the "ask crazychemgirl a question" thread

How is getting caught having sex embarrassing? You're having sex, yo. You'd get props from me. Getting caught masturbating by a stranger...then there's some shame to be had.

Can you use Borh's radius in measuring the charge molecule to molecule interactions in a heterogenous mixture?

Good morning CCG! I've got a question for you. If a man pole vaults out of bed in the morning but no one is there to see it because his wife left early for a spin class, how does he know if he sticks the landing? ;)

Lol... Well I usually do respond better to demands, but I'm also a brat, and so I like to push the limits

I mean, I was planning on pestering you until I got an answer. But maybe it would be nicer to start off at 'polite request' as opposed to going straight to 'demand.

Do you know of any question that can't be answered with "bend over and I'll show you"?

It's pointless because whatever question I say you'll just answer with the above, and "prove me wrong"

;)

You don't give me enough credit. I've racked my pea brain and yet to come up with a good one. Plus in reading this thread, you seem witty enough so I though you may just pull it off, and I've learned never to antagonize a woman in my 47 years

You don't give me enough credit. I've racked my pea brain and yet to come up with a good one. Plus in reading this thread, you seem witty enough so I though you may just pull it off, and I've learned never to antagonize a woman in my 47 years

Well in my mind a question to fit the bill above, would be something like.. "Explain a sigma-hole bond involving a tetrel element"

That's what I instantly thought of

Dear CCG -

Given that term 'All' means everything, or 100%, wouldn't the hypothesis that 'it's all about the boobs' therefore mean that it's not about anything else?

I would venture that although you seem to have a magnificent set of boobs, that your intelligence , humor, and sensuality weigh heavier than 0% in the 'it' equation.

So, my question is this. Is it really all about the boobs?

Back