The Awakening of Helen (looking for another female, and possibly male)

What's happening to me? I've never been this direct about my desires. Yet it's very liberating to be able to say and do as one pleases. I stand up and reach behind my back to unclasp my bra. My heavy breasts spill forward, the engorged nipples jutting outwards. With a new brazenness I approach Donna and knee between her outstretched legs. I am conscious that my breathing has become laboured as I come face to face with my first pussy since college. It is gratifying to see that she prefers not to shave and that she is already aroused. A rich aroma fills my nostrils as I place my hands on her thighs. Her body shudders somewhat as I touch her for the first time; perhaps I have not ceded every particle of power to her after all. I lean further forward and flick out my tongue. With great concentration, I lick along the slick slit. Her nectar tastes of honeyed sweetness. Then, growing with confidence, I clamp down on the clitoris, sucking and stretching it into my mouth, shaking my head from side to side. I am aware of Donna bucking her hips upwards, juices pouring out of her. Her hands on my head pushing me closer still. My administrations must be having the desired effect. I form my tongue into a v-shape and probe inside her. With a steady rhythm, I move my tongue backwards and forward, deeper and deeper. My face is damp from Donna's excretions and my own saliva. With one hand I continue to manipulate her swollen clitoris, before grinding against it with my nose. The fingers then join my tongue in launching another attack on her gaping cunt, slipping easily inside her, with no lubrication required. I am surprised how into this I am and how intuitive a lot of my movements and decisions are. I suppose a woman knows instinctively how to please another of her gender. As I continue to work on Donna's hot snatch with my mouth and fingers, I am aware that my fleshy rounded buttocks are poking upwards and that Mike is standing behind me rubbing his prominent crotch through his shorts.

Mike

Mike watches his wife. She loves having her pussy eaten. His extra thick seven inch cock is very ready to go. He asks...Master may I unleash my cock and service our new whore?

I glare at Mike for breaking the rule about speaking without permission. He hangs his head knowing he will be punished for his slip. "Well slave, she seems lime she's ready to feel a real mans cock fuck her pussy. Too bad shehas to settle for you. Just don't cum in her....yet."

Mike Jumps up and quickly removes his shorts letting his cock spring free. He crawls under the table and mounts you doggy styly, his chest pressed into your back because of the limited space under the table.

I caress my clit waiting for your tongue to begin licking my pussy.

My whole body shakes as Mike plunges into me. Five years since I last had a cock inside me and I could never have predicted that it would happen like this, with my face between the thighs of my secretary and her husband crouched low under the table so that he could take me from behind. I am amazed how toned and chiseled he is, and flexible, the perfect counterpart to his elegantly proportioned wife. Before he slipped into me, I had looked over my shoulder and was astounded at the length and girth of his throbbing erection, which he stroked wildly in one hand, drops of precum forming at the bulbous head. I had to stop myself from crying out. For a moment, I felt a wave of fear grip me - how could I accommodate such a monster, my ex-husband was only a fraction of his size - but my hunger got the best of me. I was so well lubricated that even though I was stretched to capacity, my muscles soon relaxed and pleasure replaced the momentary pain. I loved the feeling of being filled; how I missed it. He gripped my hips as he rode me, his balls banging against my broad ass. Because he was virtually lying on my back, he was able to reach easily around and play with my pendulous tits. He screwed the fat nipples between thumb and forefinger as he thrust into me, causing me to pant like a two-bit whore. It took me some time before I was able to resume my licking of Donna's delicious pussy.

I felt her tongue tentatively touch my pussy, then stop. I knew she was being penetrated by my slave. I waited patiently for her to continue as I finished my dinner and poured myself another glass of wine. I leaned back in my chair waiting for Helen to taste what she had longed for all these many months.

Her tongue touched my outer labia gently, unsure of how to begin. She started licking the outside of my pussy and getting familiar with he intimate folds. I sighed at the warmth of her tongue. She moved in a bit a kissed my pussy as let her tongue explore deeper. I opened my legs wider to allow her freezer access.

I took he wine bottle and poured a little bit onto my navel letting it run down my body and onto my pussy where Helen was sure taste it.

My mouth continued to explore Donna's creases and crevices. Tentatively kissing and playfully biting at first, before probing further towards her hot hole, my hands caressing her inner thighs. I occasionally encountered some matted pubes, but in general my tongue glided effortlessly along her well oiled mound. It came as a surprise when I tasted a trickle of wine, but then I noticed the bottle of wine in her hands. Yes, I was a novice when it came to eating pussy, but I was learning fast. I thought of all the months that I patiently watched and admired this lithe, youthful creature as she had waltzed around the office with her imperious air, her tight-fitting clothing revealing her perfect, taut body. How I had wanted her, but I never fully admitted that to myself. Now I was drinking from her furry cup (her essence mingled with a good vintage wine) - and loving it. Good God, it occurred to me suddenly, Donna and Mike are just a couple of years older than my daughter and her friends. The thought scared me and also added a frisson of excitement to what we were doing. I groaned loudly, the sound somewhat stifled by Donna's hairy muff as I rubbed my face against it. It was hard to concentrate on Donna with her hunky husband pounding into me, but I did my best. His stamina was astonishing; Sandra's father would have blown his load by now.

Last edited:
"Lick my cunt like a boss Helen. Feel my pussy flood with juices" I say as I pour a steady stream of wine down my belly emptying the bottle.

Mike starts to nibble on her back while driving his cock into her cunt. I finish my glass of wine and just sit there feeling her lips and tongue work on my pussy. I sigh as she rubbed her face on my pussy coating herself in my essence.

"I thinkmits time we move this party into a more appropriate setting." I say standing up and moving my chair out of he way so Helen and Mike could come out from under the table.

Without waiting for them I walked to my bedroom and took out a few choice toys to use. I listened as they came down the hall.

There is a squelchy sound as Mike withdraws from me. Incredibly he is still hard, his rigid member glistening with my juices. Such self-control in someone so young is breath-taking. I smile as I realise that my own face is coated with Donna's fluid. He follows Donna down the corridor to what I presume must be their bedroom. I take another opportunity to admire their slim bodies, long legs (she's hasn't removed her erotic strappy heels), and clinched asses, although her flanks are broader and more plump. Donna's upper body is still covered and I long to see her breasts. It hits me again what a contrast of body types we make: their natural slenderness and my middle-aged expansiveness - drooping meaty tits, large stomach, thick thighs, and globular buttocks. But I'm beginning to take more pride in the years that are etched on my body, and clearly Donna and Mike find some attractiveness in me. I also realise how "horny" (now there's a word I never used before) this situation is, that it is precisely the age gap, and the reversal of roles between Donna and I, that have excited me beyond belief, encouraging me to lose my usual inhibitions. With these ideas spinning around my head, I enthusiastically pursue the young couple to the other room.

Last edited:
"Remove my top Donna." I tell the older woman as she enters my bedroom. "Slave I want you kneeling on top of the bed at the foot. Hands behind your head." He scurries to obey ,y command. His penis is fully erect and shiny with my bosses juices. I wonder how far I can push her and if she will do all the dirty little things I have planned for her... here and in the office.

I immediately rush to divest Donna of her top. All the time my attention is attracted by Mike kneeling at the foot of the bed, his magnificent cock twitching as if it had a life of its own. Donna's humiliation of him seemed to have increased his ardour and his erection was even more impressive than before. My mouth watered in anticipation. Underneath she wore a simple white lace bra that lifted her breasts and made them look perky. She was, I guessed, a 36C cup; somewhat smaller than mine, but her boobs had a lot less sag. This was confirmed when I unclasped the bra and her rack sprung forward. Perfect. I so wanted to suck on them. Lifting my head, I looked into Donna's eyes for permission.

Mike

Mike enjoys how Helen is admiring his,cock. He had enjoyed her but now was suffering for his lack of permission from his Mistress. Oh well....he knew he would be using it on her again. He admired Helen's body...this is one hot older bitch!

There will be plenty of time to satisfy your curiosity, but now we are going to do something I have been planning since the first day I met you.

"Slave strap on" Mike helps me into my favorite strap on. "Now boss, I am going to lay on this bed where you will lie on top of me face up or face down, your choice. I will use my strap on in the closest hole, and Mike will fuck you in the other."

I lay down on the bed with the faux phallis sticking straight up in the air. I grab a bottle of lube "Slave lube us both." Mike pours a liberal amount of lube on my dildo and using his hand makes sure the whole thing is covered. He then looks Helen in the eye and smiles as he costs his cock in lube.

"Make a decision boss do I get your ass or pussy first?"

I quivered at Donna's latest attempt to subjugate me. Double penetration? Anal sex? These were things that I had never considered, even in my wildest dreams. With my strict upbringing and unadventurous ex-husband, there was only ever one orifice that a man could enter. Now I was being asked by a woman to have her impale me with a plastic penis in one hole, while her husband used my other one. Christ! Fear gripped me again; perhaps this was a bridge too far. But one look at Donna confirmed that she was not prepared to take no for an answer. She lay on the bed, leering lustfully, her heavily veined strap-on projecting grotesquely upwards. It seemed as if I had no choice in the matter. Slowly, I climbed onto the bed, with my back to Donna, and squatted over her "cock". Placing my hands on her upper legs for balance, I very cautiously brought myself down on it. Supporting me, Donna held onto my hips as I felt the head press against the one hole that I always believed would remain virgin. I cried out in pain as it stretched the outer ring and entered the narrowest of passages. I could feel every vein in the strap-on as it probed me mercilessly. Gratefully Donna stopped for a minute to allow me to become acclimatised to the sensation, and the discomfort subsided somewhat. However, before pleasure could replace the pain entirely, I felt Mike place two fingers inside my pussy, while stroking his well lubricated dick with his other hand.

Last edited:
I was pleased Helen had chosen to let me in her ass. I had really wanted to take her ass, every time she bent over or wore form fitting skirts my mouth would water wanting to penetrate her.

"Slave you have my permission to achieve release inside her. Enjoy this rare treat." I watch as Helens ass begins it's slow descent on my toy. It reminded me of her slow descent from an uptight pain in the ass sexually frustrated boss, to the slut allowing her younger secretary fuck her ass as her husband got to fuck her wet cunt.

I reach up and grab her big floppy breasts and start to pinch her nipples. "Helen you will ride these cocks like you ride your underlings at work. Like you used to ride me when I was late to work, or didn't finish typing a memo on time." I thrust the rest of the toy into her. I can feel her trying to expel the invader as I grab her his holding her down on me."

I start to rock my hips allowing her to from accoustumed to the feeling if having both holes filled. "Slave, can you feel my cock inside her pussy?"

Mike

Mike lets his wife fuck Helen's ass with the dildo for a bit. He probes her pussy with two fingers. He likes how wet the bitch is and she seems reasonably tight given her age...but then he had been told her pussy had not seen much use. He curls his fingers up...yes there it is. He feels her G spot and begins working it. Helen moans....Donna is working the dildo in and out of her ass hard now. Mike removes his fingers and pushes Helen back onto Donna. He knows that forces the dildo even deeper into her ass and she moans. Mike straddles Donna's legs and spreads Helen's wide open. He can smell her ripe pussy ready to be fucked. He squats down and grabs his throbbing erection...not yet...he knew Donna was going to make her beg for it.

I am on fire. All of my inhibitions have evaporated and instead I concentrate on reaching for another sweaty orgasm. I ride the dildo like my life depended on it, Donna slapping my fleshy ass cheeks repeatedly, as I grind into her on every downstroke. When Mike manages to find my sweet spot with his fingers, oily-slick juices ooze out of me and I grunt in an animalistic way, my head shaking from side to side. He pushes me against his young wife and the plastic cock sinks further into me. She reaches around to maul and pinch my ample tits. Mike comes closer and kneels on the bed, his greased-up, pulsating rod pointing obscenely in front of me. I want it in me now, I want to feel these youthful creatures pummelling into me in unison, separated only by a thin membrane. All I desire is to be the filling in this married couple sandwich. I crane my head and look at Donna, but she only grins and says sarcastically "you have to ask for it, boss". Turning again, I look directly at her prodigiously endowed husband and plea: "Fuck me, Mike, fuck me, please".

Last edited:
With a nod from his mistress Mike rammed his cock into her well aged but rarely used cunt. Mike groaned as be slide effortlessly into her. He kissed her nippe as he began to ztrkme in and out of his wife's boss.

Donna slapped Helen on gne ass hard. "Get back to fucking boss, no one told you to stop!"

Mike

Mike saws his cock in and out of Helen. Her ripe pussy is sopping wet and she is reasonably tight. He can feel Donna working the dildo in and out of her ass through her membrane. Donna has a very tight active pussy so Mike has learned very good self control. He knows he can stay hard for as long as he wants. Donna may want him to keep fucking her....or she may order him to fill her with his semen. Either way Mike didn't really give a shit. It was fun fucking her and he was enjoying her reaction...given time he might even enjoy fucking her...but for now it was just a job his Mistress was ordering him to do.

Last edited:
I screamed out loud as Mike ploughed into me. I had never been filled like this before, both of my orifices stretching to accommodate these mighty invaders. Donna grabbed my hips and brought my ass down again and again against her pubic bone. Becoming progressively turned on by this stimulation, she started to groan. Mike was crouched over my body, his mouth latched onto one of my engorged nipples, as he jackhammered into me. I reached around and caressed his slender muscular buttocks. Emboldened I slipped one finger into his butthole. Clearly surprised by my action, he quickened his pace. It was impossible to hold out any longer and I trembled as another orgasm took hold of me, my legs weakening and falling back against Donna. I am aware of her hand moving beneath the dildo of her strap-on, furiously frigging her cunt.

"Film her quim slave. Shoot your dirty boi juice into my bosses cunt." I command him as I feel my submissive boss cum yet again.

Mike

The slaves finger in his ass begins rubbing his prostate. Mike moans loud....his Mistress wife had done that from time to time....but he hadn't expected it from this prim acting woman. Mike feels his balls rise. He is amazed Mistress Donna is letting him have release so soon. His Mistress sometimes has him pull out to shoot his load all over a slave but he had been ordered to fill this one. Mike grunts like a bull breeding a cow and his thick cock erupts inside of the new slave. Her pussy twitches it's approval as his balls fill her full.

"Give it to me, you bastard" I found myself yelling at Mike abruptly. I knew that he was close, now that Donna had finally given her consent. Although I had never given a prostate massage to a guy before, I had read about it in a magazine and knew what intense, prolonged pleasure that could endure if done properly. Gently moving one finger in and out of his anus, I could judge from his whimpering that it was having the desired affect. With my other hand I gripped his scrotum and felt his testicles retract. Suddenly he stopped, with his cock buried deep within me. Unbelievably his swollen rod seemed to increase in thickness and then explode like a missile. I could feel his ejaculation hit the back of my womb - a sensation that I had never experienced before - and then hot semen began to leak out of my well-trodden love box. He shuddered with the force of his release - not to mention the pressure of my finger! Without warning, he withdrew his softening penis and collapsed onto the bed in a lifeless heap, fully sated. Before I had an opportunity to make sense of what just happened, I became aware of some slight motion in my own groin. Donna had started to pump her dildo into me again, slowly at first and then with quickened pace. She reached around and twisted my nipples, somewhat harshly. I cried out, but she only increased her vice-like pinching. Incredibly I felt another orgasm building. My body was lathered with perspiration. The mixture of pain and pleasure was too heady a cocktail to resist. Bucking my hips wantonly, I groaned noisily. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Last edited:
I continued to ram my dildo into Helens pussy as her body was wracked in orgasim.

I began to pinch her ripples as Mike flooded her cunt with his fertile seed. I wondered if she was fertile too. The thought of making m boss an unwitting surrogate for Mikes baby gave me a thrill, picturing her at work with a swollen belly having to explain her condition to her underlings.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts, and began to plot future adventures for my boss, wondering how far into my world she would go.

I slumped onto the bed after another phenomenal orgasm had electrified me and then left me wasted. Although I never left the house without my hair and clothes being in immaculate condition, I now lay on the marital bed of my secretary and her husband with my blonde locks tousled, my face flushed, my saggy tits flopped to either side of my chest, a film of sweat coating my skin, my pubic hair matted with cum and saliva, and Mike's copious semen still leaking out of my twat. After acting like a cock-crazed whore for the last thirty minutes or more, my dishevelled appearance was no longer a concern. I was exhausted and sore, but yet I felt more alive than I had done in years. The thought that this young couple had just ravished me in ways I could never have imagined sent a tingle down my spine. My mind drifted to my daughter and her virile black lover and how I envied the pleasure they enjoyed; and now I was experiencing the same thing with people of their own age. This situation that I found myself in, and the age difference between Mike, Donna, and I, was so intensely erotic. I looked over at my beautiful, brash secretary and wondered what other plans she had in store for me.

I slide my dildo out of Helens ass and looking at it I ask "Anyone want a taste?" As I wiggle it around.

Without waiting for a response, I say "Slave, lick her pussy clean then take her to the rest room and clean her body. The two of you may play together while I set up our next activity."

Back