The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just try to imagine what a soldier on either side would think and feel as those horsemen began to thunder down towards them in full gallop.

I used to think the scene of Pickett's charge in the movie Gettysburg was impressive with all those cannons barraging the Union lines. But it's really not as impressive as seeing thousands of charging cavalry slamming into a massive number of enemies. I loved the way the looks on the faces of the orc archers changed from confidence to panic when the horsemen weren't even slowed down!

Best parts in that whole battle scene, well, my favorite of many best parts was after the charge and the look on Theoden's face as he sees the mumakil coming at them.

He and those Rohan riders probably never even seen a regular elephant much less a giant killer war-elephant.
That and the face of Eowyn when the Witch-king hefts up that ridiculously huge flail. It works because its ridiculously huge:D

Best parts in that whole battle scene, well, my favorite of many best parts was after the charge and the look on Theoden's face as he sees the mumakil coming at them.

He and those Rohan riders probably never even seen a regular elephant much less a giant killer war-elephant.
That and the face of Eowyn when the Witch-king hefts up that ridiculously huge flail. It works because its ridiculously huge:D

Yeah, I love that. Her look seems to say, 'You're going to try to hit me with that thing? That's not even fair!' She should have rushed inside his guard before he got it to swinging full speed though. He wouldn't have been able to do nearly as much then.

Yeah, I love that. Her look seems to say, 'You're going to try to hit me with that thing? That's not even fair!' She should have rushed inside his guard before he got it to swinging full speed though. He wouldn't have been able to do nearly as much then.

That would've worked for the flail but not the sword in his other hand. Besides the way that match-up ended wouldn't have nearly a satisfying match up if it the ridiculously huge flail didn't give her some trouble. I mean I'm a guy and I pump my fist and go "Yeah!!" when Eowynn stabs the dude in the face.

Seriously though he's got some strong wrists and arms doesn't he? I mean he could armwrestle the Hulk couldn't he?

I wanted a flail like that one, unfortunately the safety requirements for a weapon like that are rather insane.

That would've worked for the flail but not the sword in his other hand. Besides the way that match-up ended wouldn't have nearly a satisfying match up if it the ridiculously huge flail didn't give her some trouble. I mean I'm a guy and I pump my fist and go "Yeah!!" when Eowynn stabs the dude in the face.

Seriously though he's got some strong wrists and arms doesn't he? I mean he could armwrestle the Hulk couldn't he?

Yeah, I think he was pretty pissed off when she hacked off the head of his nazgul mount. The fact that the business end of the flail was the size of a crouching hobbit and made of iron, it must have been like swinging an anchor!

Yeah, I think he was pretty pissed off when she hacked off the head of his nazgul mount. The fact that the business end of the flail was the size of a crouching hobbit and made of iron, it must have been like swinging an anchor!

His poor fel-beast and all the Mumakils...good thing there's no PETA in Middle-earth.

And no wonder the Witch-king wanted to kill Eowynn now he's gotta walk back to Mordor.

His poor fel-beast and all the Mumakils...good thing there's no PETA in Middle-earth.

And no wonder the Witch-king wanted to kill Eowynn now he's gotta walk back to Mordor.

*laughs!* :D I think the PETA people tuned out when Gollum brought back the rabbits for breakfast. Either that or when he sunk his teeth into that fish in the backstory.

*laughs!* :D I think the PETA people tuned out when Gollum brought back the rabbits for breakfast. Either that or when he sunk his teeth into that fish in the backstory.

:D Maybe they should have a PETFA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Fantasy Animals).

There are some seriously fucked up human beings on here who need to stop blaming whatever it is and help themselves lead a better life.

LT ~ What people do to get attention never ceases to amaze me.

puke

followed by~

maybe I will get some writing done today...

followed by

tummy grossness

followed by~

who do I owe?

My tummy is unhappy with me right now...

Nerves, I guess. Can't keep food down so haven't eaten really anything in two days.

*snuggles in to the draggy*

That's not a good thing *snuggles back* Did you like the exchange between the bunny and her friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back