The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after my parents split I moved in with my mother exclusively (my dad cheated on her and she left him) and obviously hormones began to rage.
I've always been a muscular and good-looking guy so I started to fool around with girls early on. I had plenty of little girlfriends and hook ups but when i'd be at home-- i'd begun to notice her sexually.
At football, other boys would always talk about wanting to fuck her and how she is a milf-- I'd push back and deny it, but in my mind I couldn't.
She didn't date for a while after my father-- it was just her and I, and she'd remind me of that often. I kept getting taller and stronger, no doubt because of the testosterone surging and being around cute cheerleaders during the day and my smokin' mom at night.
When I was 18 I had the option of moving out--- but I didn't and it began...
My mother was used to getting plenty of sexual attention her whole life-- but being single at the time, i'm sure she was frustrated at times (sexually) and missed the lust of an attractive man.

It all started when she walked out of the shower one evening to go to her bed room and only had on her bra and panties. The panties were these athletic fit, pink VS thong with a matching bra. I pretended to keep watching TV and not look as she began walking around the house, picking up laundry, dishes, etc.
Her tits weren't overly big, but she wore those little panties perfectly. She even walked up to me sitting on the couch to hand me a football shirt to pack for the next day of practice. As she did, I couldn't help but stare at her perfect little pussy lips accentuation her slit in the tight panties. I know she felt me staring and lusting after her but she remained calm and walked away seductively. As she walked away I couldn't help but touch my cock thinking about her thigh gap and the perfect, model-esque pussy only two doors down the hallway from mine.
Ever since then... I've been hooked.

If you'd like to hear more I can keep going. I don't really want to turn it into a story though, but that's just how I write.

Well, after my parents split I moved in with my mother exclusively (my dad cheated on her and she left him) and obviously hormones began to rage.
I've always been a muscular and good-looking guy so I started to fool around with girls early on. I had plenty of little girlfriends and hook ups but when i'd be at home-- i'd begun to notice her sexually.
At football, other boys would always talk about wanting to fuck her and how she is a milf-- I'd push back and deny it, but in my mind I couldn't.
She didn't date for a while after my father-- it was just her and I, and she'd remind me of that often. I kept getting taller and stronger, no doubt because of the testosterone surging and being around cute cheerleaders during the day and my smokin' mom at night.
My mother was used to getting plenty of sexual attention her whole life-- but being single at the time, i'm sure she was frustrated at times (sexually) and missed the lust of an attractive man.

It all started when she walked out of the shower one evening to go to her bed room and only had on her bra and panties. The panties were these athletic fit, pink VS thong with a matching bra. I pretended to keep watching TV and not look as she began walking around the house, picking up laundry, dishes, etc.
Her tits weren't overly big, but she wore those little panties perfectly. She even walked up to me sitting on the couch to hand me a football shirt to pack for the next day of practice. As she did, I couldn't help but stare at her perfect little pussy lips accentuation her slit in the tight panties. I know she felt me staring and lusting after her but she remained calm and walked away seductively. As she walked away I couldn't help but touch my cock thinking about her thigh gap and the perfect, model-esque pussy only two doors down the hallway from mine.

If you'd like to hear more I can keep going. I don't really want to turn it into a story though, but that's just how I write.

Yes, Keep going...Sounds very interesting.

I have always been turned on by incest themed stories and such

And i have always wondered how women really feel about men they are dating who get off on mother/son stuff.

i go into secondlife looking for 'moms" to play with.....but, even in Sl it's hard to find a play mate

and i am not sure if i could be "brave" enough such a tboo subject with a g/f or FWB

Would love to read more

One of my favorite fantasies, is to know that my wife and her sister are involved in an incestuous relationship. However, in my fantasy my wife doesn't know that her sister and I have been having sex for years.

Until one day, as my wife is eating out her sister's pussy, a massive gush of my cum flows out of her sister's vagina and onto my wife's tongue. She recognizes my taste immediately, and at that moment she realizes that I had just filled her sister's vagina no less than an hour ago. She realizes that there are hickies on her sister's body in the same places that I leave hickies on hers.

And that begins a wild and crazy threesome relationship!

Sounds like a great start to an excellent series.

In one of the posts deleted by the mod you said your parents split up when you were 10. You also said she was a single mom having you at 16.

In one of the posts deleted by the mod you said your parents split up when you were 10. You also said she was a single mom having you at 16.

This is true--- but feelings started around senior year of high school.

Last edited:
Hey there,

Long time reader, first time poster...

I assume this is the place to get our incest happenings/fantasies off of our chest?

I haven't told anyone what happened but I masturbate and fantasize about it often.

It'd be nice to hear there are other "moms" in their 30's-40's who are good-looking, in shape, and have a secret taboo fantasy like mother/son incest. Getting angles from women would help me plot my next move.

I'm 22, my mother is 40.

I could possibly role play a very exhibitionistic mother. No actual sex, but I think my son would enjoy the eyeful.

I took that particular post to mean that she gave birth to him at 16. Just saying that isn't against the rules, at least to me. That's why I didn't edit the post.

Last edited:
hey mommy

Please send me a private message or get up with me on yim... ncfreak4fun269 I look forward to hearing from you

I took that particular post to mean that she gave birth to him at 16. Just saying that isn't against the rules, at least to me. That's why I didn't edit the post.

Yes, I put that in for reference that she's not much older than me-- still looks amazing.

I'll continue on with my story when I get back from the gym--- but I'm looking for sexy mothers or older women to talk about this with to get their feelings on the situation.

Also girls with a brother fetish.

Edited out for story idea... sorry, if this makes the thread look bad. If a mod can delete I will not take offense.

Last edited:

Yeah. The first time I read it I misread. Now, I was clarifying between the "split up" and "single mother". :)

It was the biggest turn on of my life—standing outside the door, listening to my mom (who was equal to or hotter than the women I was jacking off to online) getting her pussy fucked and talking dirty about it. My cock immediately hardened again… The sounds along with myself imagining her getting fucked in her skirt, nylons, and heels—that she had picked out for me!

I imagined her on her back, legs spread with heels in the air—her perfect body gyrating around a cock.

I felt as if I was being cheated on—like she traded up to a better guy with a bigger cock. Just knowing that her perfect little pussy was being taken by another man, although it’s my mom and I felt like that should be me licking her pussy and fucking it.

This is the tip of the iceburg...

OMG, this sounds so good, especially the last part that I underlined. I think deep down inside a lot of adult males want to have sex with their moms.

Yep, thats what momma had to do, upgrade to a bigger and better cock to satisfy that perfect little pussy. Oh, so you think you can do better? You think you got it in you to do better? You think you got it in you to satisfy momma's pussy?

OMG, this sounds so good, especially the last part that I underlined. I think deep down inside a lot of adult males want to have sex with their moms.

Yep, thats what momma had to do, upgrade to a bigger and better cock to satisfy that perfect little pussy. Oh, so you think you can do better? You think you got it in you to do better? You think you got it in you to satisfy momma's pussy?

edit...

Last edited:
I continued jacking off to her, every night after she went to bed and I had to go on the computer to do "homework". hard visualizing myself fucking her--- I would contemplate on how to bring this to the next step. I needed more and it seemed like she was willing to play along.

My only time alone in the house to do this was when she left for work in the morning-- giving me an hour before I had to drive to school. I would give her a hug good bye and memorize the sight of her and what she was wearing-- always done up and sexy. She never left the house without doing her hair, makeup, skirt/dress, along with weekly manicures and pedicured toes sticking out of the opening of her open toed heels.

Within minutes, I would grab the lotion and begin stroking my cock. As I got hornier, it seemed like I was willing to take more risks. I'd continue stroking my cock as i'd rifle through her drawers to find her used thongs/panties from the night before; inhaling them completely which seemed to instantaneously get me harder. It turned me on more than I can explain to know that only a small piece of fabric kept all of us lusting males out of her pussy. I would also get hard knowing that she wears such sexy panties--- and for whom? I never saw guys around and she claims she wasn’t dating….

On one of my final football games, the whole team went out to eat at a local pizza pub. The players all had pizza and the adults were having beer and other cocktails. Certainly unlike my mother’s usual demeanor, I could tell that she was a bit tipsy. Everyone in the pub was stealing glances at her, not because she was a bit intoxicated, but rather she was wearing that short skirt with heels we’d picked out the week before. She was every man and boy’s wetdream…mine included.

As the night began to fold down, I told her I’d drive her home and we’d watch a movie. Of course, this was all part of my plan to see how she really felt about me with loosened inhibitions. She declined and insisted that Terry (a lawyer in town) would drop her off at home. She also began to flirt a bit with me. Grinding up against me and telling me to go and celebrate with Amanda, my girlfriend at the time. Clearly it was a sexual suggestion, but I told her I didn’t feel like celebrating a loss and that I’d rather go home and watch a movie with her.
I kept pushing and pushing to no avail. Amanda eventually dragged me away and we went to her house. In the back of my mind, I knew I’d be returning home later that night to push my luck.

At about one in the morning, I slowly crept in the back door, which was kitty corner from the side of the house my mother’s room was on. I tip toed slowly through the kitchen towards the hallway that entered her room. Oblivious to my arrival, I began to hear her moaning softly, half in joy- half in pain. I couldn’t fucking believe it. I had timed it perfectly to walk in to hear my drunk mother fingering her perfect, yet sexually depraved pussy within fifteen feet of me. The rhythmic sighs continued. I slowly pulled down my pants, just below my waist, to begin stroking my cock to the sounds and the visuals I had in my mind.

“Mmmmm holy fuck you’re so perfect.” I heard a man’s voice say.

What the fuck! Who was that and what the hell was he doing here? I quickly darted my glance over towards the doorway to see a couple of black dress shoes… No fucking way. Terry was in there fucking my mom!
The thought enraged me; yet turned me on. Should I bust down the door and confront? Or silently fulfill my urges.

“It’s so fucking tight…fuck”. Terry grunted again, clearly low on breath.
“You like that tight cunt?” my mother whispered sexually.

The combination of her saying that and knowing that she was getting fucked was about enough to make my cock explode. I stopped stroking for a minute just to slow down and savor this event. 15 seconds later,Without even touching my cock…I came.

*Again, apologies this is coming out as a story, but it's true and I just want your guys' take on it...especially women who are or were in her situation.

?

Loveeeeeeeeeee it

I have been fantasizing about my wife's niece lately...I mean, I really want to get her pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back