The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

she smiles 'please sit'

they take the offered seats in front of the table she usually does her business. as jin passes her the ring, her fingers grace over his strong hand before taking it.

'thank you' she winks...

Jin cleared his throat, trying to break up some of the nervous tension that he felt. As the shaman inspected the ring, he turned and whispered to Lyllith "So how is that you two know each other exactly?"

she chuckled.

"everything i do on earth is just business. but sometimes you need to find some fun on the other side."

she smiled sitting back in her chair, watching the shaman work.

'i may have seen this design before, but i dont know who originated it.'

the collective sigh from both travelers was loud.

'dont feel bad' she continued. 'the power in this ring is strong. so i may know where to start looking.'

Jin looked at Lyllith, then back at the shaman, considering what she had said. The thought of their perfect, naked bodies entwined in a passionate embrace made his cock rise. He was suddenly very glad to be sitting down.

"And where is that?" he asked.

'telling you would be to easy. you have to open with payment first....'

lyllith knew the shaman would try to bargin, but lyllith never had a need to carrying money around. she watched as jin patted down his pockets

He patted down his pockets, finding his coin purse, still fat from the plunder he had stolen from the slaver's chest. He pulled it out, "We have plenty of gold and platinum to pay with."

she looked down at the coin pouch of Jin, then back up at him, and over to lyllith.

when she looked back, she smiled. 'your money is no good here' she said...

Jin returned the coin purse to his belt warily. "I don't know what else we have to trade. I have my weapons and some basic traveling supplies in my pack." But he was getting the idea that shaman had something else in mind.

without saying a word, she gets up and walks to the back room. shortly after, her voice says...

'please follow me.'

jin looks over at his companion. she simply smiles, gets up, and walks into to the back room...

Likewise, Jin got up and followed the beautiful, yet mysterious shaman into the back room. He wasn't sure he liked where this was going, but if it meant getting closer to finding the creator of these rings, then it was worth trying, at the very least.

"Just what kind of demon was this friend of yours before she escaped?" he asked.

"she liked to cause trouble..." lyllith whispered back..

as they turned the corner, they enter a small room. several occult books litter a book shelf and table towards the back. the shaman, writes something down on a piece of paper, then folds it up.

she smiles at lyllith, then looks at jin. holding the paper up she says 'the location to start looking...'

then slowly slides it into her cleavage.

jin stood stunned. then after a minute, lyllith walks over to her, placing one hand behind her back, and one on her stomach. then begins to kiss her neck....

He watched, dumbfounded. This was pretty much exactly what he had been fantasizing about just a few minutes ago, and now it was happening before his very eyes.

Jin had a pretty good idea of what she had meant in terms of "payment" now. He followed Lyllith over. His hands caressed her body, feeling her incredibly soft skin. Although the scrap of paper in her cleavage was his eventual goal, there was no reason he couldn't enjoy himself along the way...

he heard lyllith moan "i missed you" softly to the shaman, between lip locks. jin's strong hands rode over every curve of her body. she turns her head and looks back at him, touching her lips to his. the shaman reached her hand over to him and let her fingers slide down every muscle. she side stepped lyllith and got face to face with jin. lyllith allowed her to turn his head and kiss him, while lyllith dropped to her knees and began unstrapping his pants from his body....

As Jin kissed the shaman, his hands busied themselves as well. He first undid the clasp of her diaphanous skirt, letting it flutter to the floor, and his armor and shirt soon joined her skirt on the floor.

"Do you have a name?" he asked, between kisses as his hands roamed her body, exploring her curves. Her beauty rivaled Lyllith's.

lyllith drops his pants and his massive cock grew before her eyes. she began licking the head, as she look up at the sexy sight of her human and demon lovers lock in passion.

'skarlett' she said with a smile before kissing a small trail on him, getting lower and lower until she was on her knees next to lyllith. lyllith began sliding the whole member deeper and deeper into her mouth, and skarletts tongue tasted lylliths saliva all over the shaft, before sliding down the base and over his nut sack. sliding one into her mouth

"Oh gods..." he groaned as the two demonesses pleasured his cock, not catching the irony of his own statement. His legs felt weak as their supernaturally skilled mouths seemed to find and attack his most sensitive spots.

the wet slurping and sucking sounds as the two 'girls' swallow his cock and ball sack. they leave it dripping with thick warm saliva, and their tongues slide over every inch, all without breaking eye contact with the traveler....

His breathing grew heavier, his moaning louder and more frequent and he could feel his cock pulsing as he fought to keep himself under control. Their eyes locked with his and he felt another surge of strength go down to his cock. They were both so beautiful, both carrying an aura that dripped with smooth sensuality and raw animal lust.

lyllith slurped hard, taking a mouth full of precum. skarlett turned and slide her tongue into lylliths mouth. they began kissing and tasting it, even as they rose to their feet. skarlett slowly pushed lyllith into an old table. lyllith lays back, as skarlett climbs on top, stradling her. both have their pussy lips almost peeking out of the sides of their thongs. glistening and moist....

Their pussy lips, barely concealed by their thongs, beckoned to Jin, and he accepted their invitation. Walking over to the table, he pushed aside Lyllith's thong first, revealing her soaked cunt. His cock was rigid as it slid inside of the succubus. Both of them were so wet that even her tightness didn't slow him at all as he sank his cock to the base inside of her.

He began pumping his hips, giving Lyllith that rough pounding that he knew she loved. Meanwhile, his hands slipped beneath Skarlett's top, grabbing onto her fantastic tits, feeling her hard nipples pressing against his palms as he massaged the soft flesh.

lyllith's legs wrapped around him as he pounded her over and over. stretching her open, fucking her so hard the old table began to push across the room. skarlett moaned with excitement, as she sucked a mouthful of lyllith's tit

The old table creaked and groaned under the force of their fucking, verging on collapsing under their combined weight, but it held them up. Their movements are hard and rough, as they rutted like wild animals.

Leaning forward he planted hot kisses on Skarlett's neck and back. One hand went down to Lyllith's hip, gripping her tightly as his cock sawed in and out of her, while the other remained on Skarlett's breast. The paper she had written was already completely forgotten in a haze of lust and pleasure.

"oh my god.... oh my god...!" she moans, praying to jin, her fuck god. skarlett feeds on her tits, as his balls slap into her ass over and over, like animals. he fucks her so hard, both demon's tits bounce. "fuck her.." skarlett whispers between sucks

Leaning down to Skarlett's ear, he whispered, "When she cums, your cunt is next," as he continued to plow into Lyllith, giving the shaman a little extra incentive to pleasure Lyllith. His hands finally found the clasp that held Skarlett's top together and pulled it free, letting her breasts loose. He grabbed them, tweaking her nipples as he made the table shake with force with which he was fucking his succubus.

skarletts tits bounce as he fucks lyllith, over and over. skarlett, still sucking on her fat tits, reaches down and rubs her clit, hard and fast. lyllith's pussy tightens, hugging his cock as he plows into her. all have forgotten the slip of paper that has fallen to the floor...

Back