The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon. All are welcome!

So exciting this go round! Can't wait to watch the Chargers with Harbaugh - and it was funny - everyone was shocked when ATL picked a QB.....
I expected Chargers to select a WR like Marvin Harrison Jr. or the guy from LSU, or maybe ND TE Brock Bowers with the 5th pick and was surprised Harbs went OT, but I like the pick. I’m sure Herbert does too. Overall a good draft for LA. Raiders fans were pissed by ATL taking Penix. 😂 And then drafting a TE after taking Michael Mayer with the 35th overall pick just last year. Bowers was the consensus best pick available but passed on great players in positions of dire need.

I 💘 this café
medical bed and supplies
We do the same. I'm the keeper of the supplies but they've made the rounds. Some of that stuff is 💰 💰 💰 and all the used, rental, and charity resources mostly disappeared after the lockdown ended. 🤷‍♀️
plenty of wine
🍷 🍷 🍷
also - order up! who gets the poutine?
yeah - in a Solo cup or a glass? :D
drinker's choice 🍷 🥣 (pretend this transmorgifies into a red Solo cup - because there is no such emoji 😢 )
If you’re moving, booze boxes are right up there with copy paper boxes. Strong and sturdy.
And the wine boxes with the dividers are great for breakables, too!
Boxing Day is now celebrated at my house in April to commemorate the day a friend cleared out almost 1/3 of my cardboard box stash. And she's asked for more. :nana:
Lol. Who says I care. Lol
You do you! I mean, it is your avatar.
Being that it's the letter O, I simply use my imagination about all the wonderful images that emulate a sexy O :devilish:
She keeps finding you?
🤌
What a lovely way to end the night.
What a difference a change in POV can make. Thank you for the laugh. 😂

I 💘 this café

We do the same. I'm the keeper of the supplies but they've made the rounds. Some of that stuff is 💰 💰 💰 and all the used, rental, and charity resources mostly disappeared after the lockdown ended. 🤷‍♀️

🍷 🍷 🍷
also - order up! who gets the poutine?

drinker's choice 🍷 🥣 (pretend this transmorgifies into a red Solo cup - because there is no such emoji 😢 )

And the wine boxes with the dividers are great for breakables, too!
Boxing Day is now celebrated at my house in April to commemorate the day a friend cleared out almost 1/3 of my cardboard box stash. And she's asked for more. :nana:

You do you! I mean, it is your avatar.
Being that it's the letter O, I simply use my imagination about all the wonderful images that emulate a sexy O :devilish:

🤌
What a lovely way to end the night.
What a difference a change in POV can make. Thank you for the laugh. 😂
And you be you... wonderful lady that you are.❤

It’s midnight here . I am watching a live drag race on tv that happening in rockingham nc . Got some friends there racing and staying up supporting them or I would already be in bed lol

Back