The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. What reason would a retired KGB Colonel have to lie? :rolleyes:

It's too funny for words.

..."It's funny for Russians that 500-ruble ads on Facebook are being examined by Congress and that the U.S. is attaching so much value to amateurish trolling."...

...Gudkov, then a Russian lawmaker for a pro-government party, says he was given damaging material on a French presidential candidate that could have tipped the election. Gudkov says he passed the information to the Russian Foreign Ministry, which told him that if the material leaked out, it would pose an "enormous, insane risk" for future relations with Paris.

There was no leak...

Read the article, think about it. The whole hypothesis is so preposterous that it's hilarious. I haven't the slightest doubt that the American public is colossally stupid but even I don't think it's that stupid. The Russkies are having a great laugh at us (and they should).

There's a lot of hysteria out there arising from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Somebody just showed me video of Martha Raddatz and Rachel Maddow from Election night last year. You've got to be kidding me. Is there anybody out there who still believes those two (who are, without question, representative of main stream media in the U.S.) aren't emotionally unbalanced?

Such relentless tedium, unfortunately untinged with any hint of tedium vitae.

You're okay with it, too? As long as it's one of your buds, they can make any claim or accusation they want. If AJ posted that, many of you would have reported the post and posted about his deplorable behavior.

You're okay with it, too? As long as it's one of your buds, they can make any claim or accusation they want. If AJ posted that, many of you would have reported the post and posted about his deplorable behavior.

446b81823a0e3ed88902542d9550131a2ddcdaabaa066fe85f87412b234b1883.jpg

Luk has no idea who you are but Luk fully owns you. Luk says you're welcome, from Luk.

No Mr youknownothing. We expect you to die.. ( goes back to plot to steal Fort Knox gold )

Ernest Goes to the Army. I suppose MASH would have been better.

Perg

People have curiosities, that they should just leave alone. (Cthulhu related)

The Great God Pan
Arthur Machen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back