The sexy stripper and her best friend closed for Xpassion

Courtney never brought it up because he's been i love with her for a very long time. Ever since she befriended him in those early years and watched over him when no-one else would. But because of her work, he wouldn't be able to get the idea of men drooling over her getting naked out of his mind. It tortures him even now. So he makes an excuse.

"Well...You're busy. And I wasn't comfortable asking you."

"I'm never to busy for my best friend and I understand the whole uncomfortable situation lots of men are uncomfortable with the idea that their girlfriend is stripping naked in front of a bunch of drunk horny sex crazed men."

Courtney looks at her bewildered upon that 'girlfriend' remark. Did he really hear her say that? Why would she say that? Did she even realize what she said?

Last edited:
"Are you alright Courtney? you look like you have seen a ghost."

"Oh crap I have to go outside and do something very unpleasant."

Then she hugged Courtney went outside grabbed a shovel then she dragged the two dead bodies to a very isolated area of her farm.

Then she proceeded to bury them in a very deep grave once they were in the grave Heather filled it in put the shovel back inside the garage then she went back inside.

"Courtney I'm back inside do you want to get cleaned up before you go to bed?"

Courtney lean forward in his wheelchair and pressed the side of his head between Heathers breasts and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Heather caresses his shoulder and plays with his hair as they embrace for what seems to Courtney like a life-time. After everything that's happened tonight they should expect anything.

He released her and she caressed his cheek with her soft fingers and gave him a reassuring smile. He looked up at her and only one corner of his mouth raised into a slight smile. He never took his eyes off of her until she was out the door and the second the door clicked behind her he threw his face into his hands and cried, letting out all of the panic and fear. He got himself into bed and stared at the ceiling. He was worried sick for Heather the entire time she was out. Throughout the night he got disturbing mental images of Heather digging ditches. He didn't get any respite throughout the night.

Courtney nearly jumped out of bed when he heard the door open.

"Heather!"

Last edited:
"Courtney did you hear me? do you want to get cleaned up before going to bed?"

A bright smile crept across Courtney's face. He was so relieved to hear her voice that he had to hold himself back from crying so that he wouldn't worry her.

"Sorry, Heather. Yes. I'm ready."

A moment came upon Courtney when he wondered if he should confess his love for Heather. Who knows. After such a close call tonight, for all Courtney knew this was the last opportunity he would have.

His heart raced as he heard her footsteps come closer. Courtney was wiping his eyes as Heather came into the room.

Heather hugged Courtney then she helped him to the bathroom then she helped him out of his wheelchair "Now I know you can bathe yourself but tonight I want to give you a bath."

Then she stripped him helped him into the bathtub grabbed the soap washcloth and turned on the water and proceeded to watch Courtney's body.

as she sat their next to the bath tub washing her best friend of 26 years a thought came into her mind.

"I love him and I have loved him for a long time but should I tell him or keep my mouth shut?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather greeted Courtney with a smile as she hung in the doorway. She had a little dirt on her cheek but her knees were covered. She calmly walked over to Courtney and dropped to her knees to bring him into a loving embrace. Courtney wrapped his arms around her and cradled his head in the small of her neck.

Heather helped her friend into his wheelchair and wheeled him into the bathroom and bent over the bathtub to turn on the water. Next she turned to Courtney and helped pulled his shirt off over his head as the tub filled up.

"Now I know you can bathe yourself but tonight I want to give you a bath."

She unclasped his belt and tugged at it until it slipped free. The breasts that Courtney was so fond of hug in front of his face giving him a perfect view of her ample cleavage. Her dirt covered hands undid his pants and lifted his legs as she pulled them free. Finally, she dropped to her knees and slipped her fingers beneath the waist band of his boxers and shuffled them down his waist. Courtney's semi-hard cock sprung free.

Heather scooped Courtney up in her arms and gently set him in the hot water. She leaned over him to grab the soap and a clean washcloth hanging hanging on the bar in the tub and her heavy breasts bumped and pressed against Courtney's head. Not that he minded.

She dipped the cloth in the water and lathered it up with the soap and starting washing Courtney's back. She could see several black and blue bruises covering his back and it filled her sadness and rage of what those son's of bitched did to her best friend. She didn't feel the least bit bad about killing them after she could see the damage they did to her love.

"You're pretty filthy yourself, Heather. You need a bath more than I do. Come in with me."

Heather smiled sweetly and she said "Courtney I will take a shower after I get done taking care of you I love you very much and taking care of you is more important to me then my own needs right now."

Heather thought to herself "Oh damn it! I just told him I love him oh god what have I done I'm screwed completely and totally screwed he is going to hate me."

Courtney gasped upon hearing the three words that he'd always wanted to hear come out of Heather's mouth for the past 26 years. As she washed his back, Courtney put his hand over top of hers and locked fingers. He turned to her and caressed her face with his hand and pulled her closer putting his lips against hers for a long tender kiss.

When Heather tasted Courtney's kiss she thought to herself "Oh my he is a great kisser!" she gently placed her hands on his bruised up face and enjoyed the kiss as much as possible."

Courtney's tongue danced on his loves lips before she opened her mouth to welcome it. He held on to her cheek firmly as his tongue danced and trashed with hers. His erection had emerged and was poking out of the water.

Heather enjoyed the passionate kiss for several minutes then she ran out of breath "Courtney I have to finish cleaning up alright if we keep this up I will never finish your bath and you are very dirty."

"Courtney, I have to finish cleaning up. If we keep this up I will never finish your bath, and you are very dirty."

"I don't care".

Courtney grabs Heather gently my the face and mashes there lips together. The kiss if filled with decades of longing. She moans into his mouth and gives in to her desires.

Heather quickly pulls away and quickly finishes the bath then she dries him off "I need you now! right now!"

So she carries him to his bedroom and lays him onto the bed after getting undressed Heather gets onto the bed with Courtney then she begins kissing him she kisses his face his neck his chest and his stomach.

Heather's words paralleled Courtney's thoughts for the past 26 years. Courtney was overwhelming with emotions as the long time love of his life scooped him up into her arms and carried him away. She gently set his down onto the bed and he watches in awe as she disrobes in front of him.

Courtney gasped as she climbed on top of him and she could see the years of longing in his eyes that matched hers. He threw his head back into the pillow and let out a moan as he felt her lips against the trembling skin of his face and neck.

His cock was drooling and throbbing with anticipation as he watched her slide down his body kissing and licking his belly, her mouth so close to his aching cock.

Last edited:
When Heather saw Courtney's cock she gently touched and admired it "its very handsome not to big not to small but just right." Then she began covering it with tiny kisses.

Courtney's cock twitched and drooled just my Heather's gentle touches.

"It's very handsome. Not to big, not to small but just right."

Courtney giggled.

"Okay goldilocks." But his giggles following abruptly turned to gasps and moans as he felt Heathers soft lips all over his throbbing cock.

Heather softly wrapped her whole Mouth around Courtney's cock and sucked it like a drinking straw she sucked and she sucked it.

Heather suctioned her lips around Courtney's swollen purple mushroom and sucking her cheeks in, sucking the pre-cum right out of his cock. Courtney just laid there moaning softly until Heather swirled her tongue on his cock head and he gasped and moaned so loud. She's found his most sensitive spot. Courtney groaned and threw is head backwards grinding his head into the pillow as he felt Heathers mouth engulf his dick. She bobbed her head up and down his length while her firm grip worked his shaft. She would twist her wrist close to the tip of his cock each time her mouth slid up the length of his throbbing manhood. Courtney balled the sheets on the bed in his fists as the blowjob continued.

Heather used all of her blow job expertise to pleas Courtney since this was her first time blowing him she had to make it as special as she possibly could.

Heather withdrew her mouth from his cock and starting licking up his cock slowly from the base. Her slimy tongue sliding from side to side and darting across his girth. The teasing sent shivers up his back and his body was covered in goosebumps. Pre-cum ran down his shaft and Heather licked it up. When she reached the top she opened her mouth wide and welcomed his cock again. She was furiously blowing him, moaning each time his cock hit the back of her throat while she furiously pumped his cock with her had. Courtney had reached his limit. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Ungh...FUCK! Heather! I'm gonna cum!"

When Heather heard Courtney warn her that he was going to come she sucked even harder she wanted his come loads in her mouth badly."

Courtney's moans became faster and louder up until he blew his load down her throat. Heather just kept slamming his dick down her throat rapidly and moaning as his creamy load splashed around inside her mouth and pumping it more into it with her hand around his prick. She moaned with ecstasy and of 26 years of longing. She milked his cock for all that it was worth until it went limp and she kissed him on the tip and smiled at him

Back