Tffa&c!!

I've had a bloody awesome Christmas. :D

*mwah* to you two.

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

:kiss: :kiss:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Lucky bitch, I have the week to go of mentally being tormented.

hey, I had to deal with him for three fucking days.....that was plenty, I promise.
 
Tatelou said:
I've had a bloody awesome Christmas. :D

*mwah* to you two.

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

:kiss: :kiss:

Back atcha, Lou, darlin' - glad it was great for you!
 
Hey Charlie....missed ya the past few days, hope your holiday was pleasant.

What did the squirrels give you?
 
Christmas was a Seinfeld episode or at least a comedy of some sort. The gifts were nice, the turkey filling, the children were bratty, the grandparents forgetful, the step-father absent and the cats snuggled up close to me. (Note: I have an allergy).

Next year? Jamaica!!! lol

What squirrels?
 
CharleyH said:
Christmas was a Seinfeld episode or at least a comedy of some sort. The gifts were nice, the turkey filling, the children were bratty, the grandparents forgetful, the step-father absent and the cats snuggled up close to me. (Note: I have an allergy).

Next year? Jamaica!!! lol

What squirrels?

Sounds like it was fun....my sis and I exchange a tasteless of tacky gift every year....she won this year.....it was a Kathy Lee Gifford childrens vhs tape:eek: and she paid a dollar for it.


I sent them back to you.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Sounds like it was fun....my sis and I exchange a tasteless of tacky gift every year....she won this year.....it was a Kathy Lee Gifford childrens vhs tape:eek: and she paid a dollar for it.


I sent them back to you.

Are they through with their nutcracker performance? :cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Sounds like it was fun....my sis and I exchange a tasteless of tacky gift every year....she won this year.....it was a Kathy Lee Gifford childrens vhs tape:eek: and she paid a dollar for it.


I sent them back to you.

LOL - my Gran does the tacky Christmas gifts every year without fail, and she is not even trying. Somehow, I managed to leave them in their trunk. :D

Maybe they will get lost in the mail ;)
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - my Gran does the tacky Christmas gifts every year without fail, and she is not even trying. Somehow, I managed to leave them in their trunk. :D

Maybe they will get lost in the mail ;)

Gran's rock...lol.

Nutcracker.....*snicker*
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - my Gran does the tacky Christmas gifts every year without fail, and she is not even trying. Somehow, I managed to leave them in their trunk. :D

Maybe they will get lost in the mail ;)

The squirrels I mean. LOL - after they do, as Cloudy says, their Nutcracker tour!
 
CharleyH said:
The squirrels I mean. LOL - after they do, as Cloudy says, their Nutcracker tour!

Get Abs to send you a copy of that Christmas card I sent her - you'll love it. :cool:
 
Ah perhaps someone needs a scanner ;) email is quicker

OK, I am outta here. I have much to do today. Have a good one!

:kiss:
 
CharleyH said:
Ah perhaps someone needs a scanner ;) email is quicker

OK, I am outta here. I have much to do today. Have a good one!

:kiss:

Later C, I'll send that on to you.:D
 
Oooh eck! All three of us here, at the same time!? :eek:

Did anyone sound the alarm? :p
 
Tatelou said:
:devil:

Twiglet, anyone?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

I'll stick with the Cadbury fingers, thanks.

Of for dinner....and I didn't have to make it....holy shit Batmates!
later:kiss: :heart:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

I'll stick with the Cadbury fingers, thanks.

Of for dinner....and I didn't have to make it....holy shit Batmates!
later:kiss: :heart:

Blimey! :eek:

Enjoy! :kiss: :heart:
 
You two are chronic. Want some chips? Gimme the brolly. Oh ya Daft a’pe’th. Can't be arsed!

:confused:
 
CharleyH said:
You two are chronic. Want some chips? Gimme the brolly. Oh ya Daft a’pe’th. Can't be arsed!

:confused:

LOL! What the bloody hell you going on aboot, love? :p

I can hear you saying that lot. Scary shit. LOL
 
Back
Top