Heather Ryan
Stripper name: Sugar

Bra size: 34C and yes their natural

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

hair: light brown shoulder length

body: athletic and sexy

eyes: blue

Smile: very bright and cheerful

Stripper heather Ryan is making dinner for her and her best friend when she hears a loud noise outside, so she grabs her rifle and goes outside and she see's a really horrible sight.

Her best friend is getting severely beaten so she fires a warning shot bang!

"Alright you fat heads take your hands off of him right now!" But they refused to stop beating him so she shoots each of the attackers.

after making sure they were all dead she slings her rifle and grabs her buddy. "Are you alright?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney Mathers
Height and weight:
5'7 inches.
160 lbs.
Hair: Short dark hair Eyes: Green

Courtney was on his way to Heather's for dinner. He was just outside of her place when two guys pulled him out of his wheelchair and threw him onto the grass. He tried to protect himself from there kicks, but they both make sure to hit him where it hurts. Courtney call out for help and quickly hears Heather yelling at them. They don't stop. Then he hears two loud cracks and feels something wet splash against the back of his neck and the beating stops. He looks up and gasps at the sight of both men laying motionless beside him.

"Oh, my God..."

Heather slings her 1873 Winchester over her shoulder and rushes over to Courtney and plants him back into his wheelchair. She leans down in front of him and examines him. He has a nasty cut over his left eye and blood is running down his nose.

'Are you Alright?' she asks.

He looks at the dead men in the grass and alarms start going off in his head about the events that just transpired.

"Did...Did you...kill them?"

"Yes I killed them Courtney I didn't want to do it but it had to be done."

Then Heather pushed him into the house placed her Winchester in the gun cabinet grabbed the first aid kit and began to clean his wounds.

"Courtney I wish you would consider going armed I have an extra pistol for you to carry but every we discuss the matter you say no."

"My god your wheelchair looks really bad I will repair it for you."

then I help you into one of the kitchen chairs and I slowly repair your damaged wheelchair, once its repaired she cleaned it up because it was really dirty.

"There good as new but not brand new. after dinner I will bury those bodies where no one will find them."

Heather wheels him inside and gets the first-aid kit and returns to him in the living room. She leans down in front of him exposing her ample cleavage and wets a piece of gauze with disinfectant. She touches the gauze to the wound just above his eye brow and he winces from the intense sting. She dabs it a few time and leans forward to blow on the cut. Her breasts are almost pressing against Courtney's chest. She keeps on insisting to the young man that he keep a gun.

"I told you, Heather. I don't have a weapons permit. I can't have a gun. Besides, I'm not comfortable around them."

Heather shakes her head in disappointment. He knows that this won't be the last time that she insists on it. She carries him to a chair and puts a bandaid over the cut over his eyebrow and puts a piece of gauze in his hand. She guides his hand with hers to his up and holds it to his nose to stop the bleeding while she goes into the kitchen to repair his wheelchair.

"There good as new but not brand new. after dinner I will bury those bodies where no one will find them."

Courtney couldn't believe how calmly she was about the whole thing. She had just killed two people and was going to leave there corpses on the front lawn while she makes dinner.

"I've lost my appetite."

Last edited:
"Hey you came all this way for dinner and I made your favorite so please stay and eat dinner with me please.

" I recognized the two men who attacked you their Derek parker and Eric Reilly they work for Mr. Tyson the most evil mafia boss in all of the state of Texas."

"every once in a while he sends them out to look for people that he deems undesirable in your case a disabled person."

"if you won't carry a gun at least consider moving in with me I have an extra room that you can stay in and I will be able to keep you safe."

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney's heart sinks upon hearing that the guys that Heather had just sent away to the big farm in the sky are wise-guys to some mafioso. He figured that they were just a couple nobody's looking to wail on some poor helpless bastard. What's even more alarming is that Heather knows them and who they work for. Not only that, but she knows there first and last names.

"Wait! Why do you know this?!"

Last edited:
"I have some friends in the police department they keep me updated on what he is doing and if he is coming out this way."

"Mr. Tyson loves to harass and intimidate the people who live out here in the country he wants land so me can expand his empire and occasionally I have had to deal with him and his thugs."

"Those men are the only one's I have killed."

Now she has connections in the police department? What the hell else? Is she a secret spy assassin and an astronaut too?! It seems like she's a dangerous person to be around. Courtney's head starts to spin and his stomach churns.
He puts his hand to his mouth and leans over.

"I...I don't feel so good."

Last edited:
I help you over to the sink and hold your shoulders gently so that you can vomit without getting your clothes dirty or wet.

"Let it out Courtney just let it all puck as much as you need to puck just let it all out." for the next several minutes I listen to you vomit and vomit and vomit some more.

Heather kindly strokes my back as I throw up in the toilet. Not because of the beating, but because all this new scary information was too much to take in all at once.

I lift my head up and wipe my mouth. Tears run down my face from the gaging and I hide my face from you.

"S...sorry."

I flush the toilet.

"Its alright I help you to the kitchen and give you a glass of club soda "here drink this it will settle your stomach."

"I'm sorry I just threw all of this at you at once but I thought you should know about the mess that is going on around here."

Courtney's shaky hand reaches out to grasp the glass and downs all of the carbonated beverage at once. He coughs and holds the empty glass with his hand that's still shaking.

'This...this is bad' I say with fear in my eyes.

Heather's hands cup his to stop them from shaking.

Last edited:
"Yes its bad but I will do my best to keep you safe from those people I know it won't be easy but that's alright nothing in this world is easy."

Courtney smiles at his protector. Even though what she did to those men, he still appreciated how much she cares for him. He wants to lean in and kiss her, but after just throwing up probably all the food he ate for the last three days it would probably make her puke too.

Last edited:
"Come on dinner is going to get cold" then I help you to the kitchen and park you at the table. Then I proceed to set the table as beautifully as possible. I hope your hungry I made your favorite"

She wheels Courtney into the kitchen with his head almost cradled between her 34C breasts.
The only thing about upchucking so much is that at this point Courtney would have lost his appetite a while ago, but now he'll be able to put all that food away. He just hopes that he'll be able to keep it down. He watches as she sets the table and admires her toned body. He can't take his eyes off of her full ass. It's amazing someone as fit and toned to have such a juicy looking ass.

Throughout the dinner, neither on of them utter a word until Heather breaks the silence.

Last edited:
Heather watches Courtney eat the nice dinner that she prepared for the two of them She also keeps her ears open just in case of trouble. "So how is your dinner? are you enjoying it?"

"It's good. Thank you."

Courtney was still shaken up by the attack but more so of the situation at hand. He notices that Heather seems like she's focusing on something. Like prey in the wild who sense that there being watched.

Last edited:
"Your very welcome make sure to save room for dessert I made your favorite one."

Even with everything that's transpired in the past hour, Courtney wishes that Heather meant a sexual innuendo when she says his 'favorite desert.'

After dinner Heather plated and served dessert midway through it Heather said "Courtney have you given any thought to us moving in together? I have a nice extra room and if you lived here I could keep an eye on you and I could take you back and forth to work."

"Sounds good to me I will show you your room after dessert and in the morning we will go back to your place and pack your stuff up."

After dessert Heather show's Courtney his new room " what do you think? Now I know its kind of plain and ordinary now but after we get your stuff moved in it will look a lot nicer."

"It's nice, Heather. I've wanted to live with you for a long time to be honest." Courtney blushes.

"Courtney your very sweet why didn't we talk about it after we graduated from high school? that's when my grandparents turned the house and the land over to me"

Back