The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but...was there always this much stupid on the GB? It's almost painful to read, and I just can't find the required amount of give-a-fuck to argue with it.

i'd say yes. the problem is most of the intelligent people fucked off ages ago.

Oh, London, you have captured my heart. I will miss you, and can't wait to see you again.

With less than four weeks 'til the solstice, it's now light at 0530 and the birds are making a perfect racket.

It's all but impossible to sleep with the windows open.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 0
Smiling today, genuinely even.

Tomorrow is going to be glorious.

Sunday will be fun as well... Moana themed birthday party for my now 2 year old nephew. My sister is a brilliant party planner and her husband is an excellent cook. Fun will be had by all.

If today's mudslide of diarrhea by the racist shitstain is any indication, this summer's gonna be a real fecal funhouse of unfettered stupidity on this board! Better plan my outdoor activities accordingly! :D

zumi, can you imagine someone going into a coma before the Orange Horror is elected, and coming out of the coma, after the Orange Horror is booted out of the White House ?

How could anyone ever give an explanation that is sufficient ?

Remind me never to piss Ben Stokes off.

Dont be anti gay.

In the same vein, Liverpool, or Real your tonight?

I love the idea of Zidane telling everyone to fuck off slightly less than I want to see Ronaldo (the latter, and I'm sure he hates that idea) fail dismally. Liverpool however is always my team, and especially I'd love to see Salah cap off a campaign for the ages.

I want 3-1

Dont be anti gay.

In the same vein, Liverpool, or Real your tonight?

I love the idea of Zidane telling everyone to fuck off slightly less than I want to see Ronaldo (the latter, and I'm sure he hates that idea) fail dismally. Liverpool however is always my team, and especially I'd love to see Salah cap off a campaign for the ages.

I want 3-1

Nothing to do with gay, he broke Babar Azam's arm with a not very short ball.

And I support anyone playing against the scousers.

...And all the cats in the world don't do remotely as much damage to the environment as a single oil company...

I will presume that you prefer eating to starvation.

"...Modern agriculture has been described as a way of turning hydrocarbons into food. Without cheap energy— a single gallon of gasoline is the energy equivalent of 100 hours of old-fashioned labor— the world would certainly have trouble producing half of the current food supply, and that fraction could be substantially less. Hydrocarbons are not only critical to farm equipment and food distribution over very large distances, but also play a dominant role in fertilizer production. With sparse hydrocarbon usage, American agriculture would have to be totally and painfully restructured..."
-Jeremy Grantham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back