The power of love (A Star Wars tale)

We were both upset. Tan could not stop crying, it was a silent cry, arms folded and her head resting on it. In front of her was a mug of hot coffee that I hoped would get her going.

Taking a drink, I patted and rubbed Tan's back. "We're going to get her back" speaking softly. "It will take awhile but we'll get her back."

"We should just go after her" Tan spoke muffled. "Find her and go right in" then slapping the table with her palm.

"We'd get chewed up" I replied. "We gotta think this one over. Let's get to the Moon Base and then figure it out." I wanted to do the same thing but my experience told me that would be suicide. What we did with the Sith cruiser before with that secret boarding, was luck that got us through. Sith would be travelling in large groups and there were just three of us.

"The Sith..." whispered Tan. "Damn them. They always have to take and destroy."

"That's their way" rubbing her back. "When we're ready, we're going to take from them what they love the most. No matter what it takes, we're going to get Aima back. You can quote me on that."

Moon Base #4415 was an always busy port used by smugglers to drop their cargo and get away. Also good place to go if you're looking for a job. When the Outlander arrived and found a hanger in which to dock, the first thing C-1138 said was, "The trajectory is not finished, sir, but it appears that the Sith cruiser was heading in the direction of the Serenno, Telos, or Mirial Systems."

"You can't narrow it down any further than that?" I replied.

"No, sir" chirped the droid. Calculations are not done yet."

"Okay, buddy. Keep working at it and let's get the ship repaired and restocked. I'm going out to speak to the harbor master. Tan why don't you come with me?"

"Okay" she sniffed. Getting her up and about would help her.

The base was built on the surface of a planetoid that had a sustainable atmosphere. It was a bit chilled but not bad. Stepping off the ship, we were greeted by a familiar face, Doxx, the harbor master, he was a Myke, a near-human race. He was tall, thin, and kept his chin in the air with a inflated sense of self-worth. Good at his job. Seeing me brought a smile to his face because it meant credits were coming his way. "Biggs!" he exclaimed. "Ah. How good to see you." Standing beside me, Tan looked away. "And you brought yourself a whore..." Jerking her head towards him, Tan cocked her fist and decked him in the face. That's a good way to start things.

"Look, Doxx, we're in a hurry. We need to get the ship repaired and restocked. Can you help us?"

Hands over his bruised face, Doxx straightened himself up. He kept a hand over his face and now his voice had a high-nasal tone, "It can be done, but it's going to cost you a bit more this time" flicking his eyes towards Tan.

"Fine. Fine" I waved a hand. "I'll pay. Just get it done, fast."

"What's the hurry?" Doxx asked. "The Republic hunting you again?"

"Not this time" I replied. Now we're going to be the hunters.

Repairs crews came to the Outlander. They crawled along the surface, finding and filling the gouges, the fuel tanks were being filled. When a batch of new concussion missiles were rolled up, the armorers just idled. I asked what the hold up was.

"The price has gone up to 500 credits a missile" one of the men replied.

"500! That's ten times what they're worth!" I yelled from the front ramp.

"I know" the armorer laughed. "Why do you think I picked that number?!" His buddies laughed with him.

"Let me deal with them" Tan said behind me. When she walked by, she was straightening herself out, dressed in her black technician attire. It was the look that she gave me, it wasn't anger, it was more of a smirk and it felt like she was going to go over there and seduce them. "Trust me. I'll be right back" then walked towards them.

Last edited:
Nuho and Aima

Aima was floating a foot above the deck, spread eagle. Her hands and feet locked in force clamps.

“You cannot escape and no one knows where you are… it is time think about your future.” Nuho said to Aima.

Aima had been confident and cocky when she had been captured. But inside she was starting to realize she was in a lot of trouble.

“Thinking about my future? I never think… this might take a while!” Aima joked. The Sith Lord grabbed a shock stick and placed it against Aima’s left breast and triggered the device. The torture tool made Aima’s body jerk and twist violently. Then he turned the stick off. Aima was gasping for breath, her mind clouded with pain.

“That tickled, do it again” Aima gasped in pain.

“You would be so much more powerful, if you just connected with your emotions.” Nuho suggested “I can teach you how to do it.”

Aima smiled, Nuho had no idea that Aima already knew how to do that. But she tapped into the positive emotions, not the dark ones.

“More powerful? I kind of kicked your ass, at the space port. I forgot to ask, How the new arm and foot?” Aima asked a smirk on her face.

Nuho started to get mad at her comment, but checked his anger. He needed to turn her. This was his chance. “I admit, you show promise. However, I don’t think you won the battle. You are the one captured.” He pointed out.

“I was unlucky” Aima said thinking back to what happened.

“Unlucky? I believe my student, Idemo is clearly the better fighter.” Nuho concluded.

Aima giggled “That is a funny joke. I’m twice the fighter that Idemo is.”

“OH….” Nuho said in surprise. “I think we should put that statement to a test. Perhaps when Idemo defeats you a second time, you will understand the power of the dark side.” Nuho smiled to himself. He could not lose in this duel. Either Idemo wins the fight, and Aima sees the power of the dark side. Or she defeats Idemo, using her hatred and arrogance, drawing her to the dark side. As an added benefit, Aima will remove Idemo as a challenger to his power.

“I have business to attend to on Serenno. When I return to the ship, I shall set up the duel.” Nuho explained. “Guards… take her back to her cell” He ordered.

Taken back to her cell

The security guard led Aima, with two more troopers behind her, their blasters aimed at her back, down a few passages and they got in a turbolift which took them to the detention area. The head security guard’s eyes took a good look at Aima large chest.

“They’re boobie trapped” Aima joked with the man. Another one of her bad puns.

The security guard checked into a detention center. They opened an outer door, which led to the cells. He pushed Aima down the narrow hallway to her cell door which opened quickly with a clang. He gestured for the two troopers to follow him as he pushed Aima inside the cell. The door closed behind them all. The cell was black, featureless other than a narrow bed along one wall. With four people in the room, it was crowded. The troopers, their faces hidden behind their helmets, stood against one wall as the security officer pushed Aima against another with a wicked smile on his lips. His eyes travelled up and down her body. He pulled out his shock stick.

"Now," He said quietly. "You said something about a booby trap? Let’s take a closer look."

His fingers found the zipper at the front of Aima's bodysuit and slowly pulled it down, his eyes fixed on the slopes of her glorious breasts as they popped into view. He pulled the zipper all the way down to her crotch not seeing any pubic hair which he liked.

"I see why you're so proud of these, any woman would be." He commented about Aima’s big jugs. All three guards laughed. The security guard ran the tip of the shock stick over Aima breasts, flicking the nipples with it. He set the shock level low and activated it sending sparks of electric into her body, not enough to hurt, but enough to tingle. He licked his lips. "Lord Nuho will kill you in the end."

"But I think we can have some fun with you first. You have no Force powers, so you’re not so tough now little girl" He said. He slid the tip of the shock stick slowly down Aima's fine body and down inside the crotch of her body suit till it touched her pussy, then he activated it again with a smile.

“Ohhhh” Aima moaned as it felt great on her pussy!

This was going to be good, I could feel it. A ramp strut held me up as Tan, dressed in her all black attire, walked calmly towards the group of degenerates. Her approach was immediately noticed and the armorers ceased their actions and watched with their eyes as Tan gently swayed herself left to right with her hips. Touching one of the missile crates, she leaned over it and walked back her feet so that her booty stuck out. "Hey, boys" speaking in a sultry tone.

"What's a fine piece of ass like you doing with a degenerate like that?" laughed one of the armorers and pointing across the way towards me.

"You like what you see?" wagging her hips.

"Oh, baby. Let me see that closer" the human armorer greedily beckoned her and to my surprise, Tan sauntered over and draped herself onto the grimy human's lap, left around around the back of his neck. The other armorers whistled and cat-called, gathered around closely. "Ah Mmmmm I bet you can take it real good, can't ya, you bitch?"

"That depends" smiled Tan, drawing her right hand across her chest.

"On what?" the filthy armorer asked.

The smile melted away. Black fingers wrapped around the back of the armorer's head then a brilliant flash of light as Tan slammed her right first into his face, breaking his nose instantly. Blood flowed freely and the armorer was knocked off the crate he perched on and landed on his back. Spinning away onto her feet as he fell, Tan was back on him, straddling his chest and slamming blow after blow against his face. Once boastful, this lump of fat couldn't raise his hands and his buddies stood gobsmacked as the tiny Tan turned his face into mush.

She didn't know how many blows were delivered, enough. Standing over him, Tan growled, "Can you take it to the face, BITCH!" she screamed at him. Her gaze lifted to the other armorers whom stepped back out of her. Lifting a finger to them, "You're going to load those missile at the proper price. And if you try to price gouge us again, you will be carried out of here, go it!"

They agreed and hustled out, running into each other then carting off the crates to the Outlander, leaving their buddy a bloody pulp on the ground. He wasn't dead but he wouldn't leave here without help.

Walking up the ramp back into the ship, the anger inside her bled away that she was fanning herself with her gloved hands.

"Damn!" I exclaimed, impressed. The meek tech was turning into a badass like Aima.

"Sorry you had to see that" she said meekly. "I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to do something to help."

"I think you did more than enough" I replied softly as we sat in the cockpit, allowing us to see the droids and armorers do their job.

Her anger bled away but not her regret. Drawing her legs up onto the chair, she gave them a hug. "You, Aima and C-1138 are the only things I care about in this entire universe. Losing her was something I cannot describe" sitting beside me with her head lowered in shame. "I'll do whatever it takes to get her back, just like you would. Even if that means I do some degrading things happen."

"Hold on" I raised a hand, "I cannot ask you to do that."

Looking over to me, she forced a smirk, "I know you wouldn't, but if it needs to happen, you won't have to ask me." Rising up she approached, leaned forward and kissed my lips, "Whatever it takes" she whispered then left the cockpit.

Aima

Aima thought “as a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries, I could defeat these idiots with my hands cuffed behind my back.” Then she smiled. It was a lucky thing as her hands were cuffed behind her back.

The big human with the shock stick, mistook Aima smile as he rubbed the shock stick against Aima's pussy. “You like that, don’t you slut” He said.

Aima moaned and nodded her head. She knew this was a great time to gather up more force energy. She would need it, if she ran had to fight Lord Idemo. The big man triggered the stick again.

“I’m going to make you cum against your will!” He grunted. Aima felt some pain, it started out small and began to build, but there was pleasure too. The intense voltage coursing through Aima’s pussy, it made her cunt spasm as she began to whimper.

The guards watching started to rub their crotches as they enjoyed the scene. Aima could feel her ability to control her body slowly break as she started shaking from the feeling of pleasure and pain. Her body wanted to release an orgasm, she could feel it building up inside her. But she couldn't touch her clit with her cuffed hands. So her orgasm remained on edge, just about to happen, until the man moved the shock stick like a huge dildo. Aima humped the stick and managed to finally cum with a scream. The pleasure and pain washed over her. She was shaking so uncontrollably that the big man stopped the shock stick. Her exhausted, shaking body drenched in sweat crumpled to the floor.

The guards all laughed as did the big man. “Made you cum, you stupid slut!” He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

It took almost a full rotation for the Outlander to be patched up and replenished. Even then it was a hassle from the port workers not being the best in their profession. Most of the work was done by antiquated droids. Tan had retreated to her quarters and C-1138 was working with the computer while I continued to sit in the cockpit looking over the instruments and taking a load off.

"Excuse me, sir" C-1138 interrupted my daydreaming.

"What is it, buddy?" turning about in my seat to face him.

"Sorry, sir. My trajectories only narrowed it down to two systems, Serenno and Telos and I have little information about either sectors. I do not know if the Sith have ever been in either case."

"Tan, could you come up to the cockpit?" I spoke into the intercom.

In a moment the black-suited woman was standing in the cockpit door, arms folded, "What's up?"

"My buddy here has the trajectories narrowed to two possible systems, Serenno and Telos. Do you know anything about them?"

"Not about Serenno, but I do know there's a Sith have a base within the Telos System, it's a base built within an asteroid. I've been there before."

"Could Aima be taken there?" I asked.

"I don't think so" Tan replied. "I don't see it as a prison, just a depot. But if the Sith ship needed replenishment, Telos would be the place to go."

"Okay" I stood up. "We'll head there first. If she's not there, then we head to Serenno. Buddy, use whatever magic you have and get as much information you can about these systems. I want to get more of a head's up before we get there."

"Sir, magic is not in my programming..." the droid began.

"Buddy...."

"Yes, sir" then he marched past Tan and disappeared.

Watching him go, Tan shook her head and chuckled, "Droids...spend my life fixing them and I keep forgetting they can't understand metaphors."

"Maybe not, but he's still good at his job" I replied. The Outlander was finally finished, we were stocked and repaired. Doxx got his pay though it didn't heal his bruised face and ego. Applying thrusters we lifted out and made the jump to Telos and the Outlander disappeared into the void of space.

"How long until we get there?" Tan asked.

"Four hours, according to the computer" I replied.

"Okay. I'm going to lay down for awhile. You should, too. You look beat" Tan clapped a hand onto my shoulder.

"I will. I will" nodding to her. She left for her quarters once more. I stayed put and fell asleep in my seat.

Aima

Aima was making the best out of a bad situation. But her training in the Monasteries had been more than just fighting techniques. She’d learned mental discipline and resistant methods among many other things. This was a situation where she was going to practice what she had learned.

She was sucking on the Guard Captain’s cock. But now she sucked harder and added more licking. There was lust and excitement in her eyes. The man moaned in pleasure.

“Ohhh fuck… you are a horny slut!” He moaned to Aima. Aima mouth came off his cock for a second

“I LOVE cocks!” She told the Guard Captain. Her mouth returning and sucking on him again.

The Captain moaned and enjoy her suck for a bit, then he said to his fellow guards “Oh shit… she knows how to suck. WOW”

One of the other guards, who was stroking his cock said “Hey, Stone, give us a turn too” The man suggested.

“In a minute… Reks and Talon” The Captain answered back. Aima turned up her mouth action. Licking and sucking on his cock like it was the best candy she had ever had. The minute went by quickly, and Stone tried to pull Aima’s mouth off his cock. But Aima resisted, sucking and licking on his cock lovingly.

He finally “popped” Her mouth off, only to have her head slip from his grasp and her mouth returned to his hard throbbing cock.

“The fucking SLUT LOVES my cock.” He told the other two men. Then he told Aima “Ok Aima… time for your mouth to enjoy some other cocks” Her mouth came off his cock as Talon moved up.

“MMMM” Aima moaned “Three cocks to choose from… I wonder who’s will be the best fit?” Then Aima’s mouth began to suck on Talon’s cock with the same gusto as she had done with Stone. Talon was moaning in no time as her mouth pleasured him.

“Time to get her out of these clothes” Stone ordered the other guard. Aima’s mouth did not leave Talon’s cock, as the two other men removed her body suit.

“MMMM, she is some package” Reks moaned, looking over Aima’s amazing figure.

Aima mouth came off Talon’s cock "I have two unfilled holes?” She suggested.

“She is right, she is a smart slut” Stone agreed and laid down as Aima got on her knees over him. His erect dick entering her wet pussy. Then Reks started into her from the back. Aima eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open a little “Oh FUCK” she gasped.

While Stone and Talon had average sized cocks, Reks’ was a little bigger. “MMMM” Aima moaned looking slightly back at him, "Push it all in." She said. Reks’ big cock fucked deep into her ass as Aima moaned.

Talon held her mouth to his cock. So it was like she was on all fours, but not really as her hands were still cuffed behind her back. Talon’s cock was back in Aima’s mouth. As Aima was shoving her hips back at Stone and Reks, working hard on getting their cocks as deep as she could get them. Her lips around the head of Talon’s cock as she greedily licked and sucked on him. At the same time, she shoved back at Reks and Stone, helping them pounded into her from behind. She took all of Talon’s dick into her mouth. Deep throating him, as he started to fuck her face. He fuck her mouth with ease, as if there was nothing inside her mouth or throat to stop his cock. Aima lifted her head and opened her mouth a little wider as she made moans and grunts. It was clear she was having another orgasm.

She never seemed to stop having orgasm after that. Stone was the next one to cum, as he grunted under her and his cock jerked and throbbed as he came, pumping his cum into her. Next Reks cock exploded. It was something to see as the part of his shaft you could see, bulged as each of his squirts of cum entered her ass. Finally, her sucking and bobbing up and down on Talon’s cock paid off, as he filled her mouth with his cum. Aima swallowed it all.

Inside, Aima was smiling. Her orgasms and the three guard’s orgasms added to her force powers. Additionally, she had tricked the men into using her name, and she knew their names too. It is a known fact that some kidnap victims fall for their kidnappers, but not as well known was the opposite can happen too. These guards had just fucked her and loved it. Whether they knew it or not, they are starting to have feeling for her. She would be ready to make her move soon.

Last edited:
It was the chirping of the computer that brought me out of my sleep. We were approaching our destination. "Cutting to sub-light engines" I said, rubbing my eyes with both palms before pressing buttons on the wall to my left. The hyperdrive powered down and what was once a tunnel of brilliant blue and white was now blackness.

Sensors scanned the area. We were in the Telos System, the main planet, Telos IV, was to to our left and we were right above an asteroid field. Nothing was coming up on the scanners indicating ship traffic, or a Sith presence. Damn. Picked the wrong one. Too early to jump to conclusions, though. The sensors continued with a deep scan to also look for recent hyperspace activity.

Nothing. Several minutes and nothing was coming up. Our next destination was out of here until the alarm went off, something was coming out of hyperspace directly behind us, something big. We had to hide. Taking control of the ship, I spun the ship into the asteroid field.

The sudden jerk flung both Tan and C-1138 about before I could give a warning. Struggling into the cockpit, Tan's blue eyes were wide, "What is it?" she asked, taking a seat beside me and strapping in.

Easing off the thrust and bringing us to a halt, we fell into the shadow of a large asteroid. Her answer came when this massive thing slid past the canopy a couple kilometers distant.

"A Sith cruiser" I replied, now behind us. "I put us into the asteroid field. We're going to remain low."

"Did they see us?" gasped Tan.

"No" I shook my head. "If they did, we would be swarmed. "They're just looking. I gotta power everything down, or their sensors will see it." Looking over my right shoulder, I called out, "Buddy, you need to turn off!" calling out C-1138.

"Yes, sir" the droid said in the back. He sat on a chair and turn himself off while the Outlander latched itself into the crater of a large asteroid, ever so spinning. With all of the power off, the only light we had came from the distant star of the system. Sitting with her knees up to her chin, arms wrapped around her bent legs, nervous Tan glanced as the massive ship slowly moved away.

Folding my arms and leaning back, nothing else we could do but wait. They had not detected us, that I was certain of. Maybe they were going to another jump or towards the planet, either would give us a chance. Had to wait. That's the hardest part.

"Allright. I'm gonna go get some sleep" I said standing up. There was no need of freezing, the thermal temperature of the ship was going to be constant for many hours. If it does start to freeze, I could turn on the low-heat thermals that would prevent the lines from freezing over. It wouldn't be room temperature but we wouldn't freeze. "You should get some sleep, too" speaking to Tan as I left the cockpit.

When I pressed the button to open my cabin door, Tan approached and nervously coughed, "Um, Captain? Biggs?" By the time I turned about, the black dressed tech was looking up with her bright blue eyes, biting her lower lip and hands behind her back. Before I could say a word she raised herself on her toes and gave a peck to my lips. This surprised me that I didn't react and Tan kissed me again then reached and placed her gloved hands on either side of my neck.

"Tan...what are you...." I began to say and she stopped and pulled back a bit.

Instead of being offended, she smirked, "I want to," she said. "I want to get some more experience. I owe it to you and Aima."

"Don't think you owe us anything" I said.

"I think I do" she whispered. "Please....sir" gasping, closing her eyes and rising up to kiss me once again, her right hand dipped and graced my left thigh then found what she was looking for, giving it a squeeze. "Please, sir. Please....sir...."

Last edited:
Serenno

Nuho headed down to the planet of Serenno. Serenno was covered in lush forests, mountains and plains. Serenno was named after House Serenno which was the family who ruled it. The Planet was known for its long history of resisting authority.

Nuho enter the House of Serenno. Count Serenno sat in a grandiose chair beside which was a couch and a table for drinks. Count Serenno was seated regally. He wore expensive robes. Nuho gave him a small bow. "Your Highness."

"Inquisitor Nuho," Serenno voice greeted the Sith Lord. He motioned for him to the couch at his side. "I'm grateful you decided to come. There was some debate as to whether or not you would."

"The Sith empire is grateful to have been invited. We wish to work closely with your planet." Nuho stated

"Ah, but not too closely, you have invaded several the outer rim worlds. You have met some resistance." The count stated accurately

Nuho shook his head and laughed. "Certainly not. Just minor problems.”

“Black Adder was destroyed” The count pointed out “I hear the rebels have recently received lots of new weapons. You have lost communication to several of your outposts”

"Of course, of course. Every conquest has some battles to be fought. But to say we are losing is silly. In fact, I have captured the leader of the rebel movement, “White Death” on my ship right now" Nuho countered. Nuho face did not show it, but he was wondering how the count knew all this. The House of Serenno apparently had excellent spies.

Serenno laughed at that and nodded as he sipped at something from his dark glass. “I congratulate you than” He said

"Count Serenno, I’m here to find out if your people are willing to sacrifice for the greater good of the galaxy," Nuho stated with a bit of grandeur. "We are like minded, Sith and the people of Serenno. Dedicated to protecting that which is ours and making certain those whom we protect are able to survive and prosper, to do so without fear. I offer you a place in this grand Empire. That is why I’m here, to ask you to be one with us in this destiny."

"Of course I want all those things," Count Serenno said heavily. “But not at the expense of peace and freedom. It is hard not to be lulled by your words, for they sounded not so dissimilar from my own wishes for this galaxy, but “the price” I cannot bear.”

Nuho nodded and analyzed what the count said. "Then you will not be one of us," he summarized.

“No” Count Serenno stated firmly.

Nuho stood up, he was mad. He was so mad his stomach was tied in knots. He clenched his hands. The guard in the room, activated his weapons.

“I shall leave now.” Nuho said and walked out of the room.

Tan wanted it, so I was going to indulge her. Those large, soft eyes looking up with eagerness as she undid my trousers, reached inside and began stroking, one gloved hand around the shaft and one around the sack, tenderly squeezing them. "Mmmmm" Tan moaned before kissing my lips.

"You want to show me what you can do?" I asked, leaning up against the doorframe.

"Yes, sir" Tan softly replied, lowering herself onto her knees before me and pulling the trousers down with it until they gathered at my ankles. "Ah, yeah" smiling widely, kissing the tip, rubbing the flat of her tongue to collect the leaking fluid. Smacking her lips, she chuckled, looking up and lightly slapping her own cheek with its girth.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir. I do" suckling the head. "It's so good, hehe."

"It would taste a lot better with more of it inside your mouth," I replied.

"Yes, sir" Tan gasped. Moistening her lips, eyes locked onto mine, she opened her mouth and slid my firm member across the flat of the tongue until the head hit the back of her mouth. Not to done, she struggled, leaning forward whilst grasping my bare thighs trying to get the whole length down her throat. She got about halfway before coughing it out. "I'm sorry, sir. It's so big," nervously smiling.

"It's allright" I nodded. "One day you can do it."

"I'll work on that, captain," Tan chuckled. "What do you want me to do, sir?"

"Have you ever had a facial, Tan?" I asked her.

"What is that, sir?" Tan asked, still tenderly stroking my length.

"It's when a guy cums on your face" I replied.

"On my face?" she replied in surprise. Before she only had swallowed or cum inside of her. And she knew how much I could give. Yet she didn't shy away from it. "Sure. Let's try it" biting the tip of her right index finger. "That sounds kinda dirty."

"You've gained a lot of experience in a short time" I nodded.

"Yes, sir!" Tan exclaimed. "Thanks to you and Aima. So, if you want to, you know, get horny or something, I can help you."

"When we get Aima back," I said. "We're going to welcome back, the two of us."

"Oh, yes, sir!" Tan's face lit up. "We'll get her back." The look on her face, it appeared she had a deep thought then dashed it away by sucking me some more and bringing her back to the moment. She'd worry about that later. My fingers combed through her short, black hair then pulled it towards my crotch. Her throat tightened, eyes clenched tightly, taking me in. When it couldn't go any further she tapped my thighs and I let go, "AH!" Tan gasped, cough and slurping up the saliva. "I'll get the hang of it."

Still on her knees, Tan went back to sucking, pulling back and stroking my length. Her soft eyes looked up as I moaned, fingers going through her hair. She grasped my hand and suckled the fingers, giving it a lot of flare.

"Later on," I moaned, "You gotta titty fuck me."

"Is that where you slide her...c-ock between my breasts?" Tan asked.

"Yes" I said.

"That sounds fun!"

"It would be even better if you let me fuck you in your black outfit" I replied.

"Hehehe, you want to?" Tan giggled. "You think this is sexy? I've always hated it."

Last edited:
The duel

Aima picked up the light saber and caressed its hilt. She loved the feel of the hilt. She had handcrafted the weapon with unique abilities. It fit her hand, fighting style, and her personality. It was part of her. She caressed the hilt once more, and then her fingers moved around and gripped the weapon.

“It was a mistake to give me a weapon” Aima said to Nuho in a growl.

“This fighting arena has 30 armed guards, and a robo laser security system. Should you dispatch Idemo and myself, you still can’t escape.” Nuho pointed out.

Aima smiled at Nuho “I don’t want to escape” She stated. It was a cryptic reply, that left Nuho puzzled and a bit uneasy.

Nuho looked towards Idemo “Ready?”

Idemo nodded in the affirmative

“Let the contest begin” Nuho stated

Aima and Idemo light sabers collide in a rapid exchange of attacks and parries. Anyone who had seen Aima fight before could see she was not fighting at full speed. She was mainly playing defense. Idemo was using the same, power attack, he had used in their last encounter.

“You do realize, repeating the same physical, powerful swings, you used last time we fought is something I anticipated.” Aima stated as the two continued to exchange thrusts and parries.

“And hopefully you realize I will not become frustrated and angry at your defensive tactics, like Nuho did” Idemo replied, making sure his master heard his comment.

“Yes, but you will tire out” Aima replied with a knowing smile.

Suddenly Idemo realized what Aima just implied. He had been using powerful swings against her, while she used much less energy defending. She was winning the battle, by playing defense. Soon he'd be too tired to fight properly. He needed to change his tactics. To make matters worse, the busty Echanian was so over confident, she had explained her strategy to him. This upset Idemo greatly.

“You think you are so smart!” Idemo growled as he switched over to a faster attack style.

It was at that moment, Aima attacked with incredible speed. Idemo had just completed his last powerful swing and was pulling back to a more defensive stance. Aima had a split second to catch him off balanced, and she did. Her light saber was aimed at Idemo’s chest but the Sith lord was able to dodge at the last second. Her blade missed his chest, but cut into his shoulder. The cut was not deep, but blood oozing from the wound. Idemo gave a ferocious yell.

“I think I did manage to piss you off!” Aima replied to Idemo. She saw Nuho watching and the Sith lord was grinning when he saw Idemo get cut. Aima was puzzled by the Sith Lord’s reaction.

“Well, done Aima… you used your emotions… your HATE of Idemo, and see how powerful you became” Nuho observed.

“That is not the way I see it” Aima laughed as Idemo charged at her. His face in a snarl as he screamed. “Idemo is better connect to his hate… and he is losing. I guess the dark side is pretty weak”

Aima quickly, parried Idemo attacks designed to kill her. Because Idemo was enraged she scored another hit on the right side of his chest. But it didn't even slow him down. His rage was too great. “Man, did I make him mad.” She thought to herself. One thing that was true about hate, it did make you ignore pain.

Idemo took a wild swing at Aima. She ducked under his blade by the closest of margins, she felt the air move over her hair from that powerful swing. She knew she needed a haircut, but preferred it be done by a professional. Aima was close to the ground, so she let her weapon hack the back of Idemo's knee. With a howl of pain Idemo crashed onto the floor of the arena.

Before Idemo had a chance to get back up, Aima placed her saber at his exposed neck. “Duel Over.” Aima declared. Idemo was stunned. Then Aima said to him “FYI… Nuho was smiling when I cut you. He is trying to get me to kill you. You might want to think about that” Aima suggested to Idemo. Then she looked over to a very angry Nuho.

“Oops… did I say something wrong?” Aima asked with an innocent voice.

“TAKE HER BACK TO HER CELL!!!!!!” Nuho screamed.

"I think it's very sexy" I replied.

"Well, if you think so, sir" Tan smirked.

"I may not be as big as the Destroyer..." I began to say, it was her embarrassed laughter that made me stop.

"That's something I may not try again," Tan held on my firm rod with her right hand. "Ugh. He was big and he CAME, but it hurt and it made me sick" holding her left hand against her flat stomach.

"I don't hurt you?" I asked.

"Oh, no, sir!" Tan cried. "You're just right!" showing her pleasure by kissing the tip and letting it slide across the surface of her tongue. "Mmmmm yeah!"

"Let me see your breasts, Tan" I gasped, her hot mouth sending a shiver up my spine.

"Yes, sir" she whispered, pulling down on her front zipper with her left fingers, she leaned back so the exposed cleavage was visible. When she pulled it down enough, her mounds pressed the black flaps away. Now free, she pulled the flaps down to expose her pink nipples and slapped the wet head against the hot skin. "Mmmmmm. You like that, sir?"

"Very much, Tan" I gasped with a wide smile as she opened her mouth, taking me in as far as she could. "You HAVE learned alot."

"I can't wait to show you and Aima when we get her back" the black haired tech replied before shoving my rod down her gullet. Perhaps she felt that she was speaking too much, that the mention of Aima would sour the moment, she closed her soft eyes and went to work gingerly slurping my meat.

"Oh, yeah" I sighed, looking down to see her black haired head sliding back and for, her open breasts pressing against my upper thighs. "Let me feel those mounds" reaching down and cupping her large, soft breasts, Tan let a soft moan escape her lips that were still wrapped around me. "Mmmmmmm. Almost there, almost there' I gasped. "mMmm open your mouth!"

"AhhhhHHhhhhhh" Tan yawned, cupping her bare breasts with both hands. She was blinded by the hot spray of thick, white cum that missed her mouth entirely, slapping against her forehead, causing her to wince but giggle. "Ah! Ah!" she exclaimed as shot after shot arced over her face, a little getting into her black hair. Only the last few drops got into her mouth, the white cream slowly rolling down her white skin. "By the Moons, captain!" she laughed. "I can't see!" her eyes coated in cum. With her black gloves she wiped her eyes and licked the spunk from her fingertips. "Mmmm How is it you can climax THAT much?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Well, sir. You have a gift," Tan said whilst helping me get cleaned up. She took my softening rod, gave it a few slurps to drain the last few drops, kissed the head affectionately, then put it back inside my trousers and buttoning me up.

"You go ahead and lay down, sir" Tan lapped up the spunk from her face. "I'll take over from here."

"Thank you, Tan" I nodded and she winked. Wrapping myself back up, I went into my cabin and the shut the door. Left alone outside, Tan cleaned up her face, stood and zipped herself back up. It was then that her gaze fell upon the still powered down C-1138 and a devilish smile came upon her face.

Last edited:
Back