Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
smells our blood.


Actually, I already gave you a Christmas tree offering that should take care of that problem ;)

You two are nut cases, I should feed you to the squirrels!

P.S. I have more class than a sandwich board! I have BILLBOARDS - flashy, neon signs that usually read . . .

Oh nevermind, you two would NEVER understand - lol :devil:
 
Last edited:
CharleyH said:
Actually, I already gave you a Christmas tree offering that should take care of that problem ;)

You two are nut cases, I should feed you to the squirrels!

P.S. I have more class than a sandwich board! I have BILLBOARDS - flashy, neon signs that usually read . . .

Oh nevermind, you two would NEVER understand - lol :devil:

Yes dear, whatever you say dear. :p

Hey, Charley, have you seen the results of the Author's Hangout Awards? Look in my sigline for more info. We so cool. :cool:

I'm also obsessed, apparently, along with you, Abs. :D

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
Yes dear, whatever you say dear. :p

Hey, Charley, have you seen the results of the Author's Hangout Awards? Look in my sigline for more info. We so cool. :cool:

I'm also obsessed, apparently, along with you, Abs. :D

:kiss: :kiss:

BAHHAHAHAHA, were you, me and Abs the only people who voted or something!! LOL

WHOOP FOR US ALL It deserves our panties in the air! lol if we wore any. Bunch-o-sluts! ;)

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy05.gif
 
CharleyH said:
BAHHAHAHAHA, were you, me and Abs the only people who voted or something!! LOL

WHOOP FOR US ALL It deserves our panties in the air! lol if we wore any. Bunch-o-sluts! ;)

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy05.gif

LOL! Seems that way, doesn't it? As I said in that thread, if only I hadn't voted for you as best female poster, I would've won outright. :p

Nah, it's bloody good to have company, especially you. :D I'm a good little creep, aren't I? ;)

SO fucking relieved to share most obsessed with Abs. LOL

Lou - waving my non-existant knickers in the air! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy05.gif
 
Evil Alpaca said:
I'll go with "smile." :D

It reminds me of something my 3 year old niece asked me not long ago. Just out of the blue, she asked:

"How do you spell 'Octopus' in Spanish?"

How do you respond to that question? I just laughed about it for the rest of the day!

Phew! ;)

LOL! Kids come out with the strangest things, but that's got to be the most random yet! :D
 
Kids are so cool.

My almost two year old nephew looks at you and breaks out into a fit of giggles and shakes his head if you act like a goofball. :D It's great!
 
she_is_my_addiction said:
Kids are so cool.

My almost two year old nephew looks at you and breaks out into a fit of giggles and shakes his head if you act like a goofball. :D It's great!

I never want to have kids of my own, but I'm convinced my niece is one of the most adorable creatures ever, for kind of the same reason!
 
My two are cool (but I am biased). Beautiful, too. :D

I take them to karate every Monday evening now (I do it, too) and they love it! It's their facial expressions that really get me. Shit, if I didn't know them better, they'd scare the hell out of me! And, bloody hell, can they shout!?

I pity the poor boys when they get older. :cool:

Lou - proud Mum, and just as crazy as the kids. :nana:
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! Seems that way, doesn't it? As I said in that thread, if only I hadn't voted for you as best female poster, I would've won outright. :p

Nah, it's bloody good to have company, especially you. :D I'm a good little creep, aren't I? ;)

SO fucking relieved to share most obsessed with Abs. LOL

Lou - waving my non-existant knickers in the air! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy05.gif

I never thought I was a loud mouth on the boards, but I love having your big mouth company in that too!! :devil: At least I am not loud mouth AND obsessed :D

You Creepy? NEVER! On the other hand, lets talk a horrifyingly sexy author . . . :devil:

Thanks for the smile, Lou-baby! You make me smile even without the cartoons :D Ya, and what's her face too.
 
CharleyH said:
I never thought I was a loud mouth on the boards, but I love having your big mouth company in that too!! :devil: At least I am not loud mouth AND obsessed :D

You Creepy? NEVER! On the other hand, lets talk a horrifyingly sexy author . . . :devil:

Thanks for the smile, Lou-baby! You make me smile even without the cartoons :D Ya, and what's her face too.

My mouth's big enough for the both of us, babe. What you do say is so bloody smart and witty, it makes up for my short-fallings in that area. ;)

Hey, I love that description! Yep, I can live with being a horrifyingly sexy author. :cool: :kiss:

You always make me smile Charley-baby! Oh yeah, what's her face. LOL. She is so gonna chuck up when she sees this lot! :D

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
You always make me smile Charley-baby! Oh yeah, what's her face. LOL. She is so gonna chuck up when she sees this lot! :D

:kiss: :kiss:

God, that woman has continual problems with bodily functions. The other day pissy . . . today :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
I thought you had wings? Hm, drunken pixies. Sounds oddly familiar.

Yes, but sometimes I'm just lazy....still waiting for the drunken pixies, but I do have a lovely fairy.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Yes, but sometimes I'm just lazy....still waiting for the drunken pixies, but I do have a lovely fairy.

That on occasion can even fulfill the drunken part of that requirement. :p
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Yes, but sometimes I'm just lazy....still waiting for the drunken pixies, but I do have a lovely fairy.

Hmf, how soon you forget :(
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I lack brain cells these days sweetie. I'm surprised you didn't remind me by sending me propaganda.

I have the 40 minute trailer, and no worries, the spam is coming soon ;)
 
CharleyH said:
I have the 40 minute trailer, and no worries, the spam is coming soon ;)
PMSL!!!!
You probably do you sick bitch.

I don't think we'll see Lou today, she's busy.:cool:
 
Back
Top