Teasing challenge!

So many teases to choose from...

...sliding a hand on my thigh
...lighty brushing my nipple in public
...kissing me hotly... then pulling away gently for a second only to lustily begin again

So many teases...

What about my avatar? Tease or no?
5.gif

Does this work?:

Last edited:
Oh! You meant photos. Sheeet. I do like the unbuttoned fly look, the opened shirt hand caressing chest or stomach look... So many more... Hang on, please. I gotta narrow these down first. ;)

...sliding a hand on my thigh
...lighty brushing my nipple in public
...kissing me hotly... then pulling away gently for a second only to lustily begin again

So many teases...

What about my avatar? Tease or no?
5.gif

Does this work?:

Very very much so. My wife Nikki said "oh my god that's hot!"...we both had the same reaction. Thank you for posting! :kiss:

I like a man in an open white button down shirt and unbuttoned jeans.

My tease.:)

Last edited:
Beautiful tease...

I love to see the top of someone's cleavage or stocking tops.

Here is one of my own.

Great tease! This should get the motors running and the women purring. Thanks for posting bud. :)

I like a man in an open white button down shirt and unbuttoned jeans.

My tease.:)

Lingerie or a nighty is one of the best teases out there! Great addition! Thank you!

*squeals in delight* Mike you started the perfect thread! :heart: :kiss:

I don't have any new pics right now. So I'm just enjoying all the yummy teases posted here.

What do I like to see? Most of it was already covered previously, but some of my favorite teasing pictures are: a strong jaw, jeans and tight t-shirt, jeans and no t-shirt, dress shirt that is partially undone, oh so many more possibilities :)

Do any of you men have pictures in bed with just a sheet on?

Okay here is one I think I posted before in B&W but it goes with the teasing theme :)

What I like to see in a pic are outlines and shapes of body parts through the fabric, like sheer or lace on a man or woman.

That will have to be in a pic next time though :)

Beautiful. I love the hint of what's about to happen there.

Okay here is one I think I posted before in B&W but it goes with the teasing theme :)

What I like to see in a pic are outlines and shapes of body parts through the fabric, like sheer or lace on a man or woman.

That will have to be in a pic next time though :)
Come here kitty, kitty, kitty
beautiful picture.

Back