The AR-15

Not anymore so than DOW.

No they don't have to be in the industry to be guilty remember? Just being a consumer makes one guilty.

I'm sure Rob never uses any petroleum products of any kind. :cool:

He rides a recumbent bike to his work at the solar powered widget factory.

most-boys-my-age-masturbate-to-playboy-i-masturbate-to-guns-and-ammo-and-the-bible.jpg

It sounds like you might be in desperate need of a way to protect yourself. Or, just hide in the closet and wait for hopes and prayers.

Your choice.

But he paid his taxes!! The police are supposed to save him like in the movies!!

But he paid his taxes!! The police are supposed to save him like in the movies!!

It sounds like he's never actually had to call a cop for anything. I've never had a response time of faster than 15 minutes, and I've waited for 3-4 hours before. He'd be dead 100 times over before they arrived.

"Hello, 9-11, please send help, I'm being stabbed right now!".

"We'll be there shortly".

Great emergency plan. Not to mention what happens during a hurricane, flood, or other natural disaster when first responders are stretched too thin to come out at all.

My son had one. Technically a pellet gun but same thing. You really could not tell the difference between it and a real one at a glance.

I know someone who has a short barreled .22 single shot lever action.

I keep a Winchester lever action tucked away. Sentimental reasons and well maintained. I rarely use the Winchester. No need to. It's so damned expensive for the ammo. Once in a great while, it sure is fun.:cool:

I'm beginning to think ya'll don't like BB guns.
Gargle full-auto BB gun for options.

I liked my pump-action pellet air rifle. It was great for discouraging loose dogs from shitting in my yard. Full-auto would have been awesome but it was fun enough to lounge on the veranda and plink-plink the fucktard neighbor's poodles from above.

Don't bring a swimming pool to a gun fight, unless you're fighting children. Pools kill children.

It sounds like you might be in desperate need of a way to protect yourself. Or, just hide in the closet and wait for hopes and prayers.

Your choice.

You seem quite proud that you helped to enable the Parkland murders.

Little kids are dead because of you Second Amendment absolutists.

Their blood is on your hands.

You don't care about children.

Cite?

I care enough to keep weapons of war out of their little hands, whereas morons like you want everyone to walk around with them thinking you're still in the wild west.

So, do I care about children. Yes.

Do I care if innocent children get gunned down? Yes.

Would I care if your kids were slaughtered like pigs by some maniac with a gun. Not so much. :)

Cite?

I care enough to keep weapons of war out of their little hands, whereas morons like you want everyone to walk around with them thinking you're still in the wild west.

So, do I care about children. Yes.

Do I care if innocent children get gunned down? Yes.

Would I care if your kids were slaughtered like pigs by some maniac with a gun. Not so much. :)

Do you care if kids die if it happens without a gun? Because I don't see you ever posting about anything like that.

You're an ideologue. You only care about children as an opportunist, because you don't like guns.

Back