The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

64, married and VERY curious. One experience which was very disappointing due to very different expectations. Really want a 'friend' but beginning to think it isn't going to happen.

I've been curious for a while now. I think I might be to picky in what I'm looking for.
Married bi curious Latino in Texas, still looking for my first m2m experience.

59, 5'8" 160,

Kik: Joe_1152

Mid 70s here, love women more than anything but after my divorce my bi side kind of kicked in. I had one oral experience and it was great.

Last edited:
I'm 48, was bi-curious until about 45, when I started going to bi-friendly dating sites and met up with a guy. The moment my mouth wrapped around his cock, I knew I wasn't just curious, I was / am bisexual.

Since then I've traveled down a path of crossdressing, submission, femdom (LOVE a woman in charge), and have come to realize I'm quite the female stuck in a male body. Still love the women, but equally love the men too.

Always willing to chat about my experiences and desires!

The moment my mouth wrapped around his cock, I knew I wasn't just curious, I was / am bisexual.

My first time, once I had him in my mouth it was "how can this be a bad thing?" And when he started filling my mouth with his cum, I knew it wasn't going to be the last time.

66 here and love getting fucked. I've been fucked a number of times. Hookups through AFF, squirt and silverdaddies. I have a top that I've exchanged emails with but haven't experienced yet. Cock is 8" and thick from the pics. Looking forward to getting pounded with that one. There's nothing like it.

Started in my mid 40's, visited Bathhouses in London....loved every visit. Am 57 now and have a secret gay lover (still married!) I see him weekly.

53 and bi here from the UK. Had some experience, but not too much. More than happy to chat, fantasise or meet up if local.

My stoty

I started feeling a sexual attraction to men when I was about 55. Specifically, I was aroused by nice cocks. I did nothing for about 5 years. By then I knew I needed help to deal with the situation. I did not expect the desire to go away. I just wanted to find a way to deal with it.

I told my wife about my desires and started seeing a psychologist. About a month after coming out to my wife, and after many conversations, my wife let me me know she would be OK with me having some sexual encounters with men.

It took me about a month to set up my first encounter. It was not great, but it did confirm that I was more than curious. I had gay experiences about once a month, and they became more satisfying..

The unexpected benefit was my relationship with my wife became closer, and the sex between us improved. The way we had sex changed, but both of us enjoyed sex more

I am 56 and have had only a few m2m experiences.
Kissed my first man about 4 years ago and boy was it HOT.
I think the taboo of it makes it even more erotic.
I have sucked a couple of cocks but haven't been able to spend time doing much else.
Would love to spend the night with a man who would take my virgin ass and make it his. Then to fall asleep only to wake up with him spooning me.

I am 58 bi mwm.

I was curious for many years.
I finally got together with another guy 2 1/2 years ago.
I love having his cock in my mouth and making him cum for me, so I can lick up all his cum!
He looks so good and makes me feel so good when he sucks my cock.
I finally asked him to fuck me, OMG I loved it!

Today

I met a new friend yesterday and took his thick cock in my tight ass. It had been nearly 3 years since the last time for me. I am hoping to get a replay in the future.

Bi MWM

I'm almost 53 and I had first experience many years ago and have loved cock ever since. Neither wife my ex or my current wife know. I would love to chat, email, or meet. I'm near Augusta ,Georgia.

I started feeling a sexual attraction to men when I was about 55. Specifically, I was aroused by nice cocks. I did nothing for about 5 years. By then I knew I needed help to deal with the situation. I did not expect the desire to go away. I just wanted to find a way to deal with it.

I told my wife about my desires and started seeing a psychologist. About a month after coming out to my wife, and after many conversations, my wife let me me know she would be OK with me having some sexual encounters with men.

It took me about a month to set up my first encounter. It was not great, but it did confirm that I was more than curious. I had gay experiences about once a month, and they became more satisfying..

The unexpected benefit was my relationship with my wife became closer, and the sex between us improved. The way we had sex changed, but both of us enjoyed sex more

You are one lucky guy. You have an awesome wife.

48 yo MWM very curious. Sucked a cock a long time ago. Talked the wife into pegging me but don’t think she enjoyed it nearly as much as I did. Now I want the real thing. Would love a night of uninhibited naked fun with a top man, or better yet a few other guys to really scratch my itch.

Back