the_joy_of_pain said:

Guess I did and You know it

You guess?!!! Hmmm, better make sure.
b18.gif

Catalina :rose:

the_joy_of_pain said:
Always in need for You :D

:heart:

I will pray for you (not) LOL... Looks like your having far too much fun there you lil masochist you LOL.. ( OR your Mistress is LMAO )

keep up the good work Both of you ..and the pics lol and Welcome the_joy_of_pain.:devil:

:confused: masochist ?? me ?? :D

Thank You Master_Wiccanman, hope we can supply You (and everybody else) with some more great pics made bij Catalina.

;)

the_joy_of_pain said:

Thank You Master_Wiccanman, hope we can supply You (and everybody else) with some more great pics made bij Catalina.

;)

You a masochist?.....hmmmm, painslut seems to fit well along with a few other things I could think of. I am beginning to think slut fits well in many ways, don't you?

Catalina
a86.gif

catalina_francisco said:
You a masochist?.....hmmmm, painslut seems to fit well along with a few other things I could think of. I am beginning to think slut fits well in many ways, don't you?

Catalina
a86.gif

:p No comment :D

Painslut is such a wonderful title and carries with it so much responsibility. ;)

LOL, almost forgot how fun inner arms can be.....

Attachments

• s_106_0612.jpg
    s_106_0612.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 517
Limbhugger said:
Such a lucky boy. :)

LOL, you think? Wonder if he will continue to feel so lucky...was a good beginning, but now the creative and devious thoughts have been unleashed and need to be explored. :D

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, you think? Wonder if he will continue to feel so lucky...was a good beginning, but now the creative and devious thoughts have been unleashed and need to be explored. :D

I think yes on both counts. :devil:

catalina_francisco said:

:devil: Excellent..... the devious thoughts are the best!

Angel_Diva said:
:devil: Excellent..... the devious thoughts are the best!

LOL, yes they seem to be, for me at least.:D Mmmm, there is a downside though....giving Masterful one ideas he can use on me which he hadn't thought of before.:eek:

catalina_francisco said:
Is so nice to know others can relate. :)

Perhaps a Name Change is in Order here...
" Pain-slut " seems a much better title for "this one"
He certainly appears to be enjoying himself in the Pics..LOl:devil:

the_joy_of_pain said:

;)

:devil: You hope We can supply??? hmmm I am sure Mistress Catalina will have a repremand due upon your nice lil body for making the assumptions of WE .... Lmao..

Lol Ok Catalina ...You go Gyrl..... :devil:

Back