The Literotica Tag team competition?

Okay this is who I have so far. If I somehow missed someone please let me know.

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter-she did answer and say she is interested
MichaelWest
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
robertreams
tex tall tales
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
larasscasse
jagfarlane
hypoxia
blindjustice

I quickly went back through the thread and that is who I have come up ith

That's 18 so 9 teams.

Anyone see anyone I missed wanting in or bowing out?

Let me know.

We'll do a final tally tomorrow night in case there are any last minute additions/subtractions.

I'm all excited. Can't wait to see who I'm paired with. Thanks for planning this, LC.

Okay this is who I have so far. If I somehow missed someone please let me know.

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter-she did answer and say she is interested
MichaelWest
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
robertreams
tex tall tales
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
larasscasse
jagfarlane
hypoxia
blindjustice

I quickly went back through the thread and that is who I have come up ith

That's 18 so 9 teams.

Anyone see anyone I missed wanting in or bowing out?

Let me know.

We'll do a final tally tomorrow night in case there are any last minute additions/subtractions.

I think you left out walkerlong and ShaeLeeTanner.

I think you left out walkerlong and ShaeLeeTanner.

Damn, yes you're right on Walkerlong.

But Shaeleetanner backed out right after they entered.

So okay we have 19 here is to hoping for one more by tonight.

If anyone has someone in mind that might be interested send the a PM and mention it to them I would rather not see anyone sit out.

If someone has to sit out i don't mind if its me, I will still upload for everyone. I don't mind either way :) Although it would possibly be handy to find another female writer ;)

I just counted them and I think you may have miscounted with the names you mentioned being 19 and Walkerlong making it 20, but i could be wrong its late and I goof up a bit. So I don't think there is any need for more now unless there is two more.

I was checking the boy girl ratio and the numbers weren't adding up right lol, at the moment I believe its 3:1 so I don't think boy girl pairings are going to happen for everyone.

Last edited:
If someone has to sit out i don't mind if its me, I will still upload for everyone. I don't mind either way :) Although it would possibly be handy to find another female writer ;)

I just counted them and I think you may have miscounted with the names you mentioned being 19 and Walkerlong making it 20, but i could be wrong its late and I goof up a bit. So I don't think there is any need for more now unless there is two more.

I was checking the boy girl ratio and the numbers weren't adding up right lol, at the moment I believe its 3:1 so I don't think boy girl pairings are going to happen for everyone.

Jeez you're right walker does make 20.

I should have coffee before I try counting before 6am

And yes looking like some guys will be taking on female roles. that will make things more entertaining

Just FYI, I PM'd Laurel about this and she said it sounded great and she'd help, just to let her know.

Is everyone okay with the "teamwork" theme?

As for pairings I gave tonight as a deadline for signup so I figure tomorrow I can send the final list to Ladyver and we will have our pairings by the weekend.

Is everyone okay with the "teamwork" theme?

As for pairings I gave tonight as a deadline for signup so I figure tomorrow I can send the final list to Ladyver and we will have our pairings by the weekend.

Teamwork is good with me.

Team work is fine. We can figure out something to make a story out of that.

So we need to send Lady V our E-mails right?

Team work is fine. We can figure out something to make a story out of that.

So we need to send Lady V our E-mails right?

Actually I'm thinking maybe she just pm's everyone who they are writing with and we can exchange through Pm's

That way there is less for her to keep track of seeing she is already handling the pairing.

On the subject of Pm and e-mail I hope to hell the person I get to work with doesn't mind IM or skype communicating through e-mail is slow as hell.

Actually I'm thinking maybe she just pm's everyone who they are writing with and we can exchange through Pm's

That way there is less for her to keep track of seeing she is already handling the pairing.

On the subject of Pm and e-mail I hope to hell the person I get to work with doesn't mind IM or skype communicating through e-mail is slow as hell.

No kidding on that, hope so as well.

Teamwork works for me, too. Hopefully time zone differences won't get in the way of planning - just another obstacle to jump over!

yep PM here would be great for communication or my email. I'm a spastic communicator.

Teamwork is good. Any pairing would work with me too! I'm ready to roll!

Like I said before....

Pairs naked trampoline contest here we come. (pun intended) :D

Or would that be too visual? :devil:

I'm cleaning out my pm's and have set up a contest folder to store the contest pm's in.

Back