Texas Roll Call 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I LOVE my Floozy Coozies! They're coozies covered in animal print fabric, trimmed around the top with feather boa type stuff and finished with beads. I have a zebra print with hot pink trim and a classy one of leopard print and brown trim. They're so fun!! I want to wear my squishy cowgirl hat, since my hair is too fine to tease it up very high, too.

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I spit out good wine! :eek:

Classy floozy coozies! Is that an oxymoron? :D

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I spit out good wine! :eek:

Classy floozy coozies! Is that an oxymoron? :D

Hey! :mad:

That's the point! They're just fun! I made them for all my girls one Christmas and we had a blast running around at festivals & stuff with them.

OK, I think I got lost for a whole minute.

Floozy coozies? Excellent!

Jenny has already found us a reader?! Most excellent!!

Film list is being alphabetized by a third party, I got tired of singing the ABC song in my head.

Oh ... and the alt business gives me the heebie jeebies.

Film list is being alphabetized by a third party, I got tired of singing the ABC song in my head.

You are not the only one. I didn't even know until I until I saw the post! :eek:

And to think, all this time I thought I was a real person. Imagine my feelings! :D

Oh well, I guess he wasn't tough skinned enough to survive us laid anyway!
Or VT snuck off with him :p

Ok, this does sound fun :D

I guess he sneaked off on pretense of going in the other room to get shirtless.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back