The power of love (A Star Wars tale)

Tan gets fucked

Tan love the feel of Biggs’ big, thick cock in her pussy. His big balls hung down between his legs, loaded with sperm. Tan wanted to make his cock shoot a geyser of cum into her pussy. As She mounted him, Aima was rubbing Biggs’ chest.

Biggs could see how excited Tan was, but he also had Aima huge tits hanging over his face. He started to suck on one of her tits. As his cock pleasured Tan’s swollen, excited pussy. Tan’s pussy was soaked with her fuck juices as his huge, hard cock fucked her. Her excited clit rubbed against his cock shaft as he went in and out of her. Her cunt was able to swallow his whole cock down to his balls. Tan rode his cock grinding her pussy and clit against his massive cock.

Aima had Tan’s breasts, one in her mouth, another in her hand. She was doing a good jump exciting Tan, as the young girl moaned and bucked her hips faster on Biggs’ cock. Biggs groaned and thrust his pelvis up into her cunt. He was surprised at the intensity of her fuck. She was riding him hard. It was as if she was trying to make up for lost time. It was too much for her and Tan came again. Biggs’ grabbed her hips and held his cock deep in her cunt as she came. He joined her, pumping her full of semen. “Oh fuck…” Tan gasped as she continued to grind on his hard cock. Before his cock could soften, she came again. Then she was still.

“I needed that” she whispered to Aima and Biggs. When she finally released his cock and rose up to dismount, a river of sperm cream ran out of her. “I guess you did too” She giggled as Biggs’ balls must have been very full to pump out that much cum!

"Oh, my goodness!" Tan fanned herself with both hands. "Is that normal? Climaxing THAT much?"

"It's normal for me" I replied and her eyes lit up and Aima developed a smirk, looking at me out the corner of her eye.

"I think I should take a shower and get changed..." Tan began to say. That's when she remembered, she had no clean clothes with her, just the all black attire of her Sith overlords.

"Talk to C-1138," I said. "Ask him if there's any clean clothes on board that will fit you. When we reach our destination, we'll get you some new clothes."

Sliding her body back into her black attire, Tan zipped up, "You two have been awfully kind to me. I can't thank you enough for saving me and, well," shying away with hands shielding her face. "I need to pay you back somehow. After all of this, I feel so...alive...free..." drawing a deep breath and letting it out, it felt like actual freedom. I need to pay you back for saving me. What can I do?"

Aima admired Tan for her eagerness and sincerity. She walked over to the woman, naked, and carefully placed her hands on Tan's shoulders, chests almost touching. Tan's eyes looked down upon Aima's massive rack then back up, cheeks red. "You don't have to do anything for us, Tan. You're free now."

"Yeah. But I don't want to just do nothing, and your ship," looking quickly about the interior. "I think it could use some work. I was trained to maintain droids and electronics. I can do a lot!"

"Great" Aima nodded. She couldn't see it because her back was to me, I was stroking my member again because I was looking at Aima's fine ass. "But first, we're going to be in hyperspace for awhile. Why don't you take a shower and get some food. You must be starving. And then we can talk about what you can do to help us."

"Hey, buddy?" I spoke into the commlink.

"Yes, sir?" the droid dutifully replied.

"Are the water lines and heater still operational?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Both are fully functional"

"Okay!" Tan nodded. "I'll do that, miss-I mean, Aima." Perhaps she was also feeling that now would be a good time to step out and give Aima and myself a little personal time. With a smile still on her face she walked out of the cabin and into her own quarters.

"Now, where were we?" Aima was all smiles walking back up to my bed, running a finger across the leather to get a few drops of spunk and licking her fingertip.

"You know" continuing to stroke myself. "A shower doesn't sound bad at all right now."

"Oh?" her smile widened, wagging her eyebrows. "You have your own?"

"A captain has his own of everything" I exclaimed, pointing to my left at the covered shower stall next to the refresher.

"Can it hold two?" her eagerness peaked.

"One way to find out" Holding hands we went into the stall, shut the door, and turned on the hot water that turned it into a sauna. Thankfully it had more than enough room for the two of us that we were back to making out, lips locked, my firm hands grabbing her ass and squeezing it for all it was worth.

Aima and Biggs

Aima and Biggs kissed as each of them got more excited. Then Aima said “Biggs you need your back washed.” Biggs drank in Aima’s body before he turned around. She was so sexy with a firm body that was so fuckable. He could not prevent his cock from expanding even more!!

“Turn around” Aima urged him. Biggs laughed and turned around as Aima soaped up her hands. She slid them over his strong muscular back. She felt the power in his body. She did not stop there, as her hands slid around his waist and then to his huge cock and balls… her soapy hands gliding over them as she moaned “MMMMMM you are quite a man!”

Then Aima pulled her hands back… Putting soap on her own body. Her big beautiful breasts… and her slim belly and waist. She used her soaped up body to rub against Biggs’ body. “I call this a body massage” She grinned at Biggs. It felt great and then she turned him around… rubbed his dick with her soapy ass cheeks. Biggs reached around and took her breasts in his hands and teased her sensitive nipples. She arched her back and leaned her head against his shoulder as his hands tugged at her nipples. She continued to move her ass up and down to gently rub his cock. The warm water was cascading over their bodies… dripping off his huge cock and off her pussy lips. His thick cock started to slap against her ass as She started to rub her ass cheeks faster against him.

Biggs' hands rubbed and exploring every inch of Aima's ass, he would run one hand from cheek to cheek. Aima would shiver every time Biggs got close to her asshole. A few slight moans would escape her lips. Then Biggs aimed his huge cock at her ass. Gentle he pushed it forward and into Aima’s ass.

She let out a very loud moan as he filled her up, Aima almost lost her balance, but used her hands on the wall to recover. Her head was cloudy and all she could feel was the pleasure of his cock driving into her. Her moaning was getting louder and louder as she got closer to cumming.

Biggs found the perfect rhythm as he took long strokes and then fucked faster and faster. Only a few more strokes and Aima was over the edge and bucking back against his huge cock. He felt her pussy vibrating and twitching as she came. Then he moved both his hands to her quivering ass cheeks as the warm water ran over their bodies. He was ready to fuck her hard and fast now.

Time to do it. Time to have some real fun! Holding onto Aima's slender waist, pulling back and beating into her hot ass with a steady, "Bap bap bap bap" our hot flesh came together.

"Yeeaahh nnnnnn ooooooooo fuuck" Aima rolled her words, hands paying at the hot, wet, smooth face of the shower. With hot water splashing against us, steam building in the confines of the shower, her figure was faded but it was quite there.

I can't remember the last time I banged a woman in her ass. Aima's ass was something, tight yet smooth. Feeling her walls tighten around me as I burrowed was incredible. Despite going down three times, this fourth one, I was full of energy. My cock didn't hurt because of the blood rush and I wasn't sore at all from dehydration or fatigue.

My hands slid down her waist to her hips then reached over and around to rub her leaking twat. "Right there. Right there" gasped Aima, grabbing my fingers and working them to her hood. "Rub right there!" she said. I did so and was quite vigorous with it. I couldn't see it, but her eyes were rolling back into her head and it drove when my hot lips locked onto the back of her neck. "Ah Uhh NnnnnINNnnnnn" Aima groaned, hands pawing at the flat face of the shower. "Keep going. Keep going. Please don't stop!" Slapping her cheeks hard, she yelped. "How does my ass feel?"

"It's sooo good" kissing her neck. "It's so tight."

"I like it that way" she panted.

Leaning entirely against her body, pressing her against the wall, stabbing up her tight ass, "You like that?" I asked into her ear.

"Fuck, yeah" she said faintly, weakly. When I pulled out she shivered. Going back in and resuming thumping, my hands went down the length of her now dangling arms, over her dorsums and held onto her hands tightly, my fingers between hers. Then I planted them on the shower wall on either side of her hot body, holding her while I did my work, long draws with powerful thrusts. "You're so deep inside me" Aima shuttered. "You probably are going to fuck my brains out." Smiling ear to ear.

"I can certainly do that" growling into her ear.

We were holding hands and thumping, her eyes rolling back, when she drew a deep breath, arching her back against me, eyes rolling back. She took my hands and clasped them against her chest when she emitted a scream that was so powerful that the Outlander shook, lights flickered. C-1138 was heard crying, "Oh, my goodness!" Tan was hearing all of this in the shower and taking her time cleaning herself.

Last edited:
Aima

It took a while, but Aima finally came out of Biggs stateroom. She definitely had the “just fucked” look. Hair was a mess, face flushed, smelled like cum and pussy juice. C-1138 was traveling by, trying not to notice. Aima smiled at the droid and sheepishly said “Wow, he is great in bed!”

“Oh My” C-1138 replied not sure how to react to biological having sex.

1 hour later

Aima was cleaned up and in the cockpit with Biggs and Tan. Biggs piloted the ship in the moon’s polluted atmosphere. Between the clouds and smog they saw the ancient refueling spires and loading docks loom before them. In between these structures was the massive city. The urban areas on Nar Shaddaa were known as vertical cities since new layers of housing and entertainment buildings were built on top of older layers, like what was found on Coruscant and Taris.

But unlike Coruscant, the entire moon was dominated by decaying urban landscape and congestion. It was a hive of scum and villainy, ran by the Hutt clans and what little law there was on the moon was also decided by the Hutt's. Anything illegal elsewhere could be bought and sold on Nar Shaddaa, and many young smugglers, pirates and criminals started their careers on the moon's other name, "Smugglers' Moon".

“Ok head west, to the space dock there” Aima point out for Biggs “that is the area I need to be in.” She told him. The ship set down on a vacant landing platform and from the cockpit the three of them could see a droid ambling out to greet them. In the background three thugs stood at the other end of the walkway with blaster rifles on show but not aimed at the ship ... not yet at least.

Aima met the droid at the entrance ramp and provide the needed credits for them to remain docked for a few days. Then she went back to talk to Biggs and Tan.

“Ok … I have to meet a man named Fat Wu. I need to discuss our trade deal. The meeting is at his club. There are nice rooms there, if you want, we can get a room there and be off the ship for a while? What do you say?” Aima suggested. Biggs was not sure about leaving the ship, but Tan want a room.

They only needed to walk 10 blocks to reach the club. It was in a seedier part of town, as if that was possible for Nar Shadaa, as everything was pretty seedy. Aima took them to a sex club.

“Sex club?” Tan asked

“Yes, you love it” Aima said with a small laugh. “This establishment caters to humans” she explained as they were stopped at the entrance to the lounge area by a pretty young girl. The girl looked Aima over and a frown appeared on her face as she noticed Aima voluptuous and sexy figure.

“Sorry but no street workers allowed” The young girl said to Aima, thinking she was an independent sex worker.

Aima smiled “I’m not a street worker” She said and then looked at Biggs and Tan “we are into some kinky stuff… we like threesomes” She told the young girl, who was smiling now. “Please enter” she said opening the door to the lounge. The inside of the place was much nicer than the outside, it reminder Aima of an old time brothel to include the purple velvet wall paper. The lounge area was a place to relax and pick out any woman, or man for that matter, you liked. There were couches and table set up in a casual and relaxed way. There was food that could be ordered as well. Of course there were also many private rooms in the back, for when anyone was ready for sex. The place was about half full.

Aima nodded towards a corner booth “That Fat Wu in the middle of the booth… the twins on the outside are his body guards … they are deadly, go by the names, Pleasure and Pain.” Aima explained. Fat Wu was dressed in rich silken robes. He was fat and bald … under his left and right arms were two Twi'lek prostitutes. Outside of those were two very pretty twins, brunette humans. They were very sexy looking, but Biggs could see the blasters strapped to their thighs.

Aima, Tan, and Biggs headed over to a booth, but before they got there a Cathar approached them. She had striking green eyes, long black hair, and literally radiated grace. She was dressed lightly only covering just enough. She had the air of a prostitute.

She smiled at Biggs and purred “Do you want some pussy to join you? Four is more fun!” She said and waited for his response.

Cathars were not really my thing. This one was keen on getting to us. She stared at us intensely. "Sorry, but that's not my thing. Perhaps another time." With a smirk and a nod, the Cathar walks away, swishing her backside from side to side.

We sit down at the booth with Aima taking one quick look about. "Okay. I'm going to go over and discuss our deal."

"Need us to come with you?" I asked.

"Naw," Aima waved a hand. "I'll be back in a moment."

Sitting together, Tan and I watched Aima walk towards the booth. We couldn't hear what they were talking about but Fat Wu was laughing, clutching those Twi'leks tightly, his bodyguards standing rigid. Neither was making a run for their blasters. That's good. I didn't want to get into a firefight here and destroy such a nice place. Fat Wu's laughter was heard over at our booth.

A short time later, Aima comes back with a smile. "It's considered rude to discuss business out here," she says leaning against the table. "He's asked us to join him in one of his back rooms."

I wasn't sure about that. Being in the back, away from everyone else. Smelled like an ambush. Aima sensed my hesitation and said, "It's considered rude to refuse his hospitalities. We should indulge him. If we don't, it'll jeopardize our deal."

I still didn't like it but what choice do we have? The Cathar returned, a wide smile on her lips. "My master has asked that I show you the way to his room while he prepares for you." She led us into the back. Going down a dark hallway the noise of the club faded until we reached a glowing door. A push of a button and it slid open to a dark room illuminated by low glowing, colorful lights both on the floor and ceiling that cast long shadows.

"My master says that it'll be a moment before he can join us. In the meantime, he asks that we entertain you with the finest our club has to offer." She clapped her hands as we sat in a long, C shaped leather couch in the center of the room. Behind us a couple of doors slid open. Like a line of marching troops, two lines of people marched around either side of the couch and lined up before us. There were mixed, male and female, human, Twi'leks, and others with the Cathar leaning over the couch, putting her head between Aima and I, "And my name is Thimoxa Ti. Mmmmm but here," touching Aima's chin, "You can call me whatever you want."

Again I wasn't sure about this. Where were those twins? Was this an ambush? They looked like they were ready to pounce on us. The males weren't all strapping but they were fit, robust, wearing just tight black shorts. The women weren't all busty but they were lean and fit, and had rather smug grins on their faces as if they were enjoying this, watching us squirm.

Aima leaned to me, "Just indulge him" she said. Him being Fat Wu. "It's his way of both testing us and trying to soften the deal."

"What are we going to do?" I whispered back.

"Whatever you want" Aima wagged her eyebrows.

It wasn't Aima that I was concerned about. It was my ship with just my buddy on board and Tan who was sitting with her hands wedged between her thighs, apprehensively. But I figured, if Aima was confident with this, then I should be as well. Just lean back and enjoy the show, I guess.

Aima

Aima was not in the mood yet to just jump into sex with these entertainers. So she pointed at the beautiful blonde, stunning brunette, and gorgeous redhead. “You three stay” She said and then she picked out three of the best looking studs. “You three stay and watch. The rest of you, can go” Aima ordered.

“Now, girls… have some fun” Aima suggested to the three girls. The blonde move to the brunette and cupped her tits as she kissed her. The redhead joined on the other side, kissing the brunette’s neck. Aima soon saw hands stray and caress other parts of the brunette’s body.

“Show these men, what women can do” Aima encouraged the girls. The men all watched as the rubbed their growing hard-ons.

“Your gorgeous tits are driving me crazy” The blonde said to the Brunette

“Me too” The Redhead added, as the three each joined in a three-way kiss. A tongue-twining, passionate three-way kiss.

The brunette slid her hands under the other girls’ crotches and rubbed their pussies. The blonde had her lips, sucking the brunette’s nipple, which was hard and excited.

The redhead followed the blonde’s lead, taking the brunette’s other nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue and smiling as the brunette moaned at the double stimulation. The blonde, realizing how much the brunette enjoyed her actions, began to draw circles around her whole breast with her tongue, rubbing across the girl’s now rock-hard nipple.

The brunette pushed the two girls away and moaned, “Ohhh, you two…I want to show you what that feels like!”

She slid her hands over the blonde’s flat, warm stomach, and attaching her lips to one of her firm breasts. The blonde moaned as her friend touched her in all the ways that drove her crazy.

The redhead grin as her lips began to suckle the blonde’s other breast, making the blonde buck her hips at the tingling sensations. Her moans became louder as her friends teased her breasts and tortured her nipples into rosy points.

Watching all this had put Aima in the mood. Her hand was on her crotch rubbing her pussy as the girls pleased each other.

There were three male and three female dancers. Add myself, Aima, and Tan to it, that came out to four men and five women, good odds. We couldn't see her, but the Cathar was watching the whole show well behind the couch.

I was cautious. I didn't know this Fat Wu and it could all be a setup. Aima was at ease. Perhaps she sensed something that I didn't. If she was being calm, perhaps I should as well, but I wasn't going to let my blaster or my commlink leave my grasp. If trouble aroused, I had no trouble in shooting my way out.

Watching three lovely women make out was turning me on that I was rubbing myself without shame as was Aima while Tan sat in stunned silence.

The stunning brunette and gorgeous redhead broke away from their blonde partner and sauntered over to me and laid themselves on each side of my body, both put a hand on my crotch, rubbing it slowly from base to tip, their lips at my cheeks. Professionals they were, showering me with praise, "You're soooo big" to bulk me up. It was working, they allowed my hands onto her their shoulders for a bit of cuddling while they pressed their chests into my torso.

"I want to ride it first!" cried the gorgeous redhead as she rubbed me.

"No! I do!" countered the stunning brunette.

Playfully they pushed one another until I grabbed the redhead and slid her onto my lap. There she gave her partner a 'Ha!' look with a upturned lip while the brunette pouted.

"I bet you're a lot of fun" the redhead smiled then kissed the tip of my nose. "I bet you have ALOT of cum that's just dying to come out" rolling her eyes back while her bubble butt grinded on my lap. She would learn.

Watching the show with wide eyes, Tan sat with her hands between her thighs nervously. Glancing over at Aima, she had all three of the male dancers standing shoulder to shoulder, her hand tapping her cheek in deep throat. "You and you!" she said, pointing and the tall man in the middle and the slightly shorter, darker skinned man on the left. Clapping her hands eagerly, Aima leaned back and beckoned the two hunks over.

That left the blonde and the dejected male. Tan's eyes looked forward and caught sight of the blonde standing just a few feet away. Without a word the blonde sauntered over and sat on Tan's lap, draping an arm around her shoulder, the other touching Tan's face.

"What's your name, sweetie?" cooed the blonde stripper.

"Tan" she said softly.

"Well, Tan. My name is Paila," beckoning someone over with a twist of her right hand. A tall, strapping male stripper approached, his shorts long gone and his dong dangling between his thighs. Tan's eyes widened. "This is my partner, Decka The Destroyer," then giggled. "I think you can see why."

Biggs, Redhead, and Brunette

The Redhead spread her legs wide as she began to grind her pussy against Bigg's hard cock, teasing him just for a moment before grabbing it and slipping into her pussy with a moan. She began to ride him, slow and sensual, her hips swaying like a dancer.

The Brunette looked a little disappointed not to be the first, but soon refocused her attention on Biggs. She got down between his legs to play with and suck on his balls as the Redhead moved up and down on his cock. She would also lick the redhead’s ass when it was near.

Meanwhile, the redhead rode Biggs faster and longer. Loud moans escaped from both of them. The Brunette switched from pleasuring Biggs' balls to tonguing the Redhead’s ass. The Brunette held the Redhead ass to prevent it from escaping. She attacked her sensitive ass. The Redhead stiffened at the unexpected pleasure and a few moments later, she came with a loud cry, her pussy gushing and spasming around Biggs' cock.

The Brunette pushed the Redhead off to the side and pounced, impaling herself on Biggs’ still hard cock. "Oh fuck, that feels good!" she said as she rolled her hips back and forth, grinding onto his lap. Grabbing his hands, she placed them on her breasts as she moved back and forth, letting the pleasure wash over her. Meanwhile, the redhead got up and pulled the Brunette in for a kiss. Biggs continued to play with the brunette’s big breasts.

As the Brunette rode his cock like she was on a bucking bronco. His thick flesh rod sinking into her and then coming out … and then back in. The Redhead who had just cum on that ride … decided she wanted back on. She was going to return the favor she had gotten. She got behind both of them and started to lick up and down the length of Biggs’ fat shaft, she would also lick and kiss the Brunette’s sexy ass. All this pleasure soon had both of them twitching in anticipation.

The Brunette accepted every one of Biggs’ powerful thrusts, in addition to the licking going on behind her … she added her hand to stroke her clit while he fucked her. Her cunt felt great as he pumped into her. She was getting closer as her breathing got faster … she also stroked her clit faster, and when she came, she came hard, muffling her scream of pleasure as the Redhead pulled her off Biggs’ cock. The brunette’s entire body shook with the orgasm.

“My turn” The Redhead declared with a smile.

Aima, Stud 1, and Stud 2

The two studs decided they were going to be the dominate ones with Aima. So as Aima stood up to kiss the first Stud. Instead he used his hands on her shoulders to push her down onto her knees. When she got down there he pulled off his pants and pressed his semi hard cock to her lips.

“Suck it” He ordered Aima. Aima was a bit surprised, but decide it might be nice to let the men be in charge of this sexual encounter. She looked up and saw Stud 1’s domineering look. She opened her mouth and started to suck on him. He was hard quickly, as he started to ram his tool deep in her mouth.

Stud 2 showed up with his hard cock. Aima released the first cock and started sucking on the second one. He too thrust his cock deep in her mouth. They were trying to make her gag, but Aima was too skilled at sucking cock to gag. She took his cock deep down her throat, enjoying it.

“Fuck” Stud 2 moaned as Aima ate up his cock.

Then Stud 1 grabbed Aima hair and pulled her back on to her feet. He turned her around and pushed her to bend over, leaning against the chair for support. Aima had to bite her tongue not to cry out when he plunged two fingers into her. Stud 1 moved the fingers in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Aima love it as her pussy was soaking wet. Stud 2 move around to her head.

Stud 1 slipped another finger in Aima and worked his fingers in and out. Aima loved it and it felt so good she moaned. At that moment Stud 2 thrust his cock into her open mouth. He grabbed her head and was fucking her face, in slow gentle thrusts.

Stud 1 removed his fingers and slapped Aima’s ass hard! Aima felt it, normally she would have fought back, but for some reason it turned her on. Stud 1 rammed his cock into her pussy.

“You are a bad girl. Making us watch as the girls got to please each other. That was naughty. And naughty girls get FUCKED” Stud 1 said. Aima suddenly realized why the guys were being rough on her. She had made them watch during the warm up phase. She knew this was all playing acting from the sex workers, but she loved it. She felt Stud 1’s warm hot meat against her sensitive hot spot. This just made her want him more. She backed up to him and he smacked her ass again.

“I’ll fuck you at my own speed!” He growled. As Stud 1 continued to please and tease Aima’s clit and lips. Stud 2 was getting harder and more excited in her mouth. The guy was using her mouth like it was a cunt. He was just fucking her face. All of this was turning Aima on like crazy. Her pussy was moist and her clit super hard. Without warning Stud 1 drove his erection in and hit the spot deep inside Aima. She moaned loud and Stud 1 laughed “You felt that one, didn’t you”

Aima was loving Stud 1’s hard cock bulldoze in and out of her. She moaned as she tried not to think about the way his hard manhood was slipping in and out of her. His pace grew faster and his pounding grew harder.

This was true for Stud 2 as well. Aima felt the fireworks go off in her pussy as she came hard. She felt herself throbbing, and I knew Stud 1 could feel it to. Stud 1 let out a low muffled moan and he pushed in to Aima hard. She felt him explode inside of her. He stood there for a few seconds and then withdrew himself from her. Cum cream oozed out of Aima’s pussy and down her legs.

“You’ve been seeded, bitch” Stud 1 said. Stud 2 grunted and pull his cock from Aima’s mouth. He blasted his jizz all over her face.

“IN YOUR FACE, BITCH!!” Stud 2 grunted.

Tan

The blonde's breasts were stunning. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she got ready to press them into Tan’s face. Tan’s mouth grabbed one of them and started to suck on Paila’s sensitive nipple. With the tip of her milkbag in Tan mouth. Tan sucked hard on her tit. Paila moaned in pleasure as Tan sucked even harder.

Decka, the Destroyer, moved behind Tan. He slid his huge cock all over her ass cheeks. Tan could feel his cock leaking pre-cum on her ass. Decka reached around her and grabbed both her breasts. He moaned as he squeezed her tits.

Meanwhile, Tan was also sucking on Paila big breasts. “Suck on my tits” Paila moaned. Paila was so turned on, she started to grind her pussy against Tan’s pussy. She repositioned her right leg, so her pussy could make harder contact. Tan moaned as the two pussies started to slide against each other.

Decka licked his lips as he gazed at Tan’s sexy ass. Her pussy was busy with Paila’s pussy. So he moved his cock closer to her asshole. He rubbed his fingers near Tan’s pussy to gather up some of her juices. Then he rubbed his cock with those wet fingers and her asshole. That felt good to Tan, but she was not sure about what was next.

Decka pulled his huge cock back and rubbed the head of his dick on Tan’s tight puckered asshole. He slowly leaned into her ass, feeling her ass slowly give way, the thick head if his cock finally driving into her ass. He groaned as her asshole gripped his thick head.

These were some high end whores. They were clean and knew their stuff and were quite attractive. Glancing over at Aima and Tan, they were enjoying themselves. We couldn't see it, but Thimoxa Ti was enjoying the show more and more when the cocks got whipped out. The devilish smile on her thin lips grew when Aima got her face plastered by spunk.

For Tan, she was in a dizzy state. The blonde woman laid herself onto the couch with Tan between her thigh, tickling her pink lips with the tip of her wet tongue. The woman clasped a hand onto Tan's black hair and pressed it into her humid body. "Oh, that's it!" she moaned. "Mmmm good girl. That's a good girl. My name is Tika and you're going to be mine for awhile."

When the Destroyer pressed his cock into Tan's tight ass, the former Sith technician's eyes widened to its fullest extent, the air forced from her lungs in a sudden rush, "AUH!" before collapsing on the Tika's lap. Pulling back to reveal some of slick shaft, the Destroyer pressed the head in once more and Tan groaned, partly in pain and partly in pressure.

"You like that?" Tika asked as her hands stroked Tan's short, black hair.

"Y-y-y-es" Tan gasped.

"Good" Tika smiled. Her gaze lifted to the strapping man behind her. "Decka? Destroy her!"

Decka's response was more of a grunt than words. His hands grasped Tan's slender waist, arresting her as he slammed his pelvis into her nice backside. Tan wailed, legs shaking as she collapsed onto Tika.

Beside her, I was doing much the same to the redhead. Both she and the brunette had taken turns riding me, but my favorite position wasn't this cowboy style, it was the doggy. Rolling the redhead off of me, I ordered her to kneel against the couch. She knew immediately what I was going towards and did so, waving her delectible backside towards me while her brunette girlfriend knelt beside her, grasping her tight cheeks and pulling them apart to reveal her holes. "This is what you're looking for" before licking the tips of her fingers, the brunette wiped them over her girlfriend's holes, making the redhead shiver in anticipation. "You don't get holes as a good as this." I flicked my eyes to Aima and thought, I beg to differ.

Dangling my member in front of her, the brunette took my rod, gave it a few good sucks to keep me firm before wiping the head against the redhead's anus. It wasn't where the redhead wanted it to go, but that's where it was going and once it was in, she wasn't complaining.

"OH MY!" jumped the redhead.

"There we go!" the brunette smiled, slapping her girlfriend's backside with both palms. "Now ride her!"

I gave Aima and Tan one last look. Aima was still enjoying herself with two men and Tan was going cross-eyed with that massive slug burrowing into her ass. Now it was my turn and I showed the redhead no mercy.

My hands grasped her waist and the redhead backed herself into me thinking it would be a good romp like before. Not so. This time I was going to give it all of my energy and it began with a decisive thrust that pushed the entire length into her tight ass, its walls wrapping around my member like a glove and made the whore gasp, "HAOOOOH!" so loud that the others in the room jerked their heads towards that rather unnatural noise. "HA AH AH AH OH THAT...FEELS...GOOOoood" burying her face into the couch.

"That's it!" the brunette encouraged. "That's it! That's it! Fuck her! Fuck that dirty slut!" before slapping her plush cheeks again and again, sending sharp jolts of pain into her body.

Last edited:
Aima

Aima was done with cocks for now. She wiped up her face as she smiled at the two studs. “Thanks, that was fun” She told them. The two men walked away.

Aima looked over to Biggs and watched as he fucked the redhead in her ass. The guy was a stallion. He certainly was pleasing the redhead. Aima was also impressed by the courtesans. They were good too.

She grabbed the Brunette and pulled her face over to her cunt. “Your friend is not the only dirty slut here” Aima told her as she ground her pussy in the Brunette’s face. Humping her hips into that licking and sucking mouth. But the Brunette soon had Aima gasping in joy. “OHHH FUCKKK” Aima moaned as the Brunette was greedily sucking on her cunt. “Wow… you are good” Aima moaned as she thrust her hips at her face.

The Brunette may not have been the brightest … but boy did she have a talented tongue on her. It only took minutes and Aima pussy was humming in pleasure. She did not want to lose control… but it was hard as the pleasure she was feeling was incredible. Suddenly… her pussy tipped over the edge and Aima gasped, her pussy quivering and gushing juice. “MMMMMMMMM” the Brunette moaned knowing she had triggered Aima’s pussy to climax. It was a few seconds later and Redhead let out a grunt of passion and her cunt spasmed as well. Biggs had fucked her ass so well, she had an orgasm too!

Tan's beautiful backside was filled with Decka's huge cock. He was sliding in and out of her stretched ass. Tan reveled in the pleasure!! Decka and Tan were both moaning. With each gyration of Tan’s hips, he fucked her harder with his thick and girthy cock. “OH THIS FEELS GREAT!!” Tan told him. Decka showed no mercy. He just kept sliding in and out of her tight asshole, as her tits hung down, swaying!

It did not take long, before Decka felt Tan’s pussy vibrating and twitching as she came. He gasped as these vibrations. The sensation was felt by his cock. His hands grasped Tan's hips as he fucked her ass even harder. Tan’s mouth was on the Blonde’s pussy, but the fucking by Decka was too hard for her to focus on the Blonde’s cunt. So the blonde just held her head as Decka destroyed her ass!

"Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!" wailed the redhead, eyes wide. Reaching back with one hand she tried to grasp me but simply could not. Her knees gave way, head resting on the slick leather couch.

"Yeah! Yeah!" purred the redhead, sinking into the couch, gasping for breath. Her heart was thumping. It felt like it was going to burst from her chest. She had a nice ass, large, smooth, you could grip the flesh with her hands and pull her into you. "Slap my ass!" she demanded and received both palms at the same time, jolting her body with glee. "Your cock feels soooo good in my butt!"

'Sure' I thought. 'I bet she says that to every guy that's been inside of her.'

Looking over, Aima was thoroughly enjoying herself with the brunette. Tan looked like she impaled by that guy.

"You gonna cum for me, big daddy?" she moaned. "Please cum for me." This redhead wasn't going to get it inside of her. I was saving that for sometime special. I wanted to make it a show, to show off to Aima what it was I was capable of. Leaning over her body, spreading my legs apart for balance, one hand on her waist, I was ready. The redhead tilted her head back in silence, eyes saying, "What are you doing?" and it was answered with a hearty push into her ass that forced the air from her lungs. Not giving her time to recover, I pulled back and push it in further, the flesh slick now. Getting enough lubricant I laid into her, reaching around with my free hand, blindly finding her snatch and teasing the tips of my fingers against the wet lips.

"UNG NUG NUG NUG!" groaned the redhead, eyes rolling back as my lips found the hot flesh at the back of her neck. "NUG UHG UGH MMMMM" biting her lower lip.

"You like that?" I whispered into her ear.

"NaaaNMmmmmmm" she answered. I'll take that as a yes. "Cum inside me."

No. I still wanted to show off to Aima over what I can do. To the redhead's disappointment, I pulled out of her tight ass, laid my cock onto her large ass, and let it go, spraying its thick jizz that flowed up the depression in the length of her spin, only for it to slowly come back down and pool around the small of her back, oozing off to either side. There we go. That's how it is done! Pulling back to show it off, the redhead didn't want to move out of fear it would flow to the ground and spoil it.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" gasped the redhead as he combed back her long hair to reveal her glowing face.

"Long time ago" I nodded to her while dressing myself.

The last to go was Tan, Paila, and the Destroyer. He was ramming into her with his powerful body that Tan could not longer speak and collapsed onto Paila's body, gasping for breath. It felt so good to have it inside of her that she could feel it in her throat, she thought.

"You're doing well" Paila said. "Most never make it this far. You liking it?" All Tan could do was silently nod. "Good. Now comes the best part," lifting her head, she nodded to the Destroyer who, on command, climaxed inside of Tan. The former Sith tech arched her back, mouth and eyes wide but nothing came out until she focused and drew a breath. "AHHHHHHH!" shuddering as the cum filled her up. Then he pulled back and like a plug, cum leaked out of her ass. With it out, Tan collapsed onto Paila.

"That's it. That's it...." whispered Paila. She rather affectionately cradled the worn out Tan in her arms.

"Should we get her going?" whispered Aima to me.

"Give her a moment" I replied. "She needs to take a break."

Getting her breath back, Tan lifted her glowing face to Paila and the two smiled at one another then leaned in and kissed. What became one kiss turned into a passionate make-out session as both forced their tongues down each others throats.

"She's getting the hang of it" Aima whispered with a smile.

Fat Wu

Everyone had a chance to clean up some before Fat Wu walked in. The heavy man was still dressed in the same rich silken robes. His two very pretty twins, brunette humans body guards were with him. The other employees of the club all left except Cathar, Thimoxa Ti.

“I hope you all enjoyed the entertainment” Fat Wu commented as Thimoxa Ti placed a chair in front of the couch for Fat Wu to sit on. Then she backed away into the shadows. The two body guards stood on either side of Wu.

“It was very nice” Aima replied “In fact, we were hoping to get a room for tonight. Maybe, enjoy some of the club’s other pleasures”

“Certainly, it would be my treat.” Fat Wu said then he looked back to Thimoxa Ti. “Reserve one of the deluxe suite, with the toys, hot tub, and throw in a bottle of Chandrilan Blue '439.” Fat Wu ordered. The Cather purred in agreement and left to make the arrangements.

“Thank you, but I can pay for it” Aima offered.

“I’m making a lot of money off this transaction; so in a sense, you are paying for it” Fat Wu said with a smile.

“It is good to know, you are ripping me off” Aima replied with a smile

“Do you have the cargo?” Fat Wu asked.

“Yes” Aima replied “I’ll turn it over, once I get word from my friends the arm shipments have arrived.”

“Certainly” Fat Wu agreed. “Trust is a difficult commodity amongst smugglers and black-market arms dealers.”

“The word on the street is that you can be trusted” Aima stated

Fat Wu nodded at the compliment “Thank you, and my checks on you were equally agreeable. I will order the shipment be sent to your friends. By noon tomorrow, they will be in place to be handed over. If you make similar arrangements to have your cargo brought here, we can complete the exchange at that time.”

“Sounds prefect” Aima agreed.

“Good, due to the size of this transaction, I will ask that you remain on Nar Shaddaa until the transaction is complete.” Fat Wu said.

“Agree” Aima said.

“Enjoy the rest of your stay” Fat Wu said and got up and walked out with his two body guards following him.

At this point I would give just about anything to get a drink and sit down. My body ached. The sex was good but it came at a price. Poor Tan was staggering in our walk to the suite that both Aima and I were helping her along, her arms draped over our shoulders. Reminded me of dragging my friends home from the bars after a good run.

Thimoxa Ti led the way, swishing her backside side to side along the way to the room. It was in one of the highest towers that overlooked the city, giving us a gorgeous view above the clouds through its floor to ceiling windows.

"Whew. Fancy" I replied in surprise looking out the windows. The walls were a bright white, clean, almost sterile like metal. The furniture was not the basic stuff in the Outlander that was also nailed to the deck. It was made of soft leather that felt like satin to the touch and instead of this being on the surface, this couch formed a circle was submerged into the floor that resembled a crater in the center of the room.

Thimoxa Ti led us from the sitting area towards the other side of the room at a plush kitchen. She turned and walked backwards, waving her hand at the counters, pressing hidden buttons on their surface, up from them sprang tools, chilled fruits and beverages. Then she turned towards another counter and touched its surface as well, the entire countertop slid open to reveal its insides. "Here is your wet bar" she said while standing by the sink.

"A wet bar?" gasped Tan.

"Indeed. All fully covered. You can drink to your hears content" our host replied with a flick of the hand at the row upon row of chilled beverages from all over the Outer Rim.

The tour was not done. Retracing her steps to the sitting room, Thimoxa Ti made a left and waved us down a short hallway with two doors, one on either side that slid open at our approach. The door to the right she led us into to the master bedroom. The bed was massive, able to sleep five or more people at the same time. It was squared off and much like the leather couch it was so soft you would sink into it. "This is the only bed in your suite" she told us.

"We don't mind" I replied with a nod.

"There's a hidden gem in this room" our host directed us towards the head of the bed and pointed her clawed fingers to a series of colored buttons. Pressing the green one there was low hum then we felt strange. Looking at Aima, her hair was standing on end as if she had an electrical current flowing through her. "A zero gravity toy?" Aima exclaimed with a smile.

"Only the finest" said our host who quickly turned it off when she noticed that the still woozy Tan was getting dizzy, her face becoming flush.

Going further, across the room was our bathroom, floor to ceiling of gold leaf, mirrors trimmed in ivory. There was no tub. Instead there was a shower, the spigot flush with the ceiling. The floor was a marble tile of milky white with thin streaks of black flowing through at irregular patterns.

The tour continued, to the other door in the hall. This door led to the balcony and the outdoor hot tub that could sit eight people easily in a circle. At the moment it was turned off to show the white bottom. "Fancy" Aima smirked, really liking it. Then again she knew what to expect from Fat Wu.

"There are towels in the cupboards by the door," our host pointed past us towards the door we came through. "Also, the door has a sensor and will open for you form the inside. But to get in from the outside, you'll need to enter the passcode which is on this cylinder." From inside her cleavage she produced a long, thin, silver metal cylinder with a pointed tip on one end and a ball tip on the other and handed it to Aima. "Don't lose it. There's only one."

Going back to the sitting room, "I've saved the best for last" Thimoxa Ti smiled. Picking up a remote she aimed it to the center of the room. One button dimmed the lights of the room to near pitch dark while also frosting the windows to block out unwanted eyes.

A moment for them to power up and beams of light came from the walls into the center of the main room, creating a cube. Another press of the button and a image flashed, focused, then began to play in fluid motion. It was a 'Mandalorian' I would say it in quotes because, it was a woman-a well endowed woman, wearing what appeared to be their armor or a cheap version of it that did not hide her massive rack and ass. She had close cropped blonde hair, bright blue eyes, leather gloves and was jerking off a buck of half visible cocks.

"Fat Wu spares no expense for the comfort of his guests" Thimoxa Ti smiled, as she spoke the projection continued to play as if to hammer home the point, the many cocks ejaculated on the 'Mandalorian' who exclaimed and moaned in bliss as her body was smeared in cum. "If you require anything, anything, else, feel free to contact me. I'll do my very best to make sure that you're more than comfortable" flashing her eyes towards us. With a smile and a nod, Thimoxa Ti left the room.

Aima turned to me after the door shut, "I think she has an eye on you."

"I would rather fuck that 'Mandalorian'" pointing at the projection. We watched it as the 'Mandalorian' laid herself on her back, lathering her armor with the cum while gargling a mouth full.

"If you don't mind" Tan groaned, hand to her stomach. "I'm going to use the wash for awhile." She staggered out of the room. Left just the two of us, my next concern was hailing C-1138 to check up on. Aima turned off the projections. Save them for later.

"Hey, buddy. What's happening back there?" I asked.

"It's good to hear from you, sir" C-1138 replied. "I have secured the ship as directed."

"Good. We're going to be here overnight, maybe a little long," I said. "If you get the chance, try to patch the ship up."

"Yes, sir"

"Good. Stay safe. If anything happens, call."

"Yes, sir"

Last edited:
Aima

“Wow … this place is nice! I never rented one of these rooms before!” Aima said in excitement. Biggs nodded in agreement as he talked to C-1138. Aima poured the Chandrilan Blue '439 in two glasses as Biggs finished talking. Aima handed him a glass.

“Ok, here is what I’m thinking. We trust Fat Wu. I bring the cargo to this room. At the right time tomorrow, we simple exchange the goods and we are done.” Aima said with some confidence. Then she drank some of the excellent wine. “Wow this is good!” Aima gasped after tasting the wine.

Biggs crossed his arm and stared at her. “Are you being serious?”

“Yes … the wine is awesome” Aima said. Biggs frowned.

“I don’t know anything about your cargo, but that is not how exchanges are done!” Biggs explained.

“Ok, what is your idea?” Aima asked.

“You place the cargo in a location where you have the advantage. Fat Wu needs to send his people into your location. Then if anything goes wrong, you can stop the transfer.” Biggs explained. Biggs took a sip from his glass. “Wow, this is good”

“Oh, I get it. I like your idea. Any suggestions on a place?” Aima asked.

Last edited:
"We could put it on board the Outlander" I replied.

"Your ship?" Aima questioned.

"C-1138 knows how to pilot the ship and it is sealed up. There's any trouble, he can take off immediately and pick us up elsewhere."

Nodding a bit and taking some more wine, Aima asked, "What if they shoot down your ship?"

"Then they destroy the cargo" I said before taking some of the wine myself. It was quite good.

"I see. Hmm. A guard dog" Aima pondered as she walked away towards the circular couch. "If we bring the cargo here, then, if they were followed, we could be trapped in here with no security."

Aima may trust Fat Wu and all I knew about him was what I saw. This place was seedy. There was no one I trusted on this planet other than C-1138 and Aima. Tan was getting there. She was rising quickly. There was no place I knew that would be suitable, and the Outlander was parked in a place that Fat Wu, as far as we knew, had no knowledge of.

"Your droid" asked Aima as she sat down and looked back at me. "Is he trained in combat?"

"He is," walking towards her. "He hasn't used it in awhile. I've programmed him to be adaptive and seek his own initiative rather than being just a submissive machine. Plus, the Outlander still has some functioning weapons on board." I knew not to ask what was in the cargo. It went against my rules. If I did know what was in it, it would change my opinion about the deal and about my client. Walking over and sitting with her at the couch, "So there ya go. I'd say we store it in the Outlander. When the time is ready for the exchange, Fat Wu can be given the coordinates to the hanger or C-1138 can fly to a mutual place."

In the back, Tan was feeling ill. She removed her clothes and went into the shower and began cleaning herself before she leaned against the wall, her mind in the clouds. It was all a blur. Her knees were weak.

Last edited:
Aima

“I love your idea. I’ll move the cargo to the outlander” Aima agreed. Biggs and Aima heard Tan taking a shower.

“I think everyone should get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow” Aima suggested. Then she started to walk to the sitting room.

“Where are you going?” Biggs asked. Since there was only one bed, he knew she was not going to rest.

“I’m too keyed up to sleep. I thought I’d watch the rest of “Mandalorian - dark side temptation” Aima replied.

Aima entered the sitting room and turned on the 3D projector machine. Suddenly there was a holo list of porno movies available. She scrolled through the list. “Oh Debbie does the planet Rodia… I love that one, I’ll watch it next” She said to herself.

Aima put the mandalorian movie on. It started at the beginning with the Mandalorian working with bounty hunting droid to find a target, a super sexy Twi’lek. Both the droid and the Mandalorian find her and start having sex with her.

Aima watched the porn movie, but her thoughts were about the cargo and who she could trust. Kessel, the planet where she met Biggs, was known mainly for it’s major spice mining operation. Spice was a horribly addicting drug that its victims would lie, steal, assault, and murder for. But that was not what she had in her large bag.

She had coaxium, also known as hyperfuel. It was a rare form of hypermatter and very expensive. Her bag was full of refined coaxium. Refined coaxium was stable and did not react unless provoked. The amount in her bag was enough to fund a rebellion. Which was exactly what she was funding. Enough weapons and ammo to cause the Sith invasion of the outer worlds a lot of problems.

Nuho and Idemo

Descending into the smoky atmosphere of Nar-Shaddaa, A Rattatakian, named Nuho navigated his ship through the complex airways of the vertical city. He arrived at the secure space dock without incident. He landed at one of the many private hangers at the complex known only as “The Port”. Nuho exited his ship, the lighting making his chalk-white skin and bald head look even whiter. He surveyed the surroundings. The Port was owned by a shady Devaronian by the name of Roos Setanu, The Port was the facility high level personnel from the Sith Empire used when visiting Nar-Shaddaa. He could see a large squad of Sith troopers guarding various ships at the facility.

The design of The Port is a testament to the ingenuity of a truly paranoid mind. Each private docking bay connects directly to a security check point monitored by Sith forces. Some of them are force sensitive guards. Additionally, there were the ubiquitous security droids which roam the hallways. After passing through security, there were laser turrets mounted in the ceiling to cut down any intruders.

Nuho watched as another ship landed in the docking bay next to his. A female Rattatakian stepped off the small craft, nodded to him and headed for the security check point. Nuho made his way to the same check point. Once through the two joined up but said nothing to each other. Silently they made their way to a secure meeting room. Once inside Nuho closed the door and spoke.

“Dultash and Saqol are dead. The emperor wants this matter investigated and whoever did it needs to die.” Nuho stated bluntly.

“Yes Master I felt the disturbance in the force.” Idemo, the female Rattatakian replied “both seemed surprised by what attacked them… surprised by its skill and power. Should we take extra precautions?” She asked.

Nuho looked strangely at her “Dultash and Saqol were inexperienced padawans compared to our fighting skills. No extra precautions are needed.” Nuho answered confidently. “We are Sith Inquisitors … no one can stop us. Now let’s go” Nuho ordered and they left the secure room heading straight into the city of Nar-Shaddaa.

The female Mandalorian approached the super sexy Twi'lek, named Yazplez, helmet on and blaster drawn. To the bounty hunter's right was her partner, a tall, lean, gray covered humanoid shaped droid with a blaster rifle. Backed into a corner, the cream colored Twi'lek held up her hands with a nervous smile, "I promise to pay my debt. I just need a little more time. It's hard, you know, trying to make a living out here."

"Your time is up" said the Mandalorian in a low growl.

Thinking quickly, "Maybe there's a way we can settle this?" said Yazplez, drawing a finger down her massive cleavage.

"I can take you in hot or cold," the Mandalorian growled. "Your choice."

The prey knew what cold meant, a ride in carbon freeze. "What's hot?" she asked nervously.

The droid slowly approached her and her eyes widened as the scene slowly turned to black. When it opened again, the Twi'lek was laying on the lap of the Mandalorian, her trousers pulled off and a massive droid cock slamming into her.

I've only ever met one Mandalorian in my time. They were a private bunch and deadly. I don't think they would take too kindly to having their people degraded with a porno. Then again, maybe she was a Mandalorian and needed the money, times were tough for everyone.

The droid was relentless. "OH OH OH OH MY AUGHHH AHHHHHH NNNNNN" moaned their prisoner.

With fluid leaking from the Twi'lek's twat, the Mandalorian pushed her aside, slid off the chair, removed her helmet to reveal a woman with short cut, and colorful, hair. She cured a finger at the droid, "FU-69. Come here" she demanded. The droid stepped towards her, cock dangling between his legs. Crouching, the Mandalorian took its cock in one gloved hand and, with no effort, swallowed it. Watching with envy, Yazplez shoved two fingers into her tight snatch while also pinching her large pink nipples.

"UK UK UK UK UK UK" went the bounty hunter. Standing rigid, showing no emotion, FU-69 watched her partner go to town.

"My goodness" Yazplez whispered.

"What are you looking at?" the Mandalorian growled to her prisoner. "Roll over!" standing up she slapped Yazplez's large ass. "FU-69, pound her ass. Pound it good."

Rolling over, Yazplez looked over her shoulder hesitantly, "Wait-wait" Yazplez pleaded with wide eyes. "Maybe we can talk about-" she then yelled as the large flesh-like cock was shoved up her ass.

Enthralled with the movie, Aima sat with her legs crossed, drinking her wine. I could go into the back and lay down or continue to watch the movie with her. I sat beside her, one arm draped over Aima's shoulders to pull her in. I caught a glance from her then she looked away. That one glance felt like she wanted to say something but didn't.

Several minutes of silence fell between us as we watched the movie. Then Aima glanced at me, "Who would you do? The Mandalorian or the Twi'lek?"

I was losing interest in Twi'leks. The female Mandalorian was good looking. She had a large ass and was probably hiding her chest behind that tight armor. "Definitely the Mandalorian" while sipping my drink. That took her by surprise.

"Have you ever fucked a Mandalorian?" Aima asked.

"No" I replied.

"You should try it. It's fun" she smirked.

In the back, Tan could hear the movie but not us talking. Still not feeling well, she curled up at the foot of the bed, like a pet and fell asleep while wrapped in a puffy bathrobe.

Last edited:
The Swap

The next morning Tan got up feeling better. She walked into the living room where Biggs and Aima were drinking coffee. They were also arguing.

“All I’m saying is “Debbie does Tatooine” as a porno film, makes some bizarre choices. It is almost like they set up impossible situations, then figured out ways for the characters to have sex.” Aima stated

“That is what makes the film great. I found the porno movie to be ambitious, and intriguing to watch. I love audacious filmmaking!” Biggs countered.

“The story was a silly mash-up of Gungans, sand people, a hutt, and feminism in action. The movie was a mess.” Aima said and then saw Tan. “Good morning, Tan”

“Good morning. Can I get some coffee too?” She asked. Aima quickly poured her a cup.

“Drink fast… we are doing to swap in an hour.” Aima told Tan. “I already talked to Fat Wu, he agreed to pick up the cargo at space dock 103. My friends are already checking to make sure the goods they are getting work. Another perfectly executed plan!” Aima bragged.

“Don’t say that! The transaction is not complete yet.” Biggs said to Aima.

“1 hour to go… nothing can go wrong now” Aima pointed out.

1 Hour Later at Space Dock 103

Fat Wu and his body guards stood facing Aima and Biggs. The bag full of coaxium was in Biggs' hands. Tan and C-1138 were in The Outlander, which was behind Aima and Biggs, engines running, hovering 2 feet off the ground.

Aima pulled out her commolink and called her two contacts. She listened to their report as she looked around the large space dock. There were a few super modern spacecraft and a few junkers. Aima stood still and waited for the report.

Then she felt two darkside force users approaching. She looked at the entrance of the space dock and caught sight of a pair warriors approaching. They noticed her and started running. Both darkly clad figures, with capes billowing behind them. They were sprinting towards her.

“Oh Druk” she whispered to herself, reaching for her lightsabre.

“Pull your hand away from that lightsabre!” Fat Wu said as both his body guards had their blasters pointed at her. Aima pulled her hand away.

“We have company… Nuho and Idemo” Aima stated with dread in her voice. “I must have really pissed off the Sith… those two are real bad asses!

Aima entrusted me with this bag. I knew not to ask questions to what I was holding. It was heavy, whatever it was. Before Fat Wu showed up, she gave me a smirk and a confident nod. Let her do all the talking. When the back and forth began, my head jerked towards the approaching dark figures. My eyes locked on to them and reacted by drawing my blaster with one hand, the other still holding the bag.

Fat Wu tried to warn me the same for Aima with her lightsabre, "Put the blaster down!" Perhaps he didn't see what we did. I ignored their warning, drew, and fired quickly while also backing up. Seeing the red bolts coming their way, both dark figures drew their own red lightsabres and sliced left and right, deflecting the bolts towards us.

"AUGH!" screamed Fat Wu, pulling his hands up to shield his face as the bolts singed by. "Protect me! Protect me!" to his bodyguards. They drew their own blasters and initially turned them on us until they saw what was running towards them. "Fire, you fools!" their boss admonished. "Shoot them!"

Standing about arms width from one another, in a ragged line, Fat Wu's men drew down and fired their blasters, bolts that were easily deflected. On came the dark figures. With one quick flick of the wrist, Nuho sliced one bodyguard in two across his midsection. His torso fell one way and his legs another.

Not to be outdone, Idemo held out his right hand towards the remaining bodyguards. Using The Force, the blasters were ripped from their hands and flew past the Sith. Despite being unarmed, Idemo sliced their heads off with no effort or remorse, their bodies collapsing in front of a shocked Fat Wu. "Save me, someone!" the boss cried while crawling on his hands and knees away from the fighting.

Backing up and still firing my blaster, my eyes glanced over at Aima who drew her own lightsabre. "Get to the ship!" she barked. "Protect the cargo!" I wasn't going to argue with her, and I didn't want to get my head cut off. So I ran backwards, the package in my left hand, tucked against my chest, and my blaster in the right, firing quickly. It was pointless because the Sith were twirling their red blades and knocking them back just as quickly as I could fire. Many of those bolts struck my ship!

"We gotta do something!" pleaded Tan from the cockpit. She ran out of the cockpit and climbed into the lower belly turret as she could see from this angle. Turning on the power to the guns, she aimed the barrels and began firing wildly. The first bolts cut across to my left.

"HEY!" I yelled at her in anger.

"Sorry!" Tan replied without letting up.

"Forget about him" Idemo commanded, dropping her cloak to reveal her bald head. "She is the prize" meaning Aima. To try and cut her off from escape, Idemo stepped towards and slid between Aima and the Outlander, preventing Aima from making a run for it but also preventing Tan from firing out of fear of hitting Aima as well.

The forward ramp to the Outlander was down and I jumped on board. Wrapping my left arm around a support strut, I looked back at Aima as she was already fighting the two. "Sir!" C-1138 called out. "What shall I do?"

"Get some altitude!" I called out, struggling to get up the ramp as the ship lifted up a little higher.

"What about Aima?" Tan called back.

"We're not leaving without her" I replied. "We need to get some distance between us and those freaks. If she can get clear, we could fire a concussion missile."

"Sir, if we do that, we may set off any fuel in the hanger. What about the cargo?" C-1138 replied.

Last edited:
Aima and the Sith Inquisitors

Fat Wu was crawling away, begging for someone to protect him. His two body guards were dead. Aima step between Fat Wu and the Sith Inquisitors. “I’ll protect you, and don’t worry, I will get you that hyperfuel. But first, I need do some Jedi saving shit!” Aima said to Fat Wu

“I thought you said you weren’t a Jedi?” Fat Wu said as he backed away.

“I’m not…” Aima answered. “I’m something much more powerful than a Jedi!” Aima replied calmly as she turned to face Nuho and Idemo.

“I’ll give you a moment to surrender.” Aima told them.

“What?” Nuho said in disbelief “There two of us”

“I usually train against 4 opponents, My personal maximum is 10, but the simulation software get laggy with that many opponents.” Aima bragged.

“Heroes with their tough words… your statement gives me a nice warm evil feeling in the black pit of my soul… I will enjoy grinding your face into submission and then killing you.” Nuho said with glee.

Aima activated her multi-color light sabre. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you”

“Enough talking” Nuho yelled and the two Sith Inquisitors attacked Aima. For all of Aima’s tough talk this was most likely a battle she could not win. The two Sith lord were just too powerful.

She used her incredible force speed to counter their attacks. She used short and quick motions with her blade to counter their attacks. No big swing from her which would open her up to their counter attacks. Her technique also allowed for her to hit them with multiple attacks at an extremely fast pace. This kept them both off balanced.

Nuho and Idemo, but particularly Nuho, was becoming frustrated with Aima’s defense. He had thought the light saber duel against this non-jedi would have been over in seconds. But neither him or Idemo could make a dent in her defensive sword play.

“You fight well, for someone so untrained” Nuho grunted.

“And you fight poorly for someone so highly trained.” Aima countered with a grin.

Her confidence and comment pissed Nuho off even more. “Time to end this” Nuho grunted as he put one hand up and with his force power pulled a large fuel can at Aima. Aima’s use one of her hand to send a column of flame to the can. It explode in mid air. The shock wave blew everyone to the ground.

Aima knew the blast was coming and was prepared. She was the first back on her feet and able to strike Nuho before he could get up. It was only a quick jab, but her lightsaber cut into his side. Then the Sith Lord knocked her blade aside.

“Ooops, I should have waited, striking a foe on the ground is below me” Aima said with another smug smile on her face. “Did you like my pun?”

Idemo attacked Aima aggressively, allowing Nuho to regain his feet. Both Sith lords had never seen force fire before. It was shocking to both of them. However, Idemo had noticed a weakness. Aima fast style's defenses could be broken if he used more physically powerful swings. Since Aima blade was kept so close to her body, a strong, hammering attack would tire her and leave her open for Nuho.

Seeing us get some distance, Tan tried once more to line up a shot. She knew what the Sith were capable of but maybe it would be enough to help Aima escape. An opening appeared when one of the Sith was cut. "Die, you bastards!" Tan screamed. Pressing the triggers, the belly cannons recoiled as bright red laser bolts cut across the hanger. They struck cargo containers and ignited a barrel in a brilliant explosion.

"Careful!" I called out. Who was I to talk? I was about to fire a missile!

Struggling to get into the cockpit, I put aside the bag and took the controls from C-1138. "We're climbing" pressing some buttons directed the engines to push upwards.

"Sir, what are you doing?" the droid asked.

"Get some distance between us and them for me to fire a concussion missile" I replied. Pressing some buttons I pulled up the targeting computer. Not a direct hit. These Sith fools were between Aima and us. I could put the missile behind them and knock them aside, give Aima an opening to make a run for it. It was a tough decision but I was going to make it. Aima was strong. She could take the beating. The computer chirped as I placed the crosshairs ten feet behind the Sith, that would be enough. "Tan, put some fire on them!" I called out.

"Allright!" she replied and fired away. The cannons thumped and the red blades began deflecting them in every direction before one slapped the cannons Tan was out. There was an explosion and the ship lurched.

"Tan!"

"I'm okay!" she coughed, climbing out of the position by the ladder. "The cannons are frieds!"

It was now or never, "Firing!"

The missile popped from its launcher with ZIIIIP! Even with its great speed Idemo saw it coming, or he sensed it was coming, and held out his left hand towards the missile and dropped his hand to the ground and took the missile with it. Halfway to the target the missile struck between us and them in a white flash, kicking up a cloud of dirt that shrouded the hanger bay in choking brown dust and black smoke.

"That was a little excessive, sir" C-1138 replied.

"No such thing, buddy" I replied.

To prove my point, the radar went crazy with chirping. On the scope there were two-three-four-six-eight-twenty more of those fighters coming right for us! CRAP!

Last edited:
Nuho, Idemo, and Aima

Music Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMOgBJidyw

Aima was losing. Idemo strong, hammering attack strategy was working. She was spending too much time defending against him, to defend against Nuho. She had already received two grazing cuts avoiding Nuho, while she had done nothing to either of them. Something had to change or she would be dead soon.

Inside Aima was disappointed. She had gone a different way with the Force. She had not listened to her master. She was going to use the Force like no other force user. She thought back, many years ago, to a place half a galaxy away. Aima was sitting in a restaurant at a table with Roshi Alit, her training master from the monastery. He had been lecturing her on her emotions, and that no Jedi could become attached or entangled with another. She had heard it all before, but she challenged the logic.

“Roshi Alit … what you are telling me is from love… strong emotions flow. If something were to happen to someone I love… then there is a risk of me turning to the darkside. But that is false logic. Love is not the emotion that causes those with the Force inside them to turn to the darkside. It is anger or hate. Love is an emotion of goodness and light” Aima told her master.

“Aima… you are still young. You don’t fully understand. Love is a good emotion, but those truly in love are under its spell. People in love have been known to do crazy things. That is why users of the Force must avoid attachments. It is the wisest path” Roshi Alit explained.

“It is a low-risk path" Aima corrected her master. "If someone were to be able to love and not stray to the darkside, think about how powerful they would be. The darkside harnesses anger and negative emotions to great effect. What if someone could harness the positive emotions of love? They would be as powerful or maybe even more powerful than any Sith!” She had argued

“An interesting notion … probably something every Jedi thought before being swallowed by the Darkside. Now finish eating. We are going back to the monastery. On the trip back, think about what I told you” Roshi Alit ordered her.

Aima mind returned to the present. Something had to change or she was going to die.

Something did change. Those that loved her, acted. Biggs and Tan, brought the main weapons of the Outlander to engage the Sith. The weapons might not kill the Sith, but it kept them busy. It was her chance to fight on an even playing field. She engaged her love of life, her new feeling towards Biggs, and Tan. The Sith channeled hate, she channeled her love. Her incredible force speed went up a notch. Idemo was busy with laser blasts from the Outlander. Aima counter attacked with blinding speed. She focused on the most powerful Sith, Nuho.

Her speed was so fast, Nuho's mind had trouble keeping track of her blade. She cut him again in the side, and on his leg. His confidence was shaken, he staggered back, as Aima pressed her attack. There was a explosion and dust filled the bay at the space dock. No one could see anything.

But Aima did not need to see to attack. She needed to protect Biggs, Tan, C-1138… the people she loved. Her attack was not for revenge, it was to protect, to provide justice for those the Sith had kill. Aima’s blade connected with Nuho. She knew his location. She made a sweeping attack and cut off his arm sword arm. His light saber tumbling into the dust cloud. She heard his scream. And again, she knew his location, slicing, she cut off part of his foot.

She was going to win. Her use of love to fuel the force was being vindicated. That was when a wall of force lightening blasted her off her feet. Nuho had blindly released all his dark force powers to stop Aima. It worked. He also got lucky that Aima had been blasted right at Idemo. Idemo had only a split second to see someone flying at him. He put up his hand, knocking Aima to the ground. He followed that up with his lightsaber at her throat.

“Drop your weapon” He ordered.

Aima mind was clearing as the effects of the force lightening was wearing off. She said with a smile “Sure, I don’t need it to defeat you.” Then she dropped her weapon. Idemo pulled out for magnetic handcuffs and cuffed her. Then he pulled her to his feet.

The dust cleared enough for Biggs and Tan to see Aima being taken away by Idemo as as the Sith fighters attack the Outlander!!

Last edited:
"Sir!" C-1138 warned. Red laser bolts were slicing through the dust followed by the whine of their engines as they darted past. We pulled back to avoid their fire but still kept the hanger in view.

"Bring me my shuttle" Idemo growled into his commlink. A ship peeled off from the fighters and dove for the deck. Easing to a hover, the shuttle dropped its forward ramp. Grabbing Aima by the back of her neck and hoisting her up, he shoved her with his only hand between her shoulder blades, "Get going" growling just as his partner came jogging up, Idemo's lightsaber in hand.

The belly turret was down, Tan climbed to the deck cannon and began firing. To give us some breathing space, I fired another concussion missile, this time aimed at the fighters to get them to scatter. The missile launched and quickly exploded when it slapped a Sith fighter on the nose, its explosion rattling the ship.

"Look, sir!" C-1138 pointed. The dust had settled enough I could see the shuttle on the deck and no sign of Aima. There was no body, that meant that she was alive and on the shuttle.

"Try to disable that shuttle!" I called to my droid just as a barrage of Sith laser bolts struck behind the cockpit. Lines broke, wires were shorting out, sending a cascade of sparks into the interior. Weapons were still operational. The shuttle took off into the sky. They were going to flee. We had to chase. Applying thrust, the Outlander lurched and gave chase with a swarm of Sith following us.

"What's going on?" Tan called out from the turret. She noticed we were leaving the dock.

"Those fuckers got Aima!" I called back.

"Wha-no!" Tan yelled. She was twisting left and right trying to hit them, there were simply too many. By now I was angry and putting all the power I could into the engines and that wasn't enough. Breaking the planet's gravity and entering the inky blackness of space, a Sith cruiser loomed into view. "Not again" I said.

The shuttle landed into the cruiser's forward docking bay. Both Sith confidently marched out side by side with their prisoner before them. One arm for one prisoner, a fair trade.

"Sir," C-1138 replied as he looked at the computer, "The ship is about to jump into hyperspace." We were too far away. We weren't going to make it to them in time. The Sith engines flared and *poof* it was gone.

"No..." gasped Tan, eyes wide. Letting go of the turret's joysticks, she slumped into the chair and stared blankly at the void.

"Track its trajectory!" I yelled to the droid. Another blast hit the Outlander and we pitched violently to starboard. "We're making a jump!"

"The computer has not finished our..." my buddy began to say. I cut him off by pulling back on the the throttle and we were encased in bright blue light. Only then did I collapse into my chair with a hefty sigh followed by bitter cursing under my breath. We left the planet behind, Fat Wu and a big payday. The bag Aima gave me sat on my lap.

"Sir, I'm still tracking the Sith trajectory, but it will take time for me to finish and give an approximant location" the droid responded.

"Allright, buddy" getting up. "Also, give a damage report. We're gonna put in to a backwater port and get patched up. Then we're looking for Aima."

"Yes, sir"

I left the cockpit with a hanging head. Damn. We lost her. She's not dead. They wanted her alive. We still had a shot at getting her back. Walking over to the turret ladder, I looked up to see Tan curled up in the turret seat, knees bent and draw up to her face, arms wrapped around her legs, face buried as she quietly sobbed.

"Tan?" She didn't answer. Climbing up, she didn't acknowledge me. "C'mon, Tan. It wasn't your fault."

"I let her down" Tan whispered.

"No. You didn't" I said softly. "We're gonna get her back. Don't worry. Come on down." I patted her on the shoulder. It took some more convincing but she eventually came down and together we went to the galley as C-1138 plotted our course to Moon Base #4415, a smuggler's port, a good place to regroup.

Nuho makes plans

Nuho sat in his private chamber watching on a large screen as Aima sat in her private detention cell. She had been taken from the shuttle into the docking hangar of the large ship only 2 hours earlier. All around them had been the bustle of work. Troopers running to station, pilots to ships, technicians and engineers to repair this or that. The every day business of the huge Sith war machine. It should have impressed the naïve young Jedi he hoped as he doubted she had ever seen anything like it in her life.

Aima was Force sensitive, she would feel the Dark Sides presence all through the ship. The Dark Lord smiled as he saw the glowing blue Force dampener cuffs on Aima's wrists securing her hands behind her back. These made it impossible for her to use her powers. She would still be able to feel the Force, but the cuffs made it so she could not focus enough to use it.

The medical officer working on Nuho foot looked up.

“I have finished the repairs to your foot. As with your arm, the replacements parts should be fully functional by the end of today.” The medical officer reported.

“You can leave me now” Nuho ordered. The man nodded and walked out of Nuho private room.

Nuho thoughts moved to Idemo, his understudy. It rocked him, more then Aima almost killing him, that Idemo had defeated her. Idemo was more powerful than he had thought. This was a danger to Nuho, he needed to sit up and take notice. Many Sith Master have been killed by their own understudy. Idemo had never been loyal to him. The bastard was probably plotting to kill Nuho right now.

The Jedi was the unknown element. She had great powers, still mostly untapped. What if he could turn her to the darkside? He might be able to challenge the emperor! A smile appeared on his face. “I can turn her… use her pride and hatred of Idemo… use her to kill Idemo and then she can be by my side.” Nuho said with an evil smile on his face.

His thoughts were interrupted by a report from the bridge. “Lord Nuho, we shall arrive at the planet Serenno in 12 hours. Do you have any orders?”

“Place The Nightstalker in standard orbit. I believe it is time for me to visit those aristocratic counts, and show them the power of the Sith empire.” Nuho stated.

Back