The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit G would be furious if I cut my hair. I cut about six inches off this year and we are both a little uncomfortable with it. But I don't want short hair so it's something we are united on. If it were a health reason he'd be supportive about it I know. I also discuss things like colour change ( Only happened once .last year and he said when he had had enough) with him. He had to look at it, I think it's fair he should say what he thinks. I also say what I think about his :)

People who have been around here for a while know my feelings. And yeah colour isnt great either.

I kind of hope this doesn't turn into a pissing contest. If it does, 2017 could have social media drowning in "woe-is-me" in an attempt to claim bragging rights over 2016.

In other news, gas is up 10 cents since the last time I filled up and the wind is now out of the north.

I cut most of my hair off this year. I liked my hair long, but I love it short. It's much easier to care for and I get great bed head now! It was very freeing to chop it off. Some days I miss my long locks, but not enough to grow it back, yet.

Even the Grumpster seems to like it, I wasn't sure he would.

5ZDDR+

There were so many of us for 2015 - it was like 2016 just decided they could only come up with one.

And I know someone said your av looks like Kate Hudson but I think Blake Lively.

I thinks she resembles Carol Kane (I remember her from Scrooged). She was cool.

Got a cool gift for Christmas. A jail broke fire stick.

Anyone else have one of these lil beauties?

YNBfs+

6, 8, 9, 2, 4, 1.

Those six were immediate off the bat..."not many" people must have Mr. Magoo eyes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back