Summertime Friends?

teacherlovessummer

Experienced
Hello everyone,

I don’t exactly have much faith that this message will generate that much traction, but there’s only one way to see!

Let’s get a few pointers out of the way:
1) I’m a straight male (sorry to all the guys on here who saw teacher and immediately wanted my help for extra tutoring or whatever)
2) I’m married - so if you’re not into talking with married guys, that’s okay and I totally get it!
3) I may be a male teacher, but no, I have absolutely no interest in my young students other than their academic, social, and emotional well being. They’re underage AND I don’t exactly want to talk about work while I’m here!

Still reading? Okay maybe a few more pointers:
4) I’m not looking to change the nature of my relationship; I’m mostly looking for a fun person (or people) who I can converse with about life and fill time with who also just so happen to harbor an active (or over active) libido.
5) Would I prefer to chat with a woman? Absolutely! But… I’ve been fantasizing about becoming a third in another couple’s relationship so I’m not opposed to talk with men if the conversational chemistry is there
6) If you have any interest in using the summer months to get more healthy and exercise, then great news - so do I! I’d love to have a gym buddy (even a digital gym buddy) who’s willing to help motivate one-another to regularly exercise.

If you’re still reading and you think we could hit it off, then by all means send me a hi via pm and let’s see where things take us.

Oh, and happy Memorial Day weekend to my fellow Americans

Nighttime bump - can’t help but wonder at what point the people who’ve viewed this thread chose to stop reading (of course that’s assuming they didn’t make it all the way to the end!)

Gm , liked what I read and I’m very similar in that I can relate to what you wrote! Almost all of it; especially the wanting to be a 3rd with a couple. Huge fantasy of mine and my wife’s. It’s just fantasy for her, but maybe one day if she let go I’d be open for a mfm. Anywho, there are guys like us out there 😁
Write back if interested
Btw- 48 married guy from PA

Thanks for responding :)
Do you use the chat feature on Lit chat? We can chat more there if you’d like. Lmk

Yup! I do venture online to the chat room too when I'm able to use a full size keyboard - I just can't handle that space on a phone haha. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you

It’s been a lot of fun meeting new people over the past week - just figured I’d give a little bump since I’ve been getting back into the running spirit, too!

Back