Tffa&c!!

Gosh I've missed insulting you guys......well, I've been insulting Lou, but that's normal.

Sigh.
 
Tatelou said:
You know I live for it. :cool:

and you give it back so well too!
I miss the other skank and the warrior princess too.

Bitches, leaving everything up to us as usual.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
and you give it back so well too!
I miss the other skank and the warrior princess too.

Bitches, leaving everything up to us as usual.

How dare they abandon us!? Do they have lives away from here, or something? So inconsiderate.

Let's go suck a Kitkat finger. One at each end. :cool:
 
Tatelou said:
How dare they abandon us!? Do they have lives away from here, or something? So inconsiderate.

Let's go suck a Kitkat finger. One at each end. :cool:

You make me wild when you say that........call me your little tart!!!!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You make me wild when you say that........call me your little tart!!!!

My little tart! I like that. :D

So, my little tart, once we've finished the four fingers, shall we move on to the Mars Bars?
 
Tatelou said:
My little tart! I like that. :D

So, my little tart, once we've finished the four fingers, shall we move on to the Mars Bars?

but of course.......maybe some Cadbury fingers too!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I've heard of those!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Warrior girl!!!!:kiss:

I'm having to sneak in here under the radar today. :rolleyes:

Hell, why should he get a damn day off? I sure as hell don't. :mad:
 
cloudy said:
I'm having to sneak in here under the radar today. :rolleyes:

Hell, why should he get a damn day off? I sure as hell don't. :mad:

You're not allowed, I thought you knew that.
 
Back
Top