The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

It's adopted from an Italian sausage casserole, actually, and slightly doctored by Yours Truly. It really did turn out great.
I'm used to the Lenten Delight concocted by some well-meaning Catholics that is comprised of canned tuna, Campbell's canned cheese sauce, and egg noodles.
Not. A. Fan.
But I have several siblings that still make some version of this dish (aka food crime) to this day.
(For some reason, my calendar tends to be really busy on Ash Wednesday and most Fridays in Lent :rolleyes: )

I'm used to the Lenten Delight concocted by some well-meaning Catholics that is comprised of canned tuna, Campbell's canned cheese sauce, and egg noodles.
Not. A. Fan.
But I have several siblings that still make some version of this dish (aka food crime) to this day.
(For some reason, my calendar tends to be really busy on Ash Wednesday and most Fridays in Lent :rolleyes: )

Okay, that sounds truly like a Food Atrocity. None shall be allowed here. This is an upscale and respectable greasy spoon.

Okay, that sounds truly like a Food Atrocity. None shall be allowed here. This is an upscale and respectable greasy spoon.
My sentiments exactly. If we need a vote, I'll move or second or whatever is needed here. :ROFLMAO:

Edited: Honestly... to each their own just so long as I don't have to ever eat it again myself. 😁

Did we not notice the oxymoron there???
What did you call me??? THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS.
What do you know about Allis-Chalmers tractors?
I personally don’t know much. I don’t know anyone who has one either, Altho I see them around.

I’d say internet research will be your friend here…. I’ve only had my ford and a really old international harvester when we were kids.

I make a tuna noodle casserole and wondering what spices do you use? I like adding the cheese.

:ROFLMAO: The beauty of this forum is we get all sorts of people at different times from different parts of world and time zones. Get some sleep young lady !
I did get some sleep! Then I finished my nails today. 💅

Well, for one, I add a cup of my favorite marinara for fun and games. I'm a big fan of general Italian seasoning. And black pepper. A bit of salt - sea salt - because. I think that, today, I'll use an Italian grated cheese blend and some fiesta cheese blend, too.

It doesn't matter much, because the worst one I ever made wasn't bad at all. Kinda like sex . . . .
I've never had tomato sauce in tuna casserole. I do usually spice mine up with some chili flakes. But my sauce is a roux. And cheese. Lots of cheese. And peas. And crushed potato chips on top.

Back