The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest thought - should try and see if there is an idea that appeals, or maybe wait and see what Nina comes up with. Hmmmm...
I come up with random shit.. not worth much... but i do expand and explore and take over others ideas, trying not to claim them as my own...

I'm really open to anything, once.

Except cilantro, ack, grose.... :p

That goes without saying, regardless of the circumstances. You should always sleep more. Cats live by that thinking.

*sleepy grin*

Especially if one has gotten only three hours of sleep during the night, and even less than that over the weekend.

*yawns*

I should quit my job and...no wait...that's a bad idea.

LT~What m13 said

*sleepy grin*

Especially if one has gotten only three hours of sleep during the night, and even less than that over the weekend.

*yawns*

I should quit my job and...no wait...that's a bad idea.

LT~What m13 said
-giggles-

that was funny..

:)

no sleep for the wicked...

I come up with random shit.. not worth much... but i do expand and explore and take over others ideas, trying not to claim them as my own...

I'm really open to anything, once.

Except cilantro, ack, grose.... :p

You sound like me....

Except for the cilantro. Hmmm...

Fuck you insomnia, fuck you. Not hair pulling sweat soaked I cant move another inch fuck either.

No im thinking more along the lines of how did I miss the unibrow shit I have a strange itching and burning sensation type of fuck. >.<

On another note entirely I have seen a lot of talented writting lately. Almost makes me want to start up again.

Fuck you insomnia, fuck you. Not hair pulling sweat soaked I cant move another inch fuck either.

No im thinking more along the lines of how did I miss the unibrow shit I have a strange itching and burning sensation type of fuck. >.<

On another note entirely I have seen a lot of talented writting lately. Almost makes me want to start up again.
-laughs till her sides hurt-

as fucked as it is... i completly agree with you.

Pondering beating computer within an inch of its mechanical life it ever messes up like that again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back