The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...you walk in and I'm jacking with your dirty panties over my face. I stop suddenly when I see you. "Uhmmm...hey mom", I say, my still solid cock in my hand, face getting redder by the second.
And your response/reaction is.....:devil:

Real life: "That is disgusting!" as I storm out of the room and go to the front desk to get my own, private room.

Literotica: I lift my skirt, showing my pussy. "So that's were my panties went. And you don't need to smell panties when you can smell and taste my pussy."

Real life: "That is disgusting!" as I storm out of the room and go to the front desk to get my own, private room.

Literotica: I lift my skirt, showing my pussy. "So that's were my panties went. And you don't need to smell panties when you can smell and taste my pussy."

Perfect Response! Too funny

As of late, I just CANNOT get enough of reading incest stories! Daddy daughter, uncle niece, brother sister. I just... mmmmmmmmmmm.... gets me so wet just thinking about it! The best is when they are incest and nonconsent/reluctant.

I know its wrong, and I wouldn't EVER do it in real life but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN I get so turned on and I give myself the BEST orgasms reading them!

Anyone else feel the same way or am I the only one?
hey... its something i have always loved to talk but never have.

even thou i have few experience in my teens with my cousins. I would like to talk to you or anyone...

It's such a tricky subject for me. Incest does something to me, reading the stories and fantasizing about it turns me into a wet mess. I know many people would judge me if they knew but it's how I feel I can't help it

It's such a tricky subject for me. Incest does something to me, reading the stories and fantasizing about it turns me into a wet mess. I know many people would judge me if they knew but it's how I feel I can't help it

What fantasies do you have? I'm interested.

Join the club ... But it is HOT

Hey there,

Long time reader, first time poster...

I assume this is the place to get our incest happenings/fantasies off of our chest?

I haven't told anyone what happened but I masturbate and fantasize about it often.

It'd be nice to hear there are other "moms" in their 30's-40's who are good-looking, in shape, and have a secret taboo fantasy like mother/son incest. Getting angles from women would help me plot my next move.

I'm 22, my mother is 40.

Hey there,

I assume this is the place to get our incest happenings/fantasies off of our chest?

I haven't told anyone what happened but I masturbate and fantasize about it often.

It'd be nice to hear there are other "moms" in their 30's-40's who are good-looking, in shape, and have a secret taboo fantasy like mother/son incest. Getting angles from women would help me plot my next move.

I'm 22, my mother is 40.

What does mom look like and what does she enjoy does she date or still married

Really bored right now so was wondering if any females would want to have some fun with me, I can be your brother or son ;) Send me a pm :devil:

Hey there,

I'm 22, my mother is 40.

Looking forward to reading your story

Sorry if this is reading like a story, but I just want to get it out...

Hi. Welcome to Lit. :) You may wish to review the rules for the site. Discussing any form of sexuality (including memories) when under 18 is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back