Teasing challenge!

Yet so far far away...

attachment.php

So, I think I have a new favorite photo. Love this one.

*squeals in delight* Mike you started the perfect thread! :heart: :kiss:

I don't have any new pics right now. So I'm just enjoying all the yummy teases posted here.

What do I like to see? Most of it was already covered previously, but some of my favorite teasing pictures are: a strong jaw, jeans and tight t-shirt, jeans and no t-shirt, dress shirt that is partially undone, oh so many more possibilities :)

Glad I'm not alone on the jawline ! :)

Those that know me, know that I am a big fan of teasing photos. They are exciting, exercise my imagination, and leave me wanting more Yet I hope I never get more because I find teasing so captivating.

Kudos to all of you that have posted. Magnificent contributions!

Oh! You meant photos. Sheeet. I do like the unbuttoned fly look, the opened shirt hand caressing chest or stomach look... So many more... Hang on, please. I gotta narrow these down first. ;)

I'll start with the unbuttoned fly look.

78MsORU.gif

*squeals in delight* Mike you started the perfect thread! :heart: :kiss:

I don't have any new pics right now. So I'm just enjoying all the yummy teases posted here.

What do I like to see? Most of it was already covered previously, but some of my favorite teasing pictures are: a strong jaw, jeans and tight t-shirt, jeans and no t-shirt, dress shirt that is partially undone, oh so many more possibilities :)

Jeans and no t-shirt. Sorry my jeans are open...

2YyfBAq.jpg

Shit these are hot, I love a man in just a sheet!! Thank you, you're awesome!!! :kiss:

Hooray!!!!

Delicious dog!! The gifs too, mmpff!

Keep the requests cumming glad to share more. Tali hope you would also share somecsheet pics. Bet seeing outile on your amazing body would deive us crazy

Keep the requests cumming glad to share more. Tali hope you would also share somecsheet pics. Bet seeing outile on your amazing body would deive us crazy

I'll have to take some as I don't have any with sheets. I do have one that was requested of cleavage from above.

How about jeans on, from the back, undone and slightly pulled down showing butt cracks.

Please. :)

Attachments

• cleavage.jpg
    cleavage.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
I'll have to take some as I don't have any with sheets. I do have one that was requested of cleavage from above.

How about jeans on, from the back, undone and slightly pulled down showing butt cracks.

That is solo sexy Tali!! :rose:

So, I think I have a new favorite photo. Love this one.

Oh damn Mrgl! Thank you. I'm happy to know that I'm a favorite. :kiss:

Now this gives us lots to wonder about .... :devil:

And just what might you be wondering about my dear? Hmmm? :devil:

There ya go! Thank you. :rose:

You are very welcome! Thank you sexy! :kiss:

Delish! You always post such sexy pictures Talikat! Nom nom nom!

Thank you everyone who had been posting on this thread. I knew I couldn't be the only one who liked to be teased!

Here's another of me, pretty similar to the last one. I am gonna take pics though soon with the tease ideas all of the gorgeous women on this thread have posted. It's be a few I think. Of course I'll point out which ones are for who ;)

Now to go find my tight shirt. :devil:

Last edited:
You guys keep raising the bar and in doing so are causing my temperature to rise!

You guys keep raising the bar and in doing so are causing my temperature to rise!

Join in lovely. Any requests? Woukd love to see u maybe teasing us with some panties maybe pulled slightlt down.

Join in lovely. Any requests? Woukd love to see u maybe teasing us with some panties maybe pulled slightlt down.

You are so sweet, but my camera is at present in semi retirement. But I do like to watch! So you should continue to post! Your series in the bed sheets was superb!

Here's another of me, pretty similar to the last one. I am gonna take pics though soon with the tease ideas all of the gorgeous women on this thread have posted. It's be a few I think. Of course I'll point out which ones are for who ;)

attachment.php

Now to go find my tight shirt. :devil:

GRRRRRRRRRR. RAWRRRRR!!!!!

sorry, you brought out the animal in me.

As promised, here's my tease for the day. Sent this to Mike as I was headed home from work.

attachment.php

What do I like? Anything that allows me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks. A hint of the "goods" on either a guy or girl is always better than the full Montey.

Last edited:

Mmmm...so yummy!

As promised, here's my tease for the day. Sent this to Mike as I was headed home from work.

attachment.php

What do I like? Anything that allows me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks. A hint of the "goods" on either a guy or girl is always better than the full Montey.

Well hello there sexy! :eek:

Oh now this is a thread to be followed. I have a few of these since I like teasing so how about this one to start off ;)

Last edited:
Back