The Isolated Blurt Thread XL : This Shit Is Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. My sister and I made executive decisions though and pretty much said this is what we're doing and the rest of you can join us or not.

TWO trips to California planned now.

Sisters unite! Stand firm. :cool:

If this keeps up I may just have to tease you guys about how cute and adorable :heart: you guys :heart: are and I don't know if Luk would accept being thought of as "adorable". :eek:

:D

Sisters unite! Stand firm. :cool:

If this keeps up I may just have to tease you guys about how cute and adorable :heart: you guys :heart: are and I don't know if Luk would accept being thought of as "adorable". :eek:

:D

She is in California too. Seems that's where all the best things are....especially fish tacos.

The 'Pharma Bro' dude was found guilty last week of 3 of the 8 charges brought against him, and will be sentenced soon.

martin-shkreli.png

A good number of the courtroom sketches from the fella's trial depict the weaselly-looking schmuck rather accurately, like some sort of rat-faced son of Gargamel.

tumblr_ou6sc9GZis1qe4p89o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ou6sc9GZis1qe4p89o3_500.jpg

tumblr_ou6sc9GZis1qe4p89o1_540.jpg

Last edited:
Wait...is that a gloryhole chamber/blowjob box or am I reading it wrong? :confused:

:D It's more for a peep show, but I like the way you think. One would need to be careful if standing upon ladder or some such thing whist getting a blowjob.

What we had for dinner my first night there - and they were fantastic. I was very skeptical about fish IN tacos, but.....heaven.

Hmmm... I must admit to some skepticism... But I'm not the one having them so it's not like it matters much. :D

Hmmm... I must admit to some skepticism... But I'm not the one having them so it's not like it matters much. :D

They're pretty good, and I'm not someone who likes fish all that much.

No Ishmael thread about that poor, poor Google engineer who got fired for promotin' one of Ish's favorite pet theories, the one about the male superiority over womenfolk?

Ish, I am disappoint.

No Ishmael thread about that poor, poor Google engineer who got fired for promotin' one of Ish's favorite pet theories, the one about the male superiority over womenfolk?

Ish, I am disappoint.

Didn't that guy get work in the Ecuadorian embassy in London?

netscape? shit, did i hit another wrinkle in time? man, i'm getting fucking sick of that shit.

Theoretical question;

The thing that makes you happiest in the world is chocolate and you have available a life time of chocolate but you are allergic to chocolate . It won't kill you, just make you a bit gassy or something.

Do you eat the chocolate or cultivate a taste for ....liquorice?

The answer according to my friend is always eat the chocolate. I dont think you can really cultivate taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back