Tffa&c!!

CharleyH said:
FUCK! :D It took me like an hour to find this god damn thread! (well side tracked) How will Mlle find her way home if it is on page 12? (she still owes us a FULL UNI-TIT).

Anyhow why the hell was I looking for this? Yes, recall. Abs :kiss:

PROMO. I posted a poem that 2 people bombed. One (not anyone who bombed me), but no offence to Trent-Dutch, who did actually mention it in poetry reviews. But HOW does one not understand the simplicity of my poem? Hm? It is (semi- cuz I ain't) straight forward.

Needed to bitch. Go down forth and vote!!! ;)

As for my story, yeah, well come on. It is hot in a starting vanilla way. It's meant to be a tease! Go read and weep bitches! Go forth :) on Abs lead ;)


and thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I've missed you psycho bitch.

The poem rocks babe....as does the story :rose:

glad you found this thread, I tried the other day and got lost.
Miss my wenches.:kiss:
 
so the bitch drops a line and then doesn't come back....figures.

MlleLeLostinSpace....phone home!!!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I thought you the male version of me???

Possibly. I'm 32 DD. My hobbies are sheep-shearing and camel racing. My favorite Simpsons character is Hans Moleman.

So tell me: Separated at birth, or what?
 
Sub Joe said:
Possibly. I'm 32 DD. My hobbies are sheep-shearing and camel racing. My favorite Simpsons character is Hans Moleman.

So tell me: Separated at birth, or what?
I just got a shiver up my spine!!!
 
Here I am trying to work, and you keep forcing procrastination on me!
 
'ello, bitches...

btw...I love you all.

did I really just say that?
 
cloudy said:
'ello, bitches...

btw...I love you all.

did I really just say that?

You're going soft in the head, love. Quick, call Charley a bitch! ;)

:heart:
 
Tatelou said:
You're going soft in the head, love. Quick, call Charley a bitch! ;)

:heart:

Oh, you are all soft!!! I just hope your boyfriend's aren't! :devil:
 
Tatelou said:
Hahaha!!! As if!!! ;)

:devil:

:D well, then, let's talk about Blackie's dildo's then . . . I saw a few of them on that thread. I think she got ripped off! :D
 
Back
Top