CharleyH
Curioser and curiouser
- Joined
- May 7, 2003
- Posts
- 16,771
Tatelou said:LOL! What the bloody hell you going on aboot, love?
I can hear you saying that lot. Scary shit. LOL
You're right taters. Larf a wee bit you blinkered sod!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tatelou said:LOL! What the bloody hell you going on aboot, love?
I can hear you saying that lot. Scary shit. LOL
Tatelou said:I've had a bloody awesome Christmas.
*mwah* to you two.
And HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!
![]()
![]()
CharleyH said:You're right taters. Larf a wee bit you blinkered sod!![]()


CharleyH said:and it's MERRY Christmas ya bloody arsed twat! Now get your cunt fanti!!



cloudy said:Charley, seen the christmas card I sent Abs yet?
If not, PM me an email addy, and I'll send it on to you and Lou both.![]()
CharleyH said:My complete pleasure, shall I use tongue - dildo or hand, love![]()

ABSTRUSE said:Bleedin gits, I sent it round, she's a daft twat.![]()

cloudy said:To Lou too?
If not, I'll send it her way, as well.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Bleedin gits, I sent it round, she's a daft twat.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:just the Canuck, not the Limey.
cloudy said:alrighty - I'll take care of the twat across the pond, then.

Beau i ful language you mean, right then.Tatelou said:Oi, you sodding fucker!!! You bloody taking the piss out of me and my beautiful language now? I dunno, dopey twats, won't fucking leave it be, will you???
Tatelou said:How about a bit of all three, in that order?![]()
in between oh yes Flogger gift christmas
but don't let me brag of sex toys. 
ABSTRUSE said:Beau i ful language you mean, right then.
It's what it's all aboot, the languages we share, eh?

cloudy said:It's on it's way, sis
check your email.

CharleyH said:A bit o triad - nah - prefer tongue to handin between oh yes Flogger gift christmas
but don't let me brag of sex toys.
![]()

Tatelou said:"Oooh nooo, she just stays in on a Sunday and eats minge."
That's a quote from a BRILLIANT BBC comedy: Little Britain. You would love it! Apparently it's now being shown on BBC America.
That quote was said by the mother of "the only gay in the village."
![]()
Tatelou said:FUCKING brilliant!!!!
PMSL!!! Almost literally!![]()
BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I just saw the "Click on an acorn" graphic. I LOVE the one on the right!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
)cloudy said:I about fell over when I saw it, it was almost as if whoever designed the cards this year had listened in on some of our conversations (or at least had read part of the lit olympics)