The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
But I thought Dragons could fly?? :confused:

True enough tash, but flying isn't so much fun nowadays with all that poution. I got my fingers burned in "Long Distance Relationship" a few years ago, and you'd have to come up with some very compelling reasons for me to enter into that kind of thing again.

Hi Chantily, how are you...

Dragonteeth said:
True enough tash, but flying isn't so much fun nowadays with all that poution. I got my fingers burned in "Long Distance Relationship" a few years ago, and you'd have to come up with some very compelling reasons for me to enter into that kind of thing again.

Hey, the countryside is worth braving all that pollution for, and obviously the West Country girls are beyond compare!! :D

FluteMaster said:
Then he is certainly missing out. I love the idea of sitting back with a whisky and watching :rolleyes:

lol, watching someone copy a file to your machine is that exciting is it;)

Dragonteeth said:

*hugs the best dragon in the world* :kiss: (I'll catch hell from micky for that;)

I'm good sweetie, finally had good amount of sleep and wondering what to do this afternoon. :rolleyes: Hows you?

tash87 said:
lol yes i think the south west is a breeding ground for alright looking girlies and a dumping for all the male assholes lol

Well I'm gonna have to agree with FM on this one, anyone would have to be a fool to pass up an opportunity to spend time with such a sexy young lady.

Let me know when you are in My neck of the woods, and I'll agree to make sure I let you know when I'm heading in your direction.

FluteMaster said:
It's all gone quiet. Where is everyone???? :confused:

I'm hunting for warm clothes, i've officially turned into an ice princess. Weird thing is its near the same temperature where the hubby is and hes been running about in a t-shirt...go figure...different climates and all and this bloody wind! :rolleyes:

Chantilyvamp said:
I'm hunting for warm clothes, i've officially turned into an ice princess. Weird thing is its near the same temperature where the hubby is and hes been running about in a t-shirt...go figure...different climates and all and this bloody wind! :rolleyes:

He's in the States, yes? He's probably got the heating on full. :rolleyes:

Tash i would say you could come over with me and find a nice guy but I wouldnt trust any of them right now in my area with a serial killer on the loose:(

Chantilyvamp said:
Tash i would say you could come over with me and find a nice guy but I wouldnt trust any of them right now in my area with a serial killer on the loose:(

Oh yuck- that is such a nasty busines too. I hope yr taking care as well. :confused:

FluteMaster said:
Oh yuck- that is such a nasty busines too. I hope yr taking care as well. :confused:

Well I live further away thankfully and I don't tend to be out on the streets after dark, but on orders from all the family, the doors are locked when i am in (well out as well obviously)

Chantilyvamp said:
Well I live further away thankfully and I don't tend to be out on the streets after dark, but on orders from all the family, the doors are locked when i am in (well out as well obviously)

Good idea. I feel so awful for those ladies and their families, and it makes my blood boil when someone suggests they are less important than other women. :confused:

Right, I must be good (and break the habit of a lifetime).

I'm going to go and do some work.

But I will (hopefully) be back later this evening.

Take care everyone. :rose: :kiss:

FluteMaster said:
Right, I must be good (and break the habit of a lifetime).

I'm going to go and do some work.

But I will (hopefully) be back later this evening.

Take care everyone. :rose: :kiss:

Bye sweets, have fun at work :kiss:

FluteMaster said:
Good idea. I feel so awful for those ladies and their families, and it makes my blood boil when someone suggests they are less important than other women. :confused:

Mine as well, they are just trying to make a living. :(

Just passing by;
Thanks with the Dwarfs song lyrics this morning, made me giggle.
Tash you have the body I aspire to :D Nice Av
Chantily, take care out and about, horrible business hope that they catch ?him? soon.
Busy evening, hope to pop back on but can't guarantee it :rose:

*waves coyly at the Doms* :rose:

Good evening everybody. I do hope this isn't going to be a quiet boring evening here. :confused:

Jingle Belles anyone?? :eek:

FluteMaster said:
Good evening everybody. I do hope this isn't going to be a quiet boring evening here. :confused:

Jingle Belles anyone?? :eek:

Good evening FM :D

Just wandered along from the Directory, cos I'm tired of sitting talking to myself there lol!

minxy69 said:
Good evening FM :D

Just wandered along from the Directory, cos I'm tired of sitting talking to myself there lol!

lol - I'll be flitting in and out - I'm also on MSN - Dr FM is in session :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
lol - I'll be flitting in and out - I'm also on MSN - Dr FM is in session :rolleyes:

He he, in demand then? :D

Think I shall just be flitting lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back