Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

niteshade said:
Darn, there goes that fantasy :(

I have a language/accent ... um, I am not sure fetish is the right word, but it is deffinately a thing with me.

That just brings to mind the scene from A Fish Called Wanda with Jamie Lee Curtis humping the rope while John Cleese is speaking Italian and Russian. :D Sorry to further crumble your fantasy, but my English is native and American. I spent a year after moving to the midwest consciously getting rid of my southern accent.

A few more suggestions

(while being spanked with a ruler:) "Say, when you're finished there how about we use that to see how YOU measure up?"

"My kid's got a G.I. Joe with Kung-Fu grip that could do it harder"

(with a sarcastic raise of the eyebrow, when being told to kneel, or otherwise get down on the floor:) "Well gosh. How about I knit you a sweater and a new pair of booties while I'm down there, hmm?"

"Are you kidding? Let me tell you something, buster. I didn't put myself through college so I could spend an hour doing THAT with my tongue!"

I have to say, I'm LOVING these things...they're hilarious.

When told to do something...on your knees and get critizied....turn around and say....

You think this is easy? I bet you your belt you couldn't do it on a good day, let alone daily. (make sure you nod in confidence when you say it.)

When one's Master/Owner/ Etc...steals the covers...one should Not say

Maybe YOU need to sleep on the floor!

~smiles sweetly~

when asked where's dinner?

you just told me to serve not to cook.

dumb i know but i love this thread!

a few more:

a slave should not:
- hum the theme from Jeopardy while Master decides which implement to spank them with.
- not applaud when Master uses big words.
- not perform a ventriloquist act with Master's penis.
- not yawn while waiting for Master to climax.
- not chew their collar.
- not propose letter grades when Master belches.
- not snarl when Master asks me to share my chocolate.
- not tell Master he has permission to fuck me.
- not deliberately mispronounce words to confuse Master.
- not accuse Master of being gay when he arranges his driftwood in "artistically pleasing ways."
- Or his candles.
- not answer using fractions when asked how many spanks their misbehavior warrants.
- not hoot with laughter when Master accidentally whacks himself on the back of the head with the flogger.

and finally,
- When Master is kind enough to bring me a cup of tea, a slave should not call him "the tea fairy."

Who died and made you the boss of me?

i just got to this one and just about did the coke thingy myself. i know if i were to say that to my master, he'd say 'harold of course' which is the name of my last master before he really did pass away 10 yrs ago of cancer.

i love these. they are fucking hilarious. i fowarded a bunch of them from the first page to my master. he enjoyed them too. one thing i will say about him, the man has a wicked sense of humor. that's what i first noticed about him.

i can wait to get out of the virgin line either. haven't been a virgin is so long on many levels.

rhody

-how bout you get down on your knees and beg for a while.

-whats the safe word again?

-your mother had and i had a nice convo today about yout penis
(dont say this to any guy DOM or not)

-never hide a punishing toy and not tell your master where it is

TNRkitect2b said:
a few more:

a slave should not:
- hum the theme from Jeopardy while Master decides which implement to spank them with.
- not applaud when Master uses big words.
- not perform a ventriloquist act with Master's penis.
- not yawn while waiting for Master to climax.
- not chew their collar.
- not propose letter grades when Master belches.
- not snarl when Master asks me to share my chocolate.
- not tell Master he has permission to fuck me.
- not deliberately mispronounce words to confuse Master.
- not accuse Master of being gay when he arranges his driftwood in "artistically pleasing ways."
- Or his candles.
- not answer using fractions when asked how many spanks their misbehavior warrants.
- not hoot with laughter when Master accidentally whacks himself on the back of the head with the flogger.

and finally,
- When Master is kind enough to bring me a cup of tea, a slave should not call him "the tea fairy."

*giggles* omg, those are hysterical ... I'll have to point the collar one and the flogger one out to our boy ... :rolleyes: :)

SweetDommes said:
*giggles* omg, those are hysterical ... I'll have to point the collar one and the flogger one out to our boy ... :rolleyes: :)

Yes, a suggestion for the two of you on a rule that I have implemented.

Any comments by the slave in question that have already been published on this forum are worth double the punishment, regardless of who posted them. Mine has been warned :devil:
And I am still working on a suitable punishment for being greeted as the Tea Fairy this afternoon

TNRkitect2b said:
And I am still working on a suitable punishment for being greeted as the Tea Fairy this afternoon

Threaten to wear tights and a tu-tu?

TNRkitect2b said:

Any comments by the slave in question that have already been published on this forum are worth double the punishment, regardless of who posted them. Mine has been warned :devil:

Rut Roh.

~angelic smile~

Last edited:
When told to do YET another task...mumble "You just wait until my fairy godmother lets ME go to the ball!"

TNRkitect2b said:

I mentioned this to the boy ... and his response is something else that should not be said to a Dom/me - *whining* But that's not fair!!!

SweetDommes said:
I mentioned this to the boy ... and his response is something else that should not be said to a Dom/me - *whining* But that's not fair!!!

I concur with the boy...but rules are rules. ~sigh~

(suitable punishment was: Instead of being with me, He went to a superbowl party. I won't be making the mistake again. I missed Him!)

MystiqDrgn said:
I concur with the boy...but rules are rules. ~sigh~

(suitable punishment was: Instead of being with me, He went to a superbowl party. I won't be making the mistake again. I missed Him!)

So it worked, you learned, and you won't do that again ... problem solved, right? :p

SweetDommes said:
So it worked, you learned, and you won't do that again ... problem solved, right? :p

yes Ma'am. And might I add, you look lovely today.

~A~

SweetDommes said:
i do NOT whine, ever! :p

ghosst_K&H said:
i do NOT whine, ever! :p

I believe you. And I guess that statement would definately classify as something not to be said to one's Owner. ~smiles viciously~

wouldn't that be more like:

I am SO not whining!

(with a pout and a little foot stomp)

FungiUg said:
wouldn't that be more like:

I am SO not whining!

(with a pout and a little foot stomp)

Must not forget the crossing of arms and the nod in absolute agreement with one's self.

~His Love Slave~

Back