The Joy Of Pain....an Introduction

Scarlett_t2 said:
Yah right....silly boy
S

:D Sheesh, wouldn't you think he would be more grateful, willing to go to any lengths, after his Ma'am goes to such trouble to make him feel all warm and special, not to mention taken, with her words of support and protection elsewhere? Made me feel all soft and joyful just reading them...pin his butt to the wall I say until he remembers his place of worship and gratitude. LOL, lucky we know that is where he likes to be in obedient servitude to the keeper of his heart. :p

Catalina :rose:

Alas Cat you know well I am and always will be hers. And my gratitude goes without saying, but needles?

Although I must admit to have had looked at the pic more than once. ;)

Limbhugger said:
Alas Cat you know well I am and always will be hers. And my gratitude goes without saying, but needles?

LOL, see I knew it!!

Limbhugger said:

yeah 20 of the 38 views kinda more then once eh bratboy?! ;)

Kajira Callista said:
yeah 20 of the 38 views kinda more then once eh bratboy?! ;)
raises hand
I think I might be a few of them too... :eek:

Limbhugger said:
Ma'am thought I should share these with you Miss Catalina. Not hijacking your thread, just sharing. :) :rose:

Cpins

Cpins2

Mmmmm, thanks for sharing, and thank your Ma'am for being so thoughtful. LOL, now if all hijacks were this pretty, I'm sure everyone would be overjoyed.:D .and pssst, didn't see it as a hijack, but you are welcome to hijack away.:p

vixenshe said:
Catalina... WOW! What amazing photos! I'm positively INSPIRED!

LOL, I am happy to inspire....not to mention, keep Etoile and KC coming back for another peek at LH's fateful pic!!:D

catalina_francisco said:
Oh damn, this is too pretty to resist posting before I go.:)

I thought the pic with the flogger was great - but this one is just awesome !!

Wow. Great pic thread.

I HAVE to learn to do needle play. That pic was soooooooooo cool. I want to reproduce it.

Oh - and very cute boy indeed Cat!

Back