Teasing a guy until he prematurely orgasms

In some sense I don’t like cumming prematurely but she is a damn good tease if I do, and honestly I stay hard as a rock after so fucking is still an option ;-)

Well Lizzie...

cat-nap-30.jpg

"So if you tell me about your weekend, I'll tell you about mine. Do anyone - I mean, anything - fun this weekend?" ;) :)

Since my date failed to show, I got online and got excited about cooking stuffing for Thanksgiving for the X and the kids. I found a recipe, and now have to find out what a 4 qt Pyrex dish is. I love a challenge!!!

I know this is a sensitive subject to a lot of guys, but I find causing a guy to arrive early to be extremely arousing and flattering. The entire buildup to that moment is just so sexually charged and fun. Finding just the right words, gestures and touches to push him over the edge before my panties even come off.

Anyone else experience these feelings or am I just cruel/weird?

Would love to hear some guys share their thoughts on this. Pm me if to shy to post here.
I tend to cum too soon in general..super vivid imagination and extra sensitive cock doesn't help. But I especially cum too soon when either being teased physically by certain materials or clothing, or when being teased by big cock cuckolding like watching the wife with bbc. Just can't last under these conditions.

Well Ivy....

I tend to cum too soon in general..super vivid imagination and extra sensitive cock doesn't help. But I especially cum too soon when either being teased physically by certain materials or clothing, or when being teased by big cock cuckolding like watching the wife with bbc. Just can't last under these conditions.

Thats funny as hell. I have rarely been with a dame that aggressive, but I would laugh my ass off. I know damn sure I would recharge with such a woman and be fully capable of pounding her right after a bit. Since I am fit, I wouldn't stop until she was out of control, moaning, tossing her head to and fro, her eyes shut in her own world of delight. But of course, the foreplay first. No rush to use the cock.

Wet dreams

It has been a great while now since I had one of those 'wet' dreams, but they would be full blown ejaculations. Enough where it would wake me up to pajamas full of nice sticky cum.

Even at my age ( 70 ) it can happen , had one a couple of months ago , after chatting with a Litster as part of a long term on line relationship .
The heavy pulsing penetrates the sub conscious , waking you up to a sticky mess in yr Pj's . The empty satisfaction is exactly the same as having sex . Sleep cums easily afterwards ,lol
Maybe the long term lack of sexual relations after the big M contributes .

My wife likes to do it just cause she can!
A few nights ago, she was putting on a show for me. I got naked while I watched, and she started slipping her fingers in her pussy and then licking them.I didn't cum yet, but I was drooling precum all over myself.
When she got up and walked over to me, and gave me a kiss, that did it. It tasted like her pussy, and I blew all over her tits and my chest.

I know this is a sensitive subject to a lot of guys, but I find causing a guy to arrive early to be extremely arousing and flattering. The entire buildup to that moment is just so sexually charged and fun. Finding just the right words, gestures and touches to push him over the edge before my panties even come off.

Would love to hear some guys share their thoughts on this. Pm me if to shy to post here.

you're noway weird and only cruel in a funny way. Yeah, I like to do the same, also with women.

Sometimes when tired it is a good to keeping your clothes on and go for the tease - plus you can control the cum :)

Not weird or cruel.
First time it happened, I was completely embarrassed, but my wife informed me that it was a real turn on for her....and she proved it!

So, she likes to do it now and then! Kind of a foreplay I suppose!
Besides, if you are a guy who has a habit of being too quick on the draw, it's a fun way to get past that first ejac. The next one always takes longer!

erm, an oven proof glass bowl. You are about 4 quarts - that's about a gallon!

I feel like I have pretty good control of whether or not I cum prematurely within reason. I can't say I've been truly teased though enough that I would cum from it,I would love to! Just barely touching and other build ups would be great,I'd love to cum all over myself from that

I feel like I have pretty good control of whether or not I cum prematurely within reason.

I can't say that....and she takes advatage of it.
Tease....more teasing....and I get to a point, it's out of my control...and BLAM!
Doesn't require any touching....even just talking will do it sometimes!

I can't say that....and she takes advatage of it.
Tease....more teasing....and I get to a point, it's out of my control...and BLAM!
Doesn't require any touching....even just talking will do it sometimes!

That sounds so hot though! I'd love to be teased like that,especially without touching and just cover myself and we could lick it off eachother

Hub's sure surprised me the other day. I had no idea he was so close and he gave me almost zero warning. It was not my intention to make him cum though. I was hoping the foot massage he was giving me was going to lead to something more ... vigorous shall we say? :)

That sounds so hot though! I'd love to be teased like that,especially without touching and just cover myself and we could lick it off eachother

Been many times where I jumped around before it was too late, and sprayed her pussy or tits, and then licked her into a frenzy!

Been many times where I jumped around before it was too late, and sprayed her pussy or tits, and then licked her into a frenzy!

Damn! Sounds like a great time!! I almost always try to plan to cover her when I do cum but in the premature situation it would be okay to make a mess on myself,we're both pretty cum hungry 😋

As for me, go for it! If you want fuck, you have to know when to quit the tease. If you just want to make me cum.......

Damn! Sounds like a great time!! I almost always try to plan to cover her when I do cum but in the premature situation it would be okay to make a mess on myself,we're both pretty cum hungry 😋

No question about that!
What is exciting, is after I lose it, and cum all over my chest and belly, she'll drag a nipple through the cum, and stuff it in my mouth....and then the other nipple....and repeat as required!

:)

No question about that!
What is exciting, is after I lose it, and cum all over my chest and belly, she'll drag a nipple through the cum, and stuff it in my mouth....and then the other nipple....and repeat as required!

:)

Oh wow! Hat sounds amazing,I'll hafta ask my wife to go for that move,she has great nipples to suck on and lick too,cover them in cum and we're having a blast!

Back