The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just slipped into my very pretty little red satin halterneck cocktail dress (with corset back and black bow detail under the bust ;) ), a pair of black panties and my gorgeously slutty thigh-length PVC boots - with 4" stiletto heels - and am currently just stroking my "clitty" through the soft fabric of the panties. Just LOVE the feeling of my hard "clitty" straining against my panties while I'm dressed like a little whore... :D

Just slipped into my very pretty little red satin halterneck cocktail dress (with corset back and black bow detail under the bust ;) ), a pair of black panties and my gorgeously slutty thigh-length PVC boots - with 4" stiletto heels - and am currently just stroking my "clitty" through the soft fabric of the panties. Just LOVE the feeling of my hard "clitty" straining against my panties while I'm dressed like a little whore... :D

That sounds very hot !!!

just getting started right here, rubbing my cock through my bulging red thong

Welcome to Lit

just getting started right here, rubbing my cock through my bulging red thong

Congrats on ypur 1st post. I am sure you will find an abundance of inspiration to fuel that rubbing on Lit.

i agree w/u biflaboy. even though i enjoy stroking myself, like i'm doing now thru my dress, slip, pantyhose and panties, would b much better 2 b stroking some1 else, while they stroke me. and i LOVE the taste of cum in my mouth. almost nothing better than it.

i've been hot for hours. continually stroking. stopping just before i cum, let it relax, then stroke again. do that a few times. make 4 a more exhilirating climax when i finally do cum. but pull it out b4 i cum. don't wanna get cum on my soft fem clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back