the hitchhiker

esmeraldaflame

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Posts
1,060
Esmeralda
Age 18
Height: 5'9"
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Deep Blue
Build: toned and athletic, with large, round breasts and a flat, taunt stomach

(:)heart:Hi:heart:. I'm looking for someone to play part of mature male age 40-50 , who picks up my character, a runaway, and seduces her. You are a cool, confident man; very masculine and rugged. You are assertive, dominant, and somewhat aggressive, in that you know what you want and aren't afraid to get it; but at the same time, you are gentle, romantic, and full of passion:heart::heart::kiss::heart::heart:. This isn't a rape story.))

All she wanted was to get away. Away from the rotted pile of shit that her family had become when her mom started drinking and her dad ran away with his female boss; away from her school where she was failing anyway, and away from the big city. Esmeralda wanted to start a new life out west. She didn't care where or doing what, just as long as it was far away. Possibly in Denver, somewhere, or in one of the little townships between there and Albuquerque. By now, she'd finally left the city behind. The pavement had ended some time ago, and the subdivisions had given away to farm houses tucked back behind front lawns the size of football fields, separated by long, lonesome stretches of agricultural fields. It was quite an impressive distance for a girl to walk, but by now, Esmeralda's feet were killing her. Her pack was digging into her shoulders, and her back was soaked with sweat. She wasn't even sure she was out of the county yet, and she still had quite a ways to go before she crossed the state line and further still before she crossed the Mississippi. At this rate, she wouldn't reach Denver for another 9 months, if her soft, 21st Century body didn't poop out first. She wasn't a pioneer from 1840, and even if she was, they at least had a wagon and a yoke of oxen. She could really use a modern substitute: a car.

Esmeralda eagerly eyed the road in search of a car traveling in the same direction she was. She hoped someone would take notice of her. She didn't look that scuzzy, like she'd carjack anyone, and her large, 48E made a noticeable bulge in her hoodie that obviously denoted her as a woman, if her hairstyle and face weren't enough. It was starting to get a little dark, and Esmeralda knew she had to find either shelter or a ride fast, because she was tired, and this wasn't the day and age where she could crawl into a haystack or camp out in the forest. She hoped someone would come by and pick her up so she could put some miles behind her, or at least help her find someplace to spend the night - or even better, take her to a bus or train station and get her a ticket.
 
Lance drove down the winding county road. His black land cruiser leaving a billowing cloud of dust as he does by fields of crops. The sun was hanging low in the sky, but his dark shades protected his eyes from the fiery orb. He stretched as best he could while driving, his 6 foot muscular frame swelling and stretching under his tight white shirt. As he turned around the bend.in the road, he saw someone walking along the road. They turned and stuck a thumb out as he neared.

Lance Morgan was a traveling efficiency consultant on his way outwest. He despised flying, opting to drive.about the country. As he slowed he wondered what he might be getting into, but as Tue figure turned he noticed the full swell of.her chest. He wasn't about to let a woman walk if he could help it, so he pulled up beside her, rolled down the window

"Where.you.headed?" He asked as she stepped up to the open window, her sweat slick hair clung to her face, but her radiant blue eyes snares his
 
((Just as a courtisy, don't have my character do anything I didn't make her do. That's just good role-playing etiquite. Thanks :heart:))

Esmeralda was startled by the sight of a car slowing down beside her. She hadn't noticed it before. She walked over to the car and peeked in.

"West," she said. "How far are you going?" She hoped he could at least get her to the next town, where she could ask for money to get a bus ticket and not have to walk so damn far.
 
He smiled when she said west, he could use the company. At 45, unmarried and prone to spending the majority of.his time driving from one city to the next. He would show up for a week or two, send days on end in meetings, firing people. He was ecstatic at the prospect of some.company. He tan his hand through his dirty blond hair as he unlocked the door

"I am actually on my way out to Nevada, that might be a little to far west for you, but your welcome to ride as far as you need".he told her with his most charming smile, the one that set the recently unemployed at ease. Them hr leaned back in his seat.

"Hop in if your coming. You can throw your pack in the back" he told her as his eyes slid over her soft angled face, her brilliant eyes set off by the dark hair that framed her face as he waited to see if she was coming or not

"But I have to say I haven't seen many cars on this road" he told her with a shrug, hoping to have some company. Despite his solitary lifestyle he was amazingly good with people, be.figured that was why he was so good at his job, he had a way of getting people to see things his way
 
"Thanks," Esmeralda smiled as she opened the door and popped inside. She didn't fear anything from this man. He didn't look scuzzy or anything - in fact, he looked quite handsome, more manly than most of her peers. There was something sexy about him. Esmeralda got the feeling she was going to enjoy his company. She did as he suggested, heaving her pack into the back, then settling into the passenger seat. She buckled herself in, taking care to pass the shoulder harness between her tits. The tight lap belt really brought out her thin, flat stomach and contrasted with her large, full breasts. She adjusted the ponytail on her jet black hair and settled in for the ride.

"I'm trying to get to either Denver or Albuquerque," she explained. "Either one is fine. Thank you for the ride. I'd walk if I had to, but this is 20XX, where I don't have to."
 
He smiled as she hopped in, glad to have some company. Soon she was bucking up, he glanced over as she did so, swallowing hard when the strap revealed what her hoody had hiddenpp

"Well Denver is a few days on the road, but I'll pass through there on my way to Nevada" he told her as he checked his mirror and pulled the land cruiser back out onto the road. He quickly had his car cruising down the hot road

"The name is Lance Morgan," he told her as he offered his hand to her

"So what's out west?"
 
"I'm Esmeralda Lucinda," Esmeralda said, accepting Lance's hand. "As for what's out west, that's what I'm going to find out. The only thing I know that's out there is open sky and the Rockies. I can tell you what's back east: a mother who drinks so much she drove my dad into the arms of some young whore, a school I don't want to finish, and an otherwise shitty life. What brings you out this way? Going to Vegas or something?"
 
He was taken back a little by her frank response. Hr looked over at her, trying to gauge her sincerity. The cool look in her eye was all he needed

"Well Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. But I also have to commend you, that takes balls" he told her as he glanced back at the road and then to her again. His eye slid over the soft lines of her face as she gazed down the road. He took in her soft skin and the full swell of her chest. Twin mounds stood out against the taught strap that separated her large breasts as the lap belt cut under them across her waist

"So I gotta ask. Your 18 right. I mean the next time I stop for gas I'm not gonna get arrested for helping a minor run away am i?"
 
"I'm 18," Esmeralda assured him. "And even if I wasn't my mom would be too drunk to care. She always was a drinker, and she's only gotten worse. I had to get away. Away from everything. And you? What's your story?"
 
"Well I run around the country as a consultant. I hate to fly though, so I drive all over the country. Things have been crazy lately. " he told her as her worked his way out I'd the country roads and soon found the interstate and they headed their way through Mississippi. He role her more about the places he had been. He had actually spent a good bit of time out there

"So what about you? What do you like to do when life isn't hell?" He asked as the sun Hung low on the horizon.
 
"Well, until recently, I was just a normal 18 year old," Esmeralda said. "Trying to stay sane while everyone around me struggles to get thier hormones undercontrol or is just being plain stupid. All the grownups still think I'm a fussy teenager not worth thier time. All my peers are so immature. I gave up trying to get a boyfriend because all the guys were too immature. I ended up loosing myself in books just to take a break from the realities of fending for myself with a mother who was either passed out or too hung over to do anything when she wasn't roaring drunk."
 
They talked some more into the evening after having been on th road for several hours, the sun setting beyond the horizon as they crossed the river.

"Are you hungry? I was thinking of stopping soon anyway to get some sleep. My company gets me good rooms and meals. So I was just figuring to call it a night after that. What do you say" he asked as he stretched his Lean muscular figure, the tight white shirt stretching along with his muscles.

"Are you comfy? You can change the air temperature if you want"
 
Despite his age, Lance looked very handsome. His shirt really brought out his broad muscular chest and his powerful arms. The streaks of grey in his hair made him look dignified and regal. Esmeralda found she couldn't help looking at him.

At the mention of food, Esmeralda finally realized how tired and hungry she was. "I really could use a meal and a decent bed," she said. "Besides, I am at your mercy. I'm fine with any place, just as long as there's no bedbugs."
 
He chuckled at her coment of being at his mercy

"Well actualy we are at the mercy of the company, but I travel so much I am a member of just about every single one of them. Let me see whats close" he told her as he pulled out his phone and used the nav. He found a hilton nearby, adn he had been saving up his points with them for awhile now, waiting for some occasion, well hell he had company right? So he called them up, adn used his points to upgrade the roomhis company had booked to a suite.

"Alright, looks like we are god to go. We should be there in about fifteen minutes" he said she put his phone down, anxious to get some food
 
Last edited:
Back
Top