the new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting started... I think I was have a wonderful dream.. little buddy was wide awake. he never misses a wake up call

My friend is asleep in the chair across from me. Going to try stroking through my boxers without him waking up.

That sounds so hot. Will you cum in your boxers? Get them nice and wet?

I hope so. I'm nice and hard now. He's stretched out a little and I'm admiring his body. Wishing I could go over there and thread his cock through the fly of his jeans and watch it as I squeeze my prick.

I hope so. I'm nice and hard now. He's stretched out a little and I'm admiring his body. Wishing I could go over there and thread his cock through the fly of his jeans and watch it as I squeeze my prick.

Gently stroking my stiffening cock through my jeans, picturing you and wishing I was with you, perhaps we could both wake him with our mouths on his cock.

Gently stroking my stiffening cock through my jeans, picturing you and wishing I was with you, perhaps we could both wake him with our mouths on his cock.

Mm. Don't know how he'd feel about that. He's 100% straight, but looking at him right now... I mean, what guy turns down a blowjob? ;)

Mm. Don't know how he'd feel about that. He's 100% straight, but looking at him right now... I mean, what guy turns down a blowjob? ;)

Let's just imagine him waking, looking confused, then a little pissed, but with my hand stroking slow and hard at the base of his cock and you and I swirling our tongues over the head and shaft, he's helpless to resist and starts moaning loudly.

Mmm, laying back and lifting his hips a little to let us know it's okay. I'd love to brush your tongue with mine as we tease his nice thick cockhead.

Our arms cross and I drag my finger along the underside of your shaft as I tickle his shaft with my tongue.

God, I'm so fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back