The Joy Of Pain....an Introduction

Limbhugger said:
I think yes on both counts. :devil:

Speaking from experience I presume? Mmmmm, perhaps I may one day need tips from the lady who so expertly possesses your heart and submission.:)

Catalina :rose:

...and he does love to demonstrate his toys....:D

Attachments

• playtime.jpg
    playtime.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 549
landcruisergal said:
You go gurl. Thanks for the pics..inspiring .

LOL, happy to be able to inspire..have a feeling if we take some more in the near future, they may extend on these well given the time and place. ;)

Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
Speaking from experience I presume? Mmmmm, perhaps I may one day need tips from the lady who so expertly possesses your heart and submission.:)

She is indeed my freedom and my path to liberation. She's always about for you to ask opinions or just to share thoughts. Although I do think you have quite a track record to fall back on. ;)

Limbhugger said:
She is indeed my freedom and my path to liberation. She's always about for you to ask opinions or just to share thoughts. Although I do think you have quite a track record to fall back on. ;)

LOL, is rather a surprising journey to be taken on and not at all boring. :D

...and making sure I get the best view :D ....so thoughtful, obedient, and precious.

Attachments

• pump action.jpg
    pump action.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 490
Begging and trying to hide the truth also did not work...

Attachments

• s_106_0654_r1.jpg
    s_106_0654_r1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 461
Mmmmm, but did he really think it would?

Attachments

• bad boy.jpg
    bad boy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 431
Have to love that colour...the bruising...the patterns...:D

Attachments

• s_106_0659.jpg
    s_106_0659.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 415
..and still he waits for more?!!...masochists can be a full work out in themselves.:D

Attachments

• more please.jpg
    more please.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 399
Cool down can be soooo good....can't figure why it made him gasp and shiver so.:rolleyes::D

Attachments

• cool it.jpg
    cool it.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 406
Limbhugger said:
How kind of you to allow him to hold the pump. ;)

LOL, didn't want anything falling out at the wrong moment....but temptation did get the better of him..it was dealt with.:p

ShyGuy68 said:
Catalina do you by any chance also dominate women? ;)

Is in his plans I will before too long....lol, though he says after seeing what I can do for my first session with a male he already has sympathy for any female I play with....can't imagine why.:rolleyes: Any particular reason you ask?

catalina_francisco said:
Is in his plans I will before too long....lol, though he says after seeing what I can do for my first session with a male he already has sympathy for any female I play with....can't imagine why.:rolleyes: Any particular reason you ask?

I was curious, because in my opinion we see way to little pictures of women being dominate here, and I was in search for more of those, being a dom myself.

ShyGuy68 said:
I was curious, because in my opinion we see way to little pictures of women being dominate here, and I was in search for more of those, being a dom myself.

I am all for that idea.....unfortunately, though I took many beautiful pics (though not near enough) of the results, we only got a couple with me in them this time, but better than nothing....and it was an incredible experience I am better for having had. :)

catalina_francisco said:
I am all for that idea.....unfortunately, though I took many beautiful pics (though not near enough) of the results, we only got a couple with me in them this time, but better than nothing....and it was an incredible experience I am better for having had. :)

Oh did you post those pictures yet, or have I missed them?

By the way, thought you might like to give this a look www.kennl.dk/toys

ShyGuy68 said:
Oh did you post those pictures yet, or have I missed them?

By the way, thought you might like to give this a look www.kennl.dk/toys

Haven't posted them as yet, and they are not of the overly active variety but was such a fun moment that definately was not expected by the pet. :D Love the toys...especially the paddle....lol, we found a perfect wooden breadboard complete with handle carved as part of it that doubled nicely as a paddle....have to love those economical dual purpose items that fill the toy bag much quicker than the adult store. Bought a new hairbrush too but it became the second one in a month to be broken on my butt...certainly don't make them like they used to.

ShyGuy68 said:

Just remembered this thread of Netzach's which may interest you if you haven't already seen it, though don't think it was women being dominated. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238661

..ropes can be such fun...especially when unexpected interruptions happen :D

Attachments

• s_trusting...or trussed.jpg
    s_trusting...or trussed.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 405
Back