The Awakening of Helen (looking for another female, and possibly male)

Mike

Mike obediently crawls between Helen's legs and begins cleaning her with his tongue. Fuck had he shot a load! He hated to admit it but this older woman turned him on. He had always had a thing for older women but have never dared to let Donna know. He licked up his huge load of semen....taking globs of it up to Helen's clit then twirling them around before sucking them up. She seemed to enjoy it....grinding her big hips into his face and moaning and groaning. He felt her body shudder a few times in orgasm...he liked that. After he had his mess cleaned up he helped her off the bed. He led her into the bathroom...she was so pleasured she walked with a wobble....a well fucked look on her face. Mike wet a wash cloth and knelt between her legs. He washed her pussy for her. He preferred his pussy bare but she had a lot of fur. He washed the matted down fur and even ran the wash cloth under her and up and down her ass crack. Donna has given them permission to proceed however they wanted....and he tells her he is giving her a break...he tell her he is willing to be her slave too.

Last edited:
I was glad of some private time with Mike. His chiselled physique, handsome features, and horse dick had turned my legs to jelly the first time that I saw him. He reminded me of some of my daughter Sandra's male friends who occasionally called by the house, sniffing after her like dogs on heat. He had the same good looks and diffident air about him. Normally I prefer my men to be manly, to take the lead and seduce me, and I found it hard to understand Donna's hold over him and his simpering submissiveness. However, there was no denying the main source of his attraction, even as it dangled semi-erect between his legs. I licked my lips as I studied it carefully. His impressive manhood, combined with his virility and control, were a lethal combination for any woman. Then he knelt and started cleaning out my well-worn pussy with his tongue. Even though I was somewhat disgusted that he was prepared to degrade himself in this way, the touch of his tongue on my clit sent a jolt through me and a warm sensation radiated from my groin. God, he was a wonderful cunt-lapper; Donna had tutored him well. I had to steady myself as yet another orgasm took hold of me. And then he led me meekly into the bathroom and used a face cloth to wash me all over. Next he joined me in the shower cubicle and rinsed me over painstakingly with the hose. I took the opportunity to jack his hardening cock, amazed at how quickly it grew in my hand, a prominent vein throbbing along the shaft. Inwardly I laughed at what an odd, even perverse, couple we would have looked to any bystander. This middle-aged, overweight woman, with her mammoth breasts, wide hips, and enormous buttocks, and this athletic, well-proportioned young man, who seemed young enough to be her son.

While Mike and Helen were getting to know each other better, I set up some items in our bedroom, and Ade a few phone cals setting up home future surprises for the boss lady well boss slut now...

Mike

Mike likes the touch of the older woman on his cock. She has him hard again in no time. As he washes her body in the shower he roams his eyes over her. He likes her huge tits...she obviously had been a heavy milker when with child. He had her turn and he admired her big round ass. Yes he had liked how she had used it on him when they had fucked. He patted her ass and got a little coo out of her. He put his hands onto her wide hips and began running his hard cock back and forth over her big buttocks. He got another approving coo then started rubbing his big thick cock up and down her ass crack...even humping it. He could feel his big head moving back and forth over her butthole. She began moaning...he wondered which hole she would want him to put his cock into.

It was not long before I was in heaven again. Turning away from Mike, I felt his pulsating tool pressing against my ass crack. Stretching around he cupped my pendulous orbs, as if testing their weight. Rotating his hips, his rock-solid shaft slid effortlessly along the narrow crevice. I groaned as he continued to squeeze my tits, his strong thighs rubbing against my meaty haunches. Mike was the exact opposite of my ex-husband who was strictly a "wham bam thank you ma'am" kind of lover; once he had found his own pleasure - which never took longer than five minutes - he rolled over and was snoring within seconds, leaving me frustrated and cold. I marvelled at both Mike's endurance and his powers of recovery. This was a cock that was worth fighting for. Reaching between my legs, I gripped his hefty ball sac. With a sigh, I drove my butt back against Donna's hunky husband and impaled myself on his magnificent charger.

Mike

Mike easily slipped balls deep into Helen's well worn pussy. He grunted in approval as she played with his balls as he worked his cock in and out of her. His cock drew his semen out of her from their earlier fuck and it frothed on his shaft and began gathering on his balls. He liked the weight of her big floppy tittys and kneaded them and squeezed them as he fucked her. He began fucking her harder and she had to take her hand off his balls and use it to brace up against the shower wall. Mike let her big tits fall out of his hands and they flopped back and forth under her. He grabbed her big hips and began fucking her hard and very deep...staying balls deep on his in strokes and grinding his cock around inside of her before pumping out. She had a roomier pussy and he wanted to be sure his cock rubbed her well on her inside walls. Mike took pride in his fucking...it was a good way to show his bitch wife who was really in charge.

Donna went into the bathroom just in time to watch her slave and boss begin to fuck. Dona knew from experience of Mikes amazing recuperative powers and his stamina. She held up the small object in her hand and was able to capture several photographs, at least one showing Helens face clearly with her naked pendulous tits hanging down, and mike in the background grabbing them. It was wonderful capturing her husband and boss fucking in her bedroom. Her pans were beginning to come together.

She had just switched from picture to video as the fuckers noticed her and the camera in her hand. "Don't mind me." she cooed sarcastically. "Just keep going, this will make a wonderful gift for our coworkers...don't you think so Boss?"

"Give it to me, big boy" I yelled at him, craning over my shoulder to look at him in the eyes. It felt so good to be the receptacle for this stud's fierce fucking. Even though my pussy was red raw from the unaccustomed attention it was receiving, I couldn't get enough of Mike's cock. I needed to place both my hands on the tiled wall in order to support myself as he ground into me, his balls pounding against my swollen clitoris. My boobs swayed and bounced as the relentless rutting continued unabated. No wonder I always lusted after younger men and women; apart from their tight bodies, I must have sensed how revitalising their endless stamina would be. I began to pant and grunt when Mike struck me harshly on the rump with his hand - hmmm perhaps he is more masterly that I thought - and I pushed my hips back against him, quickening the rhythm. Then, without warning, I was aware of Donna's presence in the bathroom and a camera in her hands. I stopped in my tracks; this was not something that I had bargained for. Christ, what did she mean by "gift for our coworkers"? Suddenly I was self-conscious and inhibited again, my face and neck reddening. What have I let myself in for? I don't belong here.

"Amm look at your face Helen. You are so cute when you blush. I love how your skin gets red all the way down to your tits." I make sure to get a clse up of her face."

I stop recording and step closer. "Don't worry Helen, this s just a little insurance for me. I've seduced some other people in authority over bosses, teachers and the like and some of them regretted it later, and would fire me or give me a failing grade. No he will ever see this except the three of us. Well unless you try to fire me."

I lick her ear and whisper in it "Don't worry boss I won't take advantage of you at work...well not that often anyway."

I bend down and bite her left nipple pulling it out with my teeth. My ssave, bing used to my shenanigans had ignored us and kept fucking her pussy.

I reach own and rub her clit "now cum for me you sexy bitch. Cum on my husbands cock while I rub your clit."

Any misgivings that I may had immediately vanished once Donna started to frig my clit. I opened my mouth and let out a roar of sexual contentment. She had latched onto one of my puffed up nipples and was alternatively biting and sucking on it. I had turned away from the wall and was now resting my hands, and most of my weight, on her surprisingly strong shoulders. Mike continued to jackhammer furiously into my slick snatch. One of his hands firmly gripped my hip to steady himself and the other continued to rain down hard slaps on my left buttock. I raised Donna's head from my tit and kissed her passionately, my tongue dancing against hers. "Your husband is fucking me to death" I cried out, when I finally came up for air. And then it happened. I slumped forward and bit into Donna's shoulder as I came with a ferocity that I had not experienced before. Astonishingly I looked down to see white, thick fluid gushing from my pussy. I had read about women who ejaculate - "squirting" I think it is called - but I thought that it was a urban myth. My legs lost all strength and I flopped against Donna, our breasts crushed together. At the same time, Mike withdrew from me and moved next to his wife and I, continuously stroking his pulsating member with his hand. His eyes were glazed over as if he was in a trance and then, with a horrendous grunt, he eventually orgasmed as well, great ropes of sticky cum splashing against our enmeshed bodies.

Mike

Mike jerked his throbbing cock. He intended to leave his sign on both women. He felt his balls rise and the first rope of semen snaked out of his head and hit Helen on her hanging right tit. Right on target. He jerked his cock and emptied his swollen balls over them both. Fuck them...they were more his than what they thought......

I watched Helen spray her girl umm all over Mike as he continued to fuck her. I could feel the intensity of her orgasm in her whole body. I held on to her, lovingly stroking her hair as she based in the glow of her intense orgasm.

I felt Mikes cum hitting my body, something he knew was against the rules. I glared at him and couldn't believe the defiance in his eyes. I would have to put him in his place later. For now Helen needed me.

"Slave go to your throom and clean yourself. Then bring Helen and I a snack in my bedroom. She will be sleeping with me tonight. You can sleep in your cage. Oh and tomorrow you will be punished for letting your boy juice touch me without permission. Now leave us!"

I got in the shower with Helen who was still in a bit of a daze, and I started to wash her hair. I poured in some of my scented shampoo and worked it into a lather while holding her body close to mine.

I had never felt more exhausted. In the shower with Donna I either propped myself up against the wall or leant against her for support. Instead of the strong, dominant director of the earlier sexcapades, she now became much more tender. She delicately washed my hair, taking time to massage my scalp with extraordinary gentleness. Every inch of my body was then subjected to a thorough soaping, scrubbing, and rinsing. Although there was nothing particularly sexual about the way that she rubbed and cleaned me, it was just as intimate as the physicality of what had proceeded it. Glowing with the attention that had been paid to me, Donna wrapped me in a white, fluffy bathrobe and led me to her bedroom. Within minutes of my head hitting the pillow, I was fast asleep. This was a deep, dreamless reverie that I had not experienced for decades; most of my nights had been restless in recent years as the cares of work and my frustrating personal life kept me from sleeping. Prescription tablets had become my dependency, but these never gave me the rest that I craved and I always woke up unrefreshed. Now I came to with a startle. When I looked over at the bedside clock and saw that it read 10 am I sat bolt upright. I had slept undisturbed for 12 hours! Gladly it was Saturday and I was not needed at work. Gradually the realisation struck me that I was in my secretary and her husband's bed and not at home. And then the events of the previous evening began to replay themselves in my head. Christ, had I really allowed myself to be seduced by this young couple? Had I done all of those things that a well-bred woman of my years and standing should never even contemplate? Mixed feelings of embarrassment and pride in ultimately giving in to my desires went through I mind. Donna and Mike were no where to be seen. I got out of bed and went in search of my lovers.

The smell of bacon and eggs wafts down the hall, enticing you. As you round the corner you see Mike named and tied to the table. On his naked body were platters of steaming scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, fruits, parties and more.

Donna was serving herself from the breakfast Nyotaimori that was her husband. When she saw Helen, she put her plate down and walked over to her. Kissing the older asked woman, she said "Well good morning sleepy head" taking her hand and leading her to the bizarre buffet. Donna handed Helen a plate. "Help yourself to anything you're craving. I bet your famished after last night."

Donna added some bacon to her plate, and a cherry turnover. She sat down near Mikes head and bean eating, and occasionally dropping a piece of for into his waiting mouth.

"Donna was the only he dressed, wearing a short silk Asian robe that showed off her long firm tanned silky legs. It was loosely tied offering a very attractive view of her clevage, esecialy to Mike when she leaned over him offering him food like a mother bird to her chicks.

Mike

Mike tries desperately to move his head enough to suck on a nearly exposed tit. He moans out his frustrations.

Donna took a bite of her Bacon, and looked Helen in the eyes waiting for her to either join them or leave. Either way Donna Knew all too soon Helen would be begging her to take control of her again.

Back