Tffa&c!!

cloudy said:
Glad you think it's a good idea - plus, it fit's the whole "Magic in America" theme very well, I think.

As you know, I have a lot of theories, but . . . my theory is that everything happens to take you somewhere new or back to the start, and if that new place is a story . . . all the 'fucking' better ;)
 
CharleyH said:
I think its an amazing idea. Thats what erotica is! I had an experience a while back where I was invited to fly to indonesia, and travel the phillipines at least. I liked the people, they were attractive, and the girls were honey's (not Honey). I declined, long story, but . . . it will make a good story :D

Edit to add: if that sounds too weird for you, you should hear the rest of my life! ROFL

I've heard excerpts:eek:
Missed you wench.:heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
My daily candle lighting for the return of the Canadian devil.

come back to play soon bitch.:heart:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
One of my favs too!

sup babe?:kiss:

Knew you'd know who it was right off the bat. :D

Not doing alot - pretending to work on a story, and watching the wind bend the trees over outside. It can't decide whether it wants to be warm (61 yesterday) or kick-ass cold.
 
Ok, I have just has the Marathon Man meets Michael Jackson experience. Yes, it was truly discusting, not the pain, but the sound of a tooth crunching, the feel of a dentist pulling, and when he was finished, the sadist that he is, he just said, here's a prescription for pain killers, don't take any if you don't have too.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on my way out, and I am not sure that I looked like Michael Jackson, but it was like Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon had used the quasimodo template on my face!

Damn, remind me never to do botox, at least not on one side of my face only!

Anyhow, I am not feeling any pain anymore, but the tylonols just kicked in, and the freezing is still hanging on. I am not supposed to smoke for 6 hours, but it has been almost two and after such an experience I NEED A FUCKING SMOKE! Particularly since I cannot eat for the rest of the day either, and I was not able to eat yesterday or this morning because of the pain. Alcohol was a fair substitute, but can't do that either.

Damn fucking Dentists are the worst sadists in the world, and I am sure that no erotica is ever written about them because it is way TOO much for the imagination of most people in the world.

Anyhow, rant done. Going to relax and watch 'Shawn of the Dead'.

P.S. speaking of fairies and neverland . . . how'd the weekend go?
 
Last edited:
CharleyH said:
OUT! LOL. No need for codeine when a Saturday night ;)

LOL! Yeah, I don't suppose it's the tooth itself that has been a pain - not since it got whipped out anyway. :D

Vodka?

:p
 
Oh! I have a chain story idea, but it starts in a major horror way. It could be horror extreme, I hope :) But with mystery, and involvement. Should I send it?
 
CharleyH said:
Oh! I have a chain story idea, but it starts in a major horror way. It could be horror extreme, I hope :) But with mystery, and involvement. Should I send it?

You've been looking in my windows again, haven't you?
 
Yo Slag. :heart:



Charley, send it where? Send the idea out to the masses, to see if you get any takers?
 
Tatelou said:
Yo Slag. :heart:



Charley, send it where? Send the idea out to the masses, to see if you get any takers?

once again she's elusive or just on too many drugs...:rolleyes:

:kiss:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
once again she's elusive or just on too many drugs...:rolleyes:

:kiss:

That trip to the denist has a lot to answer for. Oh no, wait... this is normal for her. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! Yeah, I don't suppose it's the tooth itself that has been a pain - not since it got whipped out anyway. :D

Vodka?

:p

Black Russian for fun now :) But GOD, honestly, since Saturday? The pain, I cannot believe I lived with it that long. Seriously, it was Marathon Man. The whole left side of my face, down my kneck and left shoulder. It was, made me bitchy and double sarcastic. Awful! I just could not take it anymore!

The happening: A filling fell out in summer after eating nothing. I had only had it in for a year. Thought, ok it hurts to eat, but do not have 300 extra . . . let it go, periodic pain if I ate there, right side chewing only . . . let it go, no money to fix, and no dental coverage . . . let it go 6 months, until this week. Apparently, the filling was already deep over a nerve, and without filling, the decay went to nerve . . . :rolleyes: I have NEVER been so irritable! LOL

ALL well now, despite Dr. De Sade ;)
 
Back
Top