The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVIII: Suffering Sappho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who weighs more....Wings or Buttrs?

On your mind?

It seems to vary, depending which is expressing more happiness and contentment in their lives at the time.

You do seem very fixated and intensely persistent though, for a self-styled urbane stud and aspiring man of the world.

NPR is in full panic mode over the Administration's possible withdrawal from the Paris climate "accord. "

They’ve resorted to blubbering. They’re so desperate that they’ve abandoned any pretense of journalistic impartiality and are now in full propaganda broadcast mode arguing (yes, ARGUING) that it has nothing to do with “science” and everything to do with “nationalism” versus “internationalism.”

They’re pulling out all the stops. It’s a disgusting display of how completely bent NPR has become.

Even though Wings is pretty much universally disliked, that's no reason to be mean to it.

Everyone has a place on the GB.

It's always like a breath of fresh air around here whenever those HOA violation notices need to be stuffed into envelopes at the first of the month.

Last edited:
I figured with the housing sector recovering fully from the last recession that even the least qualified appraisal clerks could conceivably find gainful employment.

Today has been a much better day. Plus sangria tonight!

When someone is trolled it reveals more about the person doing it rather than what is said. Not to say there isn't at times some funny tidbits in there, but most of the time it's boring...and tedious.

Last edited:
When someone is trolled it reveals more about the person doing it rather than what is said. Not to say there isn't at times some funny tidbits in there, but most of the time its boring...and tedious.

I've been "trolled" more than anyone and agree...we're all here for the laughs!

I've been "trolled" more than anyone and agree...we're all here for the laughs!

Okay, sometimes you give a good zinger.

I can appreciate how you react to your trolls. Never show your weakness or get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back