Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
LOL! What the bloody hell you going on aboot, love? :p

I can hear you saying that lot. Scary shit. LOL

You're right taters. Larf a wee bit you blinkered sod! :confused:
 
Tatelou said:
I've had a bloody awesome Christmas. :D

*mwah* to you two.

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

:kiss: :kiss:

and it's MERRY Christmas ya bloody arsed twat! Now get your cunt fanti!!
 
CharleyH said:
and it's MERRY Christmas ya bloody arsed twat! Now get your cunt fanti!!

Happy Christmas or Merry Christmas are both good!

It's Happy Holidays that gets on my tits!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

:p

Bloody arsed twat, eh? Oooer!
 
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The pain!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

It's "Cushdy" love. :p

Oh, and please do. :devil:
 
Charley, seen the christmas card I sent Abs yet?

If not, PM me an email addy, and I'll send it on to you and Lou both. :devil:
 
cloudy said:
Charley, seen the christmas card I sent Abs yet?

If not, PM me an email addy, and I'll send it on to you and Lou both. :devil:

Bleedin gits, I sent it round, she's a daft twat.:rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Bleedin gits, I sent it round, she's a daft twat.:rolleyes:

Oi, you sodding fucker!!! You bloody taking the piss out of me and my beautiful language now? I dunno, dopey twats, won't fucking leave it be, will you???
 
Nope. You smarmy arsed twat (learing english) . . . no velvet.

And I have had learned native tongue once only not yours :devil:

Send away PLEASE!
 
Tatelou said:
Oi, you sodding fucker!!! You bloody taking the piss out of me and my beautiful language now? I dunno, dopey twats, won't fucking leave it be, will you???
Beau i ful language you mean, right then.

It's what it's all aboot, the languages we share, eh?
 
Tatelou said:
How about a bit of all three, in that order? :devil:

A bit o triad - nah - prefer tongue to hand :D in between oh yes Flogger gift christmas :devil: but don't let me brag of sex toys. :kiss:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Beau i ful language you mean, right then.

It's what it's all aboot, the languages we share, eh?

"Oooh nooo, she just stays in on a Sunday and eats minge."

That's a quote from a BRILLIANT BBC comedy: Little Britain. You would love it! Apparently it's now being shown on BBC America.

That quote was said by the mother of "the only gay in the village."

:D
 
cloudy said:
It's on it's way, sis :D

check your email.

FUCKING brilliant!!!!

PMSL!!! Almost literally! :eek:

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I just saw the "Click on an acorn" graphic. I LOVE the one on the right!!!!

:D :D :D
 
CharleyH said:
A bit o triad - nah - prefer tongue to hand :D in between oh yes Flogger gift christmas :devil: but don't let me brag of sex toys. :kiss:

Brag away!

It makes me wet.

:eek: :D :devil:
 
Tatelou said:
"Oooh nooo, she just stays in on a Sunday and eats minge."

That's a quote from a BRILLIANT BBC comedy: Little Britain. You would love it! Apparently it's now being shown on BBC America.

That quote was said by the mother of "the only gay in the village."

:D

PMSL!
 
Tatelou said:
FUCKING brilliant!!!!

PMSL!!! Almost literally! :eek:

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I just saw the "Click on an acorn" graphic. I LOVE the one on the right!!!!

:D :D :D

I about fell over when I saw it, it was almost as if whoever designed the cards this year had listened in on some of our conversations (or at least had read part of the lit olympics :D)
 
cloudy said:
I about fell over when I saw it, it was almost as if whoever designed the cards this year had listened in on some of our conversations (or at least had read part of the lit olympics :D)

Nice AV ass - yours is better ;)

shush - dran
 
Back
Top