The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...just sat down again for the first time this evening, I have been out and back 4 times since I last posted; kid's who'd have 'em!!!

subtleone said:
Hello...just sat down again for the first time this evening, I have been out and back 4 times since I last posted; kid's who'd have 'em!!!

Someone too young to realise the problems?? :rolleyes:

subtleone said:

Evening subtleone :)

I didn't have any...I instead borrow my nieces when I feel the need to be vaguely maternal...I so love that I can give them back lol!! :D

minxy69 said:
Evening subtleone :)

I didn't have any...I instead borrow my nieces when I feel the need to be vaguely maternal...I so love that I can give them back lol!! :D

I thought your AV looked far too cocky :D

FluteMaster said:
After a nervouse breakdown and some heavy duty counselling, suddenly I'm an expert!! :rolleyes:

Oh I see....odd the things we suddenly become expert in isn't it... :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
I have a 16 yr old with depression in this house -I wish he would get busy!! :rolleyes:
Buy him a wii for Christmas, at least he'll get moving!!!

subtleone said:
Buy him a wii for Christmas, at least he'll get moving!!!

BTW, I was at a Dom's house last night, and saw a statue similar to yours, but the sub had her head back (blindfolded) - it was stunning.

I nearly stole it :eek:

FluteMaster said:
Whats a wii?? :confused:
Its a new games console but the 'joystick' is different so if you are playing tennis game you actually serve, and golf you tee off etc...

subtleone said:
Its a new games console but the 'joystick' is different so if you are playing tennis game you actually serve, and golf you tee off etc...

lol - he spends most of his time on his laptop - I want him in the open getting some exercise, apart from walking the dog once a day. :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
BTW, I was at a Dom's house last night, and saw a statue similar to yours, but the sub had her head back (blindfolded) - it was stunning.

I nearly stole it :eek:
I found two in a shop the other week - not quite as good as my av one, couldnt choose so I bought them both.
BTW profile pic as promised...

FluteMaster said:
Definition of an expert, someone who sounds more confident than you!! :)

Lol, yes well, sometimes I know what I'm waffling about, sometimes it gets made up on the fly more or less lol!!

subtleone said:
I found two in a shop the other week - not quite as good as my av one, couldnt choose so I bought them both.
BTW profile pic as promised...

<grin> -don't tell Minx, but I think she has some competition!! :rolleyes:

I love that smile - it seems to suggest that you will be naughty, come what may!! :D

FluteMaster said:
No, and suspiciously so. Your battle scars are more adult in origin. :eek:

Ah yes...unfortunately but they are healing nicely which is good :D

In fact, healing so well, I am tempted to put a new AV up, a more risque one, however, am still not quite sure about it...lol!!

minxy69 said:
Lol, yes well, sometimes I know what I'm waffling about, sometimes it gets made up on the fly more or less lol!!

There you are - you're an expert too. :D

minxy69 said:
Ah yes...unfortunately but they are healing nicely which is good :D

In fact, healing so well, I am tempted to put a new AV up, a more risque one, however, am still not quite sure about it...lol!!

Can I be the judge of that?? :eek:

(The AV - not the scars - :rolleyes: )

FluteMaster said:
Can I be the judge of that?? :eek:

(The AV - not the scars - :rolleyes: )

Mmm well you may if you wish to view the choices...lol!!

I always appreciate an honest opinion.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back