The LUV shack!!!

Today's question: Once technology advances to a level where it would be feasible to live in space beyond just floating around like driftwood, would you?

And to answer my own question. Yes, I would. To see the wonders of distant stars and galaxies, would be an amazing thing.
Yes...

World overshoot day wasn't that long ago. The rest of the year is borrowed from future generations. Lovely.

borrowed or stolen? Eventually, we'll need to have satellite farms and mining operations in space. Or go back to the stone age without a way back out.

Today's question: Once technology advances to a level where it would be feasible to live in space beyond just floating around like driftwood, would you?

And to answer my own question. Yes, I would. To see the wonders of distant stars and galaxies, would be an amazing thing.

Oh, most definitely.

borrowed or stolen? Eventually, we'll need to have satellite farms and mining operations in space. Or go back to the stone age without a way back out.

Stolen. Borrowed is just the nice way to put it, as we won't be around to repay that debt.

610080189021603.png

sneaking in to hang out here til the cool kids notice and kick me out. ;)

Back