The Living Works of Art Challenge

So here we are on holiday in Sardinia, and did we remember to pack a discus? No, gentle reader, we did not. How careless of us!

So instead of looking up the Italian for "discus" we gave up and used Numi's beach hat!

P.S. I'm enjoying the wine, pizza, pasta and gelato here rather too much, so can the next challenge be an image of Bacchus please? ;)

Woof....
Also, damn you have big hands. :heart::heart:

Lol. Super!!!!!!

I just had to complete my vision.

:) Stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

Only way to be.:)

Oh wow!! That's amazing!!!

A bit of fun

I love it, Icy. Makes me want to study my dance moves again.

You two can study together.;)

Ok. That's hilarious. 😂I love it!!

There's never enough fun.

I posted too early: should have gone to Icy's studio to use the disco ball and colored lights--anything to make me look better.:rolleyes:

You looked great regardless but thanks for allowing me to post your tampered with art.:D

So here we are on holiday in Sardinia, and did we remember to pack a discus? No, gentle reader, we did not. How careless of us!

So instead of looking up the Italian for "discus" we gave up and used Numi's beach hat!

G6AQdW4.jpg

P.S. I'm enjoying the wine, pizza, pasta and gelato here rather too much, so can the next challenge be an image of Bacchus please? ;)

Don't you hate it when you unpack only to realise that you left your discus at home.

Great pic though and I can picture you on a beach about to toss Numi her hat. 😀

Challenge #3

So I pushed the guys to feats of athleticism for the last challenge. Perhaps this one will be a bit of a reprieve.

If you can manage to lounge on the sofa propped on one elbow, reach out with the other hand, extend your index finger and change the channel on the remote, you are well trained for this next one.

Challenge #3 is "The Creation of Adam," from the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, by Michelangelo.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Creación_de_Adán_(Miguel_Ángel).jpg

Bonus points if you include the hand of God in your portrayal. :D

Public Service Announcement: It was suggested that I remind you to keep your photos within the forum guidelines, found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=560342 We do not want this thread deleted like the "Men of Lit" one was.

This one is actually not as easy as it looks. Michelangelo has played a bit fast and loose with the human proportions, I fear. Adam looks relaxed and stretched out. I tried to reach out so my elbow was almost to the bent knee as in the original and I looked ridiculously scrunched up. Anyway, this is what I came up with.

And yes, I did take this photo in my back yard. Obviously the picture is heavy on the special effects, but I didn't photoshop in the grass. Hope the neighbors weren't looking :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2786 adamgodhand resize2.jpg
    IMG_2786 adamgodhand resize2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This one is actually not as easy as it looks. Michelangelo has played a bit fast and loose with the human proportions, I fear. Adam looks relaxed and stretched out. I tried to reach out so my elbow was almost to the bent knee as in the original and I looked ridiculously scrunched up. Anyway, this is what I came up with.

And yes, I did take this photo in my back yard. Obviously the picture is heavy on the special effects, but I didn't photoshop in the grass. Hope the neighbors weren't looking :eek:

Wow! Wow!
This picture is just so wonderful. Of course it's hard to get the angle right because David is not on a horizontal plane at all.
But this picture out in the grass ... incidentally I was speaking to a friend when you posted this and I literally gasped aloud.
Bravo. I have questions about the edit and yes I am going to send you another PM. :D

Excellent job.
And I think it's great that you were outside. That hand reaching through your ceiling could've caused major structural damage.;)

G6AQdW4.jpg

Nice adaptation. You can keep your hat on in the song, but not here.

I would have looked if I was a neighbor, and you make it look nice and easy.

Attachments

• Photo 25-08-2016, 20 01 53.jpg
    Photo 25-08-2016, 20 01 53.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo 25-08-2016, 20 02 14.jpg
    Photo 25-08-2016, 20 02 14.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
My effort for the challenge, and these are very challenging in fact. Now some of you know I'm a posing twat but it's the what I consider unnatural posing that's the challenging part but all part of the fun. 😉

Same shot but with one being the original and the other filtered and rotated.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904160&stc=1&d=1472152363
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904164&d=1472152385

Looks nice WtS....
Where is your Discobolus entry? :D

So here is my addition for this weeks challenge. I will say it is not my best work... had to work with very little light due to privacy issues, so it got a bit grainy. On the other hand, it sort of fits the picture doesn't it. Also, usually I crop out my face, but it didn't seem right in this pic, so sorry for the faceblur.

hop you enjoy!

love,
-St
I love the dark and mysterious lighting though!!

OMG I love the hat!!!

This is really good, another spectacular choice and photo!! :catroar:
My effort for the challenge, and these are very challenging in fact. Now some of you know I'm a posing twat but it's the what I consider unnatural posing that's the challenging part but all part of the fun. 😉

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904160&stc=1&d=1472152363

Well done sir, WOOF to both of them!!

The unnatural pose may have been a challenge but I believe you executed it beautifully. You managed to look relaxed and I loved the sunlight on your body too.

Nice job WTS. I think you nailed it.

Wow! Wow!
This picture is just so wonderful. Of course it's hard to get the angle right because David is not on a horizontal plane at all.
But this picture out in the grass ... incidentally I was speaking to a friend when you posted this and I literally gasped aloud.
Bravo. I have questions about the edit and yes I am going to send you another PM. :D

Aww, Lizzie, you are wonderful. :rose:

I can just picture that conversation:
"Hi Lizzie, how are you doin'"
"Oh, I'm just fine. Today I . . . *gasp*"
"What? what's wrong?"
"Um . . . nothing."
"Lizzie? are you looking at those naked men again?"
"What? No! Of course not! OK, maybe . . . actually yes. But you don't understand, this is classy. They're posing like famous works of art."
"Yeah, sure." :D

Sure, PM me as much as you like. The rumors that I turned you in for stalking me are greatly exaggerated. ;)

Excellent job.
And I think it's great that you were outside. That hand reaching through your ceiling could've caused major structural damage.;)

Thanks, I'm sure God would have fixed it for me. :D

Nice adaptation. You can keep your hat on in the song, but not here.

I would have looked if I was a neighbor, and you make it look nice and easy.

Love that Joe Cocker song.

I would have been glad to let you look if I you were my neighbor. :)

Oops... old age and such.
You can't use that line, that's mine. :D

This is really good, another spectacular choice and photo!! :catroar:

Thanks Tali

Last edited:
I had a bigger vision I just couldn't pull together so instead of a solved puzzle you get the pieces...

attachment.php

JR I know that's now how you imagined the bonus hand of God so you can skip the extra credit.

Cheers

Attachments

• Adam and God .jpg
    Adam and God .jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
Damn HR,

You absolutely nailed the pose. I bow to the master.

The clouds are a nice touch too.

Back