Teasing challenge!

Nikki wanted me to post this...yes, she took it at work and sent it to me...she's such a tease! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Day 3 of the tease thread and it's going strong! I'm much more well rested today so...let the games begin!

This was last night for me, but eh

attachment.php

Let's repeat that again tonight and I'll join ya hehe ;)

Hmmmm...I'll definitely be sticking around to see.

I think I need to get in with some teasing pictures.

Yes yes you should stick around and YES you need to get in with some teasing pictures :D

Now THAT is some sexy shit right there!!

Hehe thankk you ;) I had to post something nice since you all did such a wonderful job

Hummm will my tongue reach?? Who knows??

Oh woww..now that is a whole lot of teasing...I like it :D

Mmmm suddenly I'm hungry

Hehehe :devil:

Um...I'm famished! I think I need to eat out today. What do you think cutie?

Hmm I think you should..maybe you should join me ;)

Nikki wanted me to post this...yes, she took it at work and sent it to me...she's such a tease!

attachment.php

At work teasing pictures are the best!

Gypsy said she liked dress shirts partially unbuttoned...

attachment.php

Let me help you with that :devil:

Hey everyone!

Been following this thread for a few days now (probably since it started), and I've loved all the pictures so far! Keep them coming!

As far as teasing goes, I like the unbuttoned dress shirt or fly looks, and maybe a bit of hipbone showing because one side of the jeans is lower on a guy. Also: the line of a man's back can be very sexy too. I hope I explained the visuals well enough. I'll be looking forward for more!

Calling all guys out there! Come on over here and post, get these hot women soaking wet with your teases. Ladies, I know y'all like turning heads. What better way than to tease the guys here?

I went through the thread and wrote down the teases that all of you sexy women like. I took a bunch of pictures today trying my best to capture what you like. The first was for GK, this one is for....

Oh, I am sure she will know and so can everybody else just by re-reading the posts :D

Last edited:
As promised, here's my tease for the day. Sent this to Mike as I was headed home from work.

attachment.php

What do I like? Anything that allows me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks. A hint of the "goods" on either a guy or girl is always better than the full Montey.

Hey Nikki, love your tease!

zdOHAIP.jpg

Nikki sent this one as well wanting me to post it. She also sent me one of her glorious ass, but it was too blurry to edit it. Anyhoo...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back