Texas Is Ready To Go "Hands-On" With Illegals Invading The State

You have no idea what you're talking about, none whatsoever.

They are trashing property along the border. They have threatened home owners as well. Virtually none of those reports make it past the local newspapers and reporters because the narrative doesn't fit the MSM's or the administrations agenda.

We already have a housing shortage, do you think that adding millions of more people is going to help that? Where's the money for their food coming from? If you're a taxpayer it's coming from you.
Well, that's the point, I honestly DIDN'T know what I was talking about, I was making assumptions based on the posting history of the thread starter.

This is why I was asking specifically for more information, and why I said that I can't really comment on what is going on near the Texas border with any authority, because I don't live there.

So, in other words, this is valid, useful information, giving a better picture of the real issue facing citizens who live near that border (and by extension, the rest of Texas) and the people who have to deal with these kind of problems.

Definition of invasion

1 : an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder

2 : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

He kicked trump's ass. That helped millions of Americans.
Actually the media kicked Trumps ass because they non stopped lied and slandered him for 5 straight years while Brandon was kissing federal agency ass to keep Hunter out of prison. When he wasnt doing that he played before empty stadiums and in his basement.

Actually the media kicked Trumps ass because they non stopped lied and slandered him for 5 straight years while Brandon was kissing federal agency ass to keep Hunter out of prison. When he wasnt doing that he played before empty stadiums and in his basement.
Yeah, they let Trump near microphones. His constant stream of lies was well reported.

LOL

Trump lost because he is a shitty person who constantly lies.

PS: Hunter orchestrated 9/11

It's endlessly fascinating to me how the right has redefined the word: "invasion".

When someone says that word people would likely imagine the Mexican military crossing the Rio Grande and occupying American soil saying this belongs to Mexico again. Instead when folks on the right say it they mean a bunch of desperate people crossing the border (illegally I'll grant them that) just looking for a better paying job or safety from the cartels down there.

Am I the only one fascinated by that difference?

It's endlessly fascinating to me how the right has redefined the word: "invasion".

When someone says that word people would likely imagine the Mexican military crossing the Rio Grande and occupying American soil saying this belongs to Mexico again. Instead when folks on the right say it they mean a bunch of desperate people crossing the border (illegally I'll grant them that) just looking for a better paying job or safety from the cartels down there.

Am I the only one fascinated by that difference?
Why do we call "invasive species" invasive species? Does that call to mind an army of bugs or Cane Toads, or whatever marching across the border fully armed?

Why do we call "invasive species" invasive species? Does that call to mind an army of bugs or Cane Toads, or whatever marching across the border fully armed?
lol "Fully armed?" Hell, they are already Americans :ROFLMAO:

Interesting that you compare human beings to a separate and foreign species based solely on which side on a line on a map they were born on.

Interesting that you compare human beings to a separate and foreign species based solely on which side on a line on a map they were born on.
Look up the definition. I'm assuming that you don't question the fact that Homo Sapiens are a species. The illegals are foreign to (alien to) the United States. They bring with them disease and substantial financial burdens to the citizens. They fit the definition to a Tee.

It’s funny how @Rightguide supports the US fighting off unarmed civilians looking for a better life but he wants Ukraine to roll over for Putin.

It’s funny how @Rightguide supports the US fighting off unarmed civilians looking for a better life but he wants Ukraine to roll over for Putin.
Without borders and legal process, we do not have a country. We have every right to push those invaders back into the river and onto Mexican soil. Mexico is facilitating this invasion and we have every right to slap them around as well.

Without borders and legal process, we do not have a country. We have every right to push those invaders back into the river and onto Mexican soil. Mexico is facilitating this invasion and we have every right to slap them around as well.

You may not have a country… ;)

But Trump told me that he built a wall and Mexico paid for it. It's beautiful, almost like a line of shipping containers glinting in the desert sun.
How can this 'invasion' be happening?

Whenever the media talk of the wall, they are trying to distract us from something.

Back