The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
minx1 said:
Mmmm, now you're putting ideas into my head. I love baths! I'm a real water baby.

Think I'll have one. Besides have to before it gets dark....can't get the lampshade off to change the bulb :rolleyes:

Huh, where's a Dom when you need one!
im sure if you poke around your find one!

KinkyBoyUK said:
im sure if you poke around your find one!

*considers this and then pokes around in the dark*

Erm......no! oh hang ona minute, what's th.......YIKES!

minx1 said:
*considers this and then pokes around in the dark*

Erm......no! oh hang ona minute, what's th.......YIKES!
sorry ill put my electronic screwdriver away

KinkyBoyUK said:
i know how confusing these things can get

Yep, for one awful moment I thought it was........ an electric drill *giggle* Won't have anyone saying I don't know my power tools :p

minx1 said:
Yep, for one awful moment I thought it was........ an electric drill *giggle* Won't have anyone saying I don't know my power tools :p
but can you use them?

KinkyBoyUK said:
im sure you dont mind beuing a girl though

Well it has it's moments, but sometimes I get frustrated when I can't do things. I know I'm a sub, but I hate in general to feel like a helpless female, because I'm not.
But I'm hopeless at DIY and its all to apparent how crap I am since I've lived on my own! :rolleyes:

I had to get a neighbour round the other day to change a lightbulb, for gods sake! lol
I just couldn't reach, even on stepladders......soooo embarrassing :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Well it has it's moments, but sometimes I get frustrated when I can't do things. I know I'm a sub, but I hate in general to feel like a helpless female, because I'm not.
But I'm hopeless at DIY and its all to apparent how crap I am since I've lived on my own! :rolleyes:

I had to get a neighbour round the other day to change a lightbulb, for gods sake! lol
I just couldn't reach, even on stepladders......soooo embarrassing :rolleyes:
haha how tall are you?

KinkyBoyUK said:
haha how tall are you?

Not that short.....well ok I am quite small. 5ft2 ish. But the lightfitting is so close to the ceiling and the ceilings are pretty high in my house.

The light in the bathroom went about 5 weeks ago, so I bathe by candlelight lol or used the hall light to provide a little. Until two days ago, when that one blew! I just don't want to tell anyone or ask for help! *laugh*

minx1 said:
Not that short.....well ok I am quite small. 5ft2 ish. But the lightfitting is so close to the ceiling and the ceilings are pretty high in my house.

The light in the bathroom went about 5 weeks ago, so I bathe by candlelight lol or used the hall light to provide a little. Until two days ago, when that one blew! I just don't want to tell anyone or ask for help! *laugh*
ahhhhh, if u lived close id come round and sort them out!

KinkyBoyUK said:
ahhhhh, if u lived close id come round and sort them out!

Awww thanks Kinks, I appreciate that :rose:

I'm just gonna have to grow a bit and get stronger, alternatively move house or finda tall bloke *giggle*

minx1 said:
Awww thanks Kinks, I appreciate that :rose:

I'm just gonna have to grow a bit and get stronger, alternatively move house or finda tall bloke *giggle*
buy a bigger step ladder?

Kinks, how do you get a pic in your sig?

and can you have more than one in your profile?

KinkyBoyUK said:
hehe well move to lincoln then and it will solve all ur problems!

*eyes up the kinky one suspiciously* er Lincoln......isn't that where you live?

minx1 said:
*eyes up the kinky one suspiciously* er Lincoln......isn't that where you live?
yes it is now you mention it

and im just testing the pic signature thing

KinkyBoyUK said:

See I knew I could count on you Kinks ;)

KinkyBoyUK said:

it works!! ok go to user cp

and choose edit signature

then it will bring up a box like this that we type in, click that yellow button above of the mountains and it brings up a window you put the pic url in and just press to save signature and from then on ur have a pic sig

KinkyBoyUK said:
it works!! ok go to user cp

and choose edit signature

then it will bring up a box like this that we type in, click that yellow button above of the mountains and it brings up a window you put the pic url in and just press to save signature and from then on ur have a pic sig

Whoa there.....I lost you after 'it works!' *giggle* :rolleyes:

ok I will try. What about the profile, I have a couple of pics in addition to my av that I want to put in there. Can you? :confused:

Last edited:
minx1 said:
Whoa there.....I lost you after 'it works!' *giggle* :rolleyes:

ok I will try. What about the profile, I have a couple of pics in addition to my av that I want to put in there. Can you? :confused:
not sure about profile pics, it doesnt say how many you can have, its worth trying

KinkyBoyUK said:
not sure about profile pics, it doesnt say how many you can have, its worth trying

Lol I've tried, but to no avail!
Can't work out if its beacause you just can't or if its just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back