The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five houses are painted different colors.

The person living in each house is of a different nationality.

Each person likes a different drink, smokes a different brand of cigars, and has a different pet. With the following hints, you must determine who owns the fish?:

The Brit lives in a red house.

The Swede has a dog.

The Dane drinks tea.

The green house is to the left of the white house.

The person living in the green house drinks coffee.

The person who smokes Pall Malls has birds.

The person who owns the yellow house smokes Dunhills.

The person who lives in the middle house drinks milk.

The Norwegian lives in the first house.

The person who smokes mixed cigars lives next to the one with cats.

The person who has horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.

The person who smokes BlueMasters drinks beer.

The German smokes Princes.

The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.

And the person who smokes mixed cigars has a neighbor who drinks water.

I promised yesterday I would snap me sitting on the stove today. Sorry, it's not very attractive nor elegant. It's a difficult thing to try to snap, and it's accepted I am a terrible photographer. But I did say I would so....

as always, my photos are mine, and not to be quoted or ever reappear, even when it's just me cooking, thank you :)

Still wanting to see a pic of the stove itself. Interested to see a wood burning stove you can perch on.

Interest in techy toys sometimes outweighs sexy pics. I can stare in lust longer at a pic of a Lotus motorcycle than a small breasted red head in bondage. May not get a woody over the Lotus but can look at it longer drooling.

Never thought a wood stove would be safe to sit on top of! Interesting that the one in the pic has boiler connections. I think I would like to see a safer class A venting come right down to stove top. Make a good radiant heat tube though.

Nice stove!

esse-ironheart-dimensions.jpg

It's amazing that a married man with dependant children spends all this time stalking female posters with ellaborate cartoons and lengthy scenarios and storylines.

Should he have been divorced or single, I wouldn't be so outraged.
But the fact that he parks his fat ass in front of the computer and pretends to o "work" (when in fact he's doing other stuff) while his wife is cooking, cleaning the toilet and looking after the kids -- for me, that part is particularly disgusting.

What I also find interesting is that all of those who encourage -directly or indirectly- his stalking (fellow BDSMers of his) find nothing abnormal in 86's behavior, yet are quick to pathologise the target for reacting to it.

The government paid to send 'em all to "Kollidge" so now they won't do any work they think is beneath them. That's why there are so many Mexicans.

Baked Elle, now for a suitable wine, Dandelion I think :)

Braised Elle, seasoned with herbs and dried summer flower petals, bubbling contently, while the wooden spoon stirs the soft scintilla of dust through the shaft of winter morning light slanting through the drawn drapes.

Sip a warming plum brandy from a fish-bowly glass while you wait, listening to the stove tick and the faint whinnying of ponies.

And what's even more ironic is that 86's Lit. profile is full of quotes in which he praises his wife, while his online behavior (spending so much time cyberstalking female posters instead of moving his fat ass and chipping in on housechores)
-- suggests hat he disrespects his wife, and doesn't mind taking a big chunk out of the time that he might spend with his kids

What a hypochrytical moron…

Never had sugar plum fairy drink before. Is it alcoholic? Will have to look for it at the LCBO Store next time I am there if so.

Dude, we get it. You're having another one of your 'bad turns'.

But in all seriousness, you're not well, and this relentless, attention-seeking, stalking behaviour needs to stop.:rose:

Asylum%20seekers.jpg

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.

It takes a great deal of strength to accept you just aren't capable to do it on your own.

Make that call. The first step is hardest, but it's easier once you find your gait. :rose:

NSW-Mental-Health-Line-logo.png

Be well. :rose:

I am reading that as you 'baked Elle'.

Unless you actually baked Elle.

Braised Elle, seasoned with herbs and dried summer flower petals, bubbling contently, while the wooden spoon stirs the soft scintilla of dust through the shaft of winter morning light slanting through the drawn drapes.

Sip a warming plum brandy from a fish-bowly glass while you wait, listening to the stove tick and the faint whinnying of ponies.

SEE! I am not the only one who read it like that! :D

Dude, we get it. You're having another one of your 'bad turns'.

But in all seriousness, you're not well, and this relentless, attention-seeking, stalking behaviour needs to stop.:rose:

Asylum%20seekers.jpg

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.

It takes a great deal of strength to accept you just aren't capable to do it on your own.

Make that call. The first step is hardest, but it's easier once you find your gait. :rose:

NSW-Mental-Health-Line-logo.png

Be well. :rose:

You can disguise it or deflect as much as you want, under a superficial veneer of "humour" and by playing the Blurt buffoon and entertainer.

And there are several people who either encourage your "jokes", or who express annoyance with my reactions while pretending not to see what you're doing.
Which makes you feel that you're either funny, or a hero for chasing the most despised (by Blurters) poster off the board.

But you don't have the capacity to understand that we're talking abput a certain type of people here: those who do that are either people with issues themselves (I won't go into these) or xenophobes. Or they just ain't too bright to be able to discern.

I guarantee you that those Blurt posters and the other Litsters who never get involved -even if they don't like me- don't see things the same way that you and that bunch do.

You can disguise it or deflect as much as you want, under a superficial veneer of "humour" and by playing the Blurt buffoon and entertainer.

And there are several people who either encourage your "jokes", or who express annoyance with my reactions while pretending not to see what you're doing.
Which makes you feel that you're either funny, or a hero for chasing the most despised (by Blurters) poster off the board.

But you don't have the capacity to understand that we're talking abput a certain type of people here: those who do that are either people with issues themselves (I won't go into these) or xenophobes. Or they just ain't too bright to be able to discern.

I guarantee you that those Blurt posters and the other Litsters who never get involved -even if they don't like me- don't see things the same way that you and that bunch do.

Wrong. You are equally despised by all sides, lardo. 99% think you have a serious mental disorder.

nice Em, you Otter be a poet

Wrong. You are equally despised by all sides, lardo.
Hey, RobDownSouth:

The fact that so many Blurters giggle at or defend your stalking individual members with racial slurs and attacks on posters' kids
("So what if Rob's doing it? The targets deserve it because "they're bad racists", look what they said 8 years ago about the Haiti Earthquake - misinterpretted, of course)

doesn't speak volumes about the quality of some who post in this thread either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back