the most arousing film scenes!?!

Sleeping Beauty

The Sleeping Beauty -

Emily Browning is a sexually charged young woman with little to live for. She enjoys
walking on the edge of destruction.

25ge0w3.jpg

emily-browning-as-lucy-in-sleeping-beauty.jpg

emily-browning-sleeping-beauty-still-01.jpg

emily-browning-sleeping-beauty-still-02.jpg

Conducive to such a path, she goes beyond fucking random rich strangers and begins taking drugs that allow her finely packaged, primped little body to be used
as if she were a rag doll, asleep and without knowledge or feeling of what the men
are doing to her (yet with a rule that her agency won't allow violation of).

It is in the hands of a female director, which is a good thing.

I loved this film. So many scenes are sexually charged.

img_11562.jpg

woman 1 - This is Lucy.

man 1 - We were just talking about which one of us is going to fuck you.

lucy - Really?! Why don't you toss for it then.

man 1 - (tosses coin)

man 2 - Heads.

man 1 - Cunt!

man 2 - Heads it is!

Lucy - Yes, my prince, but did i say when, did i say tonight, this year, next year?

man 2 - Fair enough. We'll toss.

man 2 - Tonight or next year? Tonight. Heads.

man 1 - (tosses coin) Tonight!

man 2 - It's my lucky night.

Lucy - Now, or in 5 hours?

man 2 - OK, now. Tails.

man 1 - (tosses coin)

702600-G7OR05Q.png

Lucy - Tails never fails! (smiles)

man 2 - Alright. Lets go then, shall we? (they leave together to fuck).

emily-browning-15.jpg

emily-browning-pussy-e1326578450543.jpg

Last edited:
The Sleeping Beauty -

Emily Browning is a sexually charged young woman ........

I loved this film. So many scenes are sexually charged......

img_11562.jpg

I have not seen this film in its entirety; just a number of extended clips, but it is incredibly erotic. Unapologetically naked for much of the film, Emily Browning's milky unblemished skin and tight little body are amply displayed.

The film presents many powerful metaphors beginning with the opening scene, where she has a long tube inserted deep into her throat, as part of a paid medical research project. The thinly veiled implication is that penetration occurs in many ways.

Later working in a high-priced house catering to eroticism, she complies with the madam's request to paint her lips the same shade of pink, as her labia. In this position, she is assured that despite accepting a narcotic concoction that places her in a sleeping coma, her vagina will not be penetrated. Rather it will be worshiped, as a sacred shrine. She is to be part whore and part virgin.

In brief it is a film built around the petite submissive body of this subdued, but very sexy young woman.

The Sleeping Beauty -

I loved this film. So many scenes are sexually charged......

img_11562.jpg

I have not seen this film in its entirety; just a number of extended clips, but it is incredibly erotic. Unapologetically naked for much of the film, Emily Browning's milky unblemished skin and tight little body are amply displayed.

The film presents many powerful metaphors beginning with the opening scene, where she has a long tube inserted deep into her throat, as part of a paid medical research project. The thinly veiled implication is that penetration occurs in many ways.

Later working in a high-priced house catering to eroticism, she complies with the madam's request to paint her lips the same shade of pink, as her labia. In this position, she is assured that despite accepting a narcotic concoction that places her in a sleeping coma, her vagina will not be penetrated. Rather it will be worshiped, as a sacred shrine. She is to be part whore and part virgin.

In brief it is a film built around the petite submissive body of this subdued, but very sexy young woman.

I have found a "YouTube" link for the complete film: "Sleeping Beauty".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=yaNZ7D4rnSk&NR=1

Great voyeurism scenes, but weird storyline.

Scarlett Johansson has the best body (the bubble ass, thick lips, amazing waist to ass ratio, large breasts, . . and, though I am not short myself, I like that she is shorter than many others). It is arousing to imagine her coming with a teen's fingers in her pussy. Thank you BongoGal.

I love your descriptive term, "Amazing Waist to Ass Ratio".

Perhaps this is what you had in mind!

http://free-celebrity-wallpapers.info/img/1296388321-Scarlett-Johansson-Back-View.jpg

I enjoyed the erotic scene from The Postman Always Rings Twice.

The erotic scene from the original Emmanuelle with Sylvia Kristel is also nice.

The Secretary

The Secretary

"Put your elbows on the desk! Bend over!

(he spanks her)

(she emits a pleasured sigh)

Pull up your skirt!

Why?!

You're not worried that I'm going to fuck you are you?!

Pull up your skirt!

Pull down your panty hose and underwear!

Later she says, "I don't fear anymore. I've found someone to feel with.
I feel more than I've ever felt before.

(He gives her a bath) (She tells him of her scars)

"For the first time in my life I felt beautiful, finally part of the earth. He loved me back."

secretaryfirstsmack.jpg

Yes, I loved the Secretary and that scene! Thank you for the post.

Secretary2002ComedyDramaRomance.jpg

maggie_gyllenhaal-secretary_-0041.jpg

the-secretary-289x400.jpg

secretary4.jpg

secretary060608.jpg

gyllenhaal-secretary-1.jpg

true:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2330843/straw_dogs_sex_scene/

I hope this wasn't posted yet. I'm in a hurry and can't check the whole thread - but will.. hopefully soon : )

Ripping her blouse & panties to expose her breasts & pussy, she says yes and no at the same time, fucking her missionary style as she leans back with her mouth open gasping for air, flashbacks, . . . very hot, especially the tearing her clothes.

Thank you for sharing!

It was not posted yet.

Ripping her blouse & panties to expose her breasts & pussy, she says yes and no at the same time, fucking her missionary style as she leans back with her mouth open gasping for air, flashbacks, . . . very hot, especially the tearing her clothes.

Thank you for sharing!

It was not posted yet.

Very very hot scene!!!

Curious if anyone has mentioned the lovely anne hathaway as well as bjorn phillips in havoc

Thank you for sharing!

It was not posted yet.

Happy to contribute to my favourite thread at the moment ; )
Congrats for the idea :rose:

There were a number of sex scenes in Henry and June in which Maria de Madeiros sizzled, playing Anais Nin in a triangle with Henry Miller and his wife (uma Thurman).

One scene in particular, can't find a link, in which she is wearing a black lace body stocking... mmmm! That little Portugese beauty could fuck me with her eyes alone.

maria-de-medeiros-sex.jpg

dd_insider01.jpg

maria-de-medeiros-lesbian-sex.jpg

The only thing that sucked about that film was that June was such a jealous hypocrite about the whole thing. Everything else was awesome.

The Secretary

"Put your elbows on the desk! Bend over!

(he spanks her)

(she emits a pleasured sigh)

Pull up your skirt!

Why?!

You're not worried that I'm going to fuck you are you?!

Pull up your skirt!

Pull down your panty hose and underwear!

Later she says, "I don't fear anymore. I've found someone to feel with.
I feel more than I've ever felt before.

(He gives her a bath) (She tells him of her scars)

"For the first time in my life I felt beautiful, finally part of the earth. He loved me back."

This was awesome.

That was Rachel Weisz?! Wow, I didn't know it was her. Yes, Jude & Rachel are a pretty couple.

Deep in Stalingrad with hundreds of soldiers sleeping next to each other, she isn't supposed to be there. Jude puts his hands down Rachel's uniform pants and steals a fuck. Her half stifled moans, her white ass hanging out of her uniform, . . . too much!

Thank you for reminding me.

rachel_weisz_jude_law_enemy_at_the_gates_001.jpg

bM0121-RachelWeisz@EnemyAtTheGates.jpg

MV5BMTMyMDY2ODY1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA5MjgxNA@@._V1._SX640_SY419_.jpg

I hate the Russians for what they did to my country, but I still love this scene.

Back